I'm Feeling Guilty.

Topic locked
I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 15, 2011
I'm feeling a bit guilty today. I've cheated on my hairdresser.

I phoned him and he didn't have any appointments left so I went elsewhere. I blame it on him. It's all his fault. If he wants to neglect me then what can he expect?

All the time I was having my hair cut today, I thought of my hairdresser. I only had a trim! I don't like having my head massaged at the best of times but when it as being massaged by someone else I wanted to shout NO! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!

I've been told that if you only have a snog, it's not really classed as cheating. Is a trim equivelent to a snog?

Will he know I've cheated? Is it classed as cheating if you go to another woman? :oops:

What do you class as cheating? The thought? The dirty deed? The trim? :shock:

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 15, 2011
All depends on what hair he was trimming
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Oh no....I couldn't have a man tidy up down there. That would be wrong.
Bethsmum

It's a classed as a "Breach-of-Trust", you should go and beg forgiveness.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 16, 2011
The point is will HE see it as cheating and what will this mean!!!! Will he give you a less than perfect cut next time as revenge, or will it be twice as good in case you leave for good. OOooh the possibilities. Changing hairdressers is bad for your mental health. Let me know how you get on.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 16, 2011
patience wrote:The point is will HE see it as cheating and what will this mean!!!! Will he give you a less than perfect cut next time as revenge, or will it be twice as good in case you leave for good. OOooh the possibilities. Changing hairdressers is bad for your mental health. Let me know how you get on.

I was hoping that he wouldn't be so threatened as I cheated with a woman, Patience. :(

I don't know what the future holds for BM. (hair wise :? ) I'll keep you posted as to when I gain the courage to book another appointment. Till then I will keep my hoodie up in case I meet him on the street and things get fraught.
Bethsmum

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 19, 2011
what a cyco :shock:
rafay321
Dubai Forum User

rafay321 wrote:what a cyco :shock:

Looking at your four posts worth to this forum. Yes you are what I think what you are attempting to spell.

Go to the bottom of the class lafay
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

lighthousecoaching wrote:Hey dear don't feel too much guilty.You want Life coaching. Visit to lighthousecoaching.ae. It will help you in relationship problem.

If I was going to undertake any coaching at all it would be with someone who spoke English.

Now why don't you push off and start your own topics instead of spamming other's?

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 pm --

A chartered accountant that can't spell psycho! Now that's a bit worrying :shock:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

A chartered accountant that can't spell physico! Now that's a bit worrying :shock:

This is why I stay away (mostly) from correcting or commenting on people's spelling ability :P :P :)
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

A chartered accountant that can't spell physico! Now that's a bit worrying :shock:

This is why I stay away (mostly) from correcting or commenting on people's spelling ability :P :P :)

Ambassador! Stop changing my spelling. Are you trying to make me look like a fool or something :idea: :D
Bethsmum

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 20, 2011
Did all of you molest little kids at school?? I mean you guys sound like those ex-English teachers who got fired and now living in a denial mode. You still think you can teach eh?? Even if your class is online. Mark me absent, i have decided to bunk :lol:

@bethsmum Sorry i had no idea that this forum has got some ruthless internet warriors. Gosh you are a "Trained killer" with 5000 posts..?? I am so scared cuz i dont wana turn into a lowlife internet soldier..!! Anyhow, how's Beth doing?? and how the heck on earth you accumulated 5000 posts?? Spouse not giving enough time huh? and Beth is a brat isnt it!? So now the internet is your best friend....Aww i pity your life. Oh let me tell you that it takes just about minimal effort to make you look stupid. :lol:

@ambassador looks like you have finally realized that you have lost your Teacher job....Now yourjob is as an.....Ambassador? of what Combodia? :lol:

@ spellcheckergirl, hun don't be offended, though you justify your nickname. Sorry but i really don't have the time to go through your 117 posts. Let me guess, you couldn't buy the new iphone rite? is that it? Daddy doesn't have money? Well, ok ill buy it for you just to make it up for you. You can call me LAFAY i dont mind,if it makes you feel good. I'd be glad to be the reason of YOUR happiness :lol: oh i must say YOU sound gorgeous :wink: Just confirm me that you don't have a Beth running around your house :lol: You sound so good, i feel like installing you to my Ms-Word :mrgreen:

Looks like im gona have fun with you guys haha. Now i am back to work. Cya'll tmorrow. Oh no wait, its weekend. I got plans. So cya'll on Sunday.

Get well soon my cyco friends. :wink:
rafay321
Dubai Forum User

oh no!

A pig with a rifle :shock:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:oh no!

A pig with a rifle :shock:

:lol:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Beth's mummy why don't you take out your rifle loaded with 5000 posts and shoot me, you are a trained killer...suddenly your keybaord ran out of fuel :lol:

I still have to see more BC people than you all. I bet i won't in my entire life. :lol:
rafay321
Dubai Forum User

rafay321 wrote:Beth's mummy why don't you take out your rifle loaded with 5000 posts and shoot me, you are a trained killer...suddenly your keybaord ran out of fuel :lol:

I still have to see more BC people than you all. I bet i won't in my entire life. :lol:

Can you speak in English please?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
rafay321 wrote:Beth's mummy why don't you take out your rifle loaded with 5000 posts and shoot me, you are a trained killer...suddenly your keybaord ran out of fuel :lol:

rat-ay! With 9 posts on the dial, you are trying to pick a fight with a member of DF that has over 5000 posts? :roll:
Says a lot about your mental state! :|
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

rat-ay! With 9 posts on the dial, you are trying to pick a fight with a member of DF that has over 5000 posts? :roll:

lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

rafay321...another stalker!

What can I say? 8)
Bethsmum

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 23, 2011
^
Aw so naive. :lol:

Now can you just take your dirty JHAANT somewhere else?

Thank you.

P.S someone would translate that for you.
rafay321
Dubai Forum User

rafay321 wrote:^
Aw so naive. :lol:

Now can you just take your dirty JHAANT somewhere else?

Thank you.

P.S someone would translate that for you.

I'm sure they will :D
Bethsmum

zonker wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

I wish i didn't have these 10 posts either. Your avatar accurately represents your mental state. Go back to school son. :mrgreen:

Have fun with your "Post Counts" since i got a very good life to live, this will be my last post. I am outa this shithole. You penchods gandus are not even worth my piss :lol: .....now you too please take you dirty JHAANT somewhere else :lol: :lol:
rafay321
Dubai Forum User

OMG What got his goat - why is he sooo hostile, I am confused, usually there is a build up to this level of hatred - did I miss something or is this person just seriously disturbed. (or should that be cyco)!!!
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Maybe it's WHO got his goat?? Wow, he didn't last long. I haven't seen BM work her powers that quickly ever!!! I guess he just doesn't get BMs sense of humor. :D :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Everyone say goodbye to RAFAY321, he will be missed.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bora Bora wrote:Maybe it's WHO got his goat?? Wow, he didn't last long. I haven't seen BM work her powers that quickly ever!!! I guess he just doesn't get BMs sense of humor. :D :D

Jeez :shock: What happened? I take a couple of hours to sit down with a glass or two of ice cold Chardonnay to watch my team beat Manchester United 1-6, yes folks I'll repeat that, Man United 1-Manchester City 6 (their biggest defeat since 1955!!!) and come back to DF to find RAFAYA321 an ex member of DF.

And I did all that without trying? :oops:

sage & onion wrote:Everyone say goodbye to RAFAY321, he will be missed.

yes, thanks for your input RAFAY321 :D

I'm waiting for Zonker to wake up and tell me what a dirty JHAANT is. I know he speaks a variety of mumbo jumbo so I am confident the mystery will be solved!
I know Zonker is a bit of a gentleman so he may have to whisper what it is, but I'm no lady so I'll reveal all if it is what I think it may be :shock:

Come back RAFAY321, I didn't mean it! Honest :drunken:
Bethsmum

Glad to oblige BM. :D
Dirty JHAANT is the place you would find RAFAY321 poking his head out of when he was making his first entry on planet earth! And Pubic hair :shock: He has never looked back!
Has been having a very good life apparently, till he stumbled on DF and ran foul of you! :P
And now he is history.
I did try to warn him! :roll:
zonker
BANNED

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 24, 2011
As I thought Zonker :evil: Dirty JHAANT, indeed, how very rude :shock:

I didn't mean to upset him, honest, I just seem to have a gift. :P
Bethsmum

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 24, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:As I thought Zonker :evil: Dirty JHAANT, indeed, how very rude :shock:

I didn't mean to upset him, honest, I just seem to have a gift. :P

That was a case of spontaneous combustion BM. A phenomenon not entirely unheard of in certain males of the species! It was not your fault :D
And no please! Not another "CYCO", patience! One was enough, I think :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Re: I'm Feeling Guilty. Oct 25, 2011
Ok guys,

May be i over stepped the line.

I appologize, as i should not act rude with senior citizens. :wink:

Let's relax now.

Tc
rafay321
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules