Saving The Private Feeling Of HP

Topic locked
saving the private feeling of HP Jul 18, 2006
What do people get by making fun of HP’s private feeling? I asked so many times to myself and i never got the answer. last day i went at the tallest building of Denmark ( 35 story) to talk to God. I shouted , no one replied , i though might be God went on summer holidays ? :wink:

i was coming back then i heard a angel :

" HP stop ".

I told him that my Bus ticket will expire and i dont have enough money to buy new ticket. He said " dont worry , tell me why were ya shouting".

HP = whenever i give respect to someone , she makes fun of me.

angel= who is the b.itch?

HP = mind your language angel

angel= sorry i became emotional , the reason is that the world is not enough for sweet people like ya .

HP = then where shuld i go?

angel= Go in hell , all the beautiful girls come in Hell

HP = hmmm but i heard that God has hired Pakistani police to beat the people . God also hired British police wid shoot to kill :P

angel = why dont ya talk to scarlet

HP = hmmm how many times i hurt myself

angel = she is very nice and she will be nice wid you.

HP = okay i accept :oops:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 18, 2006
oh man, do u have moments when ur actually being serious? :lol: im not complaining, most of the times u make me laugh, i just wonder...

and one more thing, do u eat anything else besides chicken? :lol: u always talk about cooking chicken
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 18, 2006
raidah wrote:oh man, do u have moments when ur actually being serious? :lol: im not complaining, most of the times u make me laugh, i just wonder...

and one more thing, do u eat anything else besides chicken? :lol: u always talk about cooking chicken

i will be serious when my daddy arniegang dies :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 18, 2006
raidah wrote:

HP has two passions in life .. DubaiForums.com and birds :D
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
raidah wrote:

HP has two passions in life .. DubaiForums.com and birds :D

how u know that Maaad? u 2 cook together? :P
raidah

Jul 19, 2006
Perhaps the Angel should have told you to jump.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 19, 2006
HP ...scarlet is engaged 8) so u have me ...only me :oops:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
raidah wrote:how u know that Maaad? u 2 cook together? :P

Birds of a feather flock together.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
HP I will be nice with you - I think you are very funny - but I will not be romantic.

Who was that picture of the women you posted months ago - she is beautiful. That is enough for you - you do not need to date cyberbabes - you can never be certain what they are truly like.and looks
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
scarlet wrote:HP I will be nice with you - I think you are very funny - but I will not be romantic.

Who was that picture of the women you posted months ago - she is beautiful. That is enough for you - you do not need to date cyberbabes - you can never be certain what they are truly like.and looks

hahah relax girl :0) . I dont have my own airline to travel to Dubai for a date :) . My daddy only own the boat not the airline:0) .

the girl in picture , hmmm i know she is cute but dont be sure , you need to see few pictures before arrive on decision :roll:

let me call angel again :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
HP i think you should go back to pursuing EJ !

she is your true love and I saw the jealousy in her posts when you started chatting Croco up :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
KeithL wrote:HP i think you should go back to pursuing EJ !

she is your true love and I saw the jealousy in her posts when you started chatting Croco up :wink:

i promised her not to talk to her anymore . As she was voted against me in poll.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
aww, check out Hp's new location :wink:
easternjewel

Jul 19, 2006
easternjewel wrote:aww, check out Hp's new location :wink:

HP you have a stalker :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
easternjewel wrote:aww, check out Hp's new location :wink:

HP you have a stalker :P

maad

i think she loves me and whenever someone go against me , she is always the first one to feel for me :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
HP wrote:

i promised her not to talk to her anymore . As she was voted against me in poll.

I know you want to.... :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
KeithL wrote:
HP wrote:

I know you want to.... :wink:

what i want to :oops:

corco has broken my heart and now i dont feel like even looking at girls :cry: i have decorated so many dreams in my eyes and all of them were shattered.

:oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
so now your gay ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
MaaaD wrote:so now your gay ?

no yet , but now i understand why do men become Gay :roll:

First the indian girl and then arabic girl smashed my heart . If i was singer , i would have been released "broken heart part 2" :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
HP wrote:

First the indian girl and then arabic girl smashed my heart . If i was singer , i would have been released "broken heart part 2" :oops:

what you need to find now is a nice Pakistani "Kuddi" :roll:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
KeithL wrote:
HP wrote:

on dubai forum :oops:

corco can learn Urdu/ hindi very quickely and we just need to buy her shalwar and kameez and laal duppta (red desi scarf ) :P

my mother will be happy when she speaks arabic . As we dont know the arabic language , just Quran (the holy book) , my mother will think she is reciting the quran all the time. No matter corco is cursing me all the time . :P . We have to say "jazaak allah " all the time :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
oh man, u and Zooty should get together...seem to have the same issue to solve
raidah

Jul 19, 2006
HP wrote:
KeithL wrote:
HP wrote:

on dubai forum :oops:

corco can learn Urdu/ hindi very quickely and we just need to buy her shalwar and kameez and laal duppta (red desi scarf ) :P

my mother will be happy when she speaks arabic . As we dont know the arabic language , just Quran (the holy book) , my mother will think she is reciting the quran all the time. No matter corco is cursing me all the time . :P . We have to say "jazaak allah " all the time :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my funny funny Ex
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
KeithL wrote:

I am tired of finding Pakistani girl. Once i used to dream to have a beautiful wife and now my hopes are fading . My requirements are also coming down. Very soon my requirements well be like the requirements of a blind man. A blind man just need the girl having two attributes.

The requirements of blind man

1 = bobs
2= couple of holes in body

thats it. If you use a drill machine and make an extra hole inside the body of Zooter and transplant two fake bobs , i bet that blind man will consider him Julia robert :P

I am visiting london for one week and gonna meet 2 Pakistani girls and let see if i find them attractive for marriage . I dont even mind a divorce girls, atleast they know how to cure a relationship because of past accident.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

I am tired of being play like joker , i have some feeling . Are ya coming Denmark next week or i come over in special "concord" plane ?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
HP wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

I am tired of being play like joker , i have some feeling . Are ya coming Denmark next week or i come over in special "concord" plane ?

come over i will cook for u :oops: :oops:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
HP wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

come over i will cook for u :oops: :oops:

Today i cooked minced meat and potato. when i ws cutting onion , tears were flowing in eyes because of chilli . :cry:

Leave the cooking and stuff , first come here and then we will go to London to meet your father in law (mr arniegang) . He has summer house there . But we can get married here and right now :

You have to say yes three times to following questions :

1= do u accept HP?
2= do u accept HP?
3= do u accept HP ?

daddy where the heck u r , i bet you must be trying to put the belt in your kandoora :wink:

If you say accept 3 times , you will become Mrs HP :oops: what a emotional moment for HP in his life :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6&q=shaadi

DFM memebers shuld do this :0)

watch the video :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 20, 2006
I am sure corco is getting advice of her Brother X-RAW and MAAD . No hurry do it :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 20, 2006
HP wrote:I am sure corco is getting advice of her Brother X-RAW and MAAD . No hurry do it :P

True i cant answer Alone... in arab world ,my brothers need to accept first. so lets see what they say...X-Raw and Maaad what do u think? :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat