WHAT IS YOUR FEELING ABOUT IRAN?

Topic locked
WHAT IS YOUR FEELING ABOUT IRAN? May 03, 2009
WHEN U R LISTENING IRANS NAME WHAT WILL COM 2 YOR MIND?

reza
Dubai Forum User

May 03, 2009
carpet
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 03, 2009
Shahanshah!
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 03, 2009
Kish... :shock:
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 03, 2009
lovely ladies, shisha and kish
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
Something mysterious and hidden.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

May 03, 2009
Teheran

The name's fascinating.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 03, 2009
George Bush!! :lol:
xdude
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 03, 2009
Farrah Fawcett.

I know I know it's weird but I think Farrah Fawcett followed by Farah Pahlavi, then the Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
puppypup wrote:Farrah Fawcett.

I know I know it's weird but I think Farrah Fawcett followed by Farah Pahlavi, then the Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art.

Can you dig a little deeper and say something intelligent - just once!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 03, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

What's your problem? As if many folks have heard of Farah Pahlavi and the Tehran Museum of Contempo Art which houses a vast collection of contempo Western and Iranian art including Picassos and Monets. Oh wait, you probably think Farah Pahlavi is a Pussycat Doll named after Farrah Fawcett.

Scrolling the posts above me, my answer is actually the most educated you rabid "Persian" cat.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
puppypup wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

What's your problem? As if many folks have heard of Farah Pahlavi and the Tehran Museum of Contempo Art which houses a vast collection of contempo Western and Iranian art including Picassos and Monets. Oh wait, you probably think Farah Pahlavi is a Pussycat Doll named after Farrah Fawcett.

Scrolling the posts above me, my answer is actually the most educated you rabid "Persian" cat.

Iran=Farrah Fawcett. You twit!! Got to get you neutered real soon. You're probably humping your customers legs and telling them its part of the massage.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 03, 2009
^Don't be stupid. You know I think Farrah Fawcett because she and Farah Pahlavi share the same name aside from the "r." You know darn well it's just a word association and has nothing to do with whether I'm ignorant of Iran or not.

2) Second thing when I hear Iran......Zoroastrian..... Eat your heart....err bowl out Bore Bore.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
puppypup wrote:^Don't be stupid. You know I think Farrah Fawcett because she and Farah Pahlavi share the same name aside from the "r." You know darn well it's just a word association and has nothing to do with whether I'm ignorant of Iran or not.

2) Second thing when I hear Iran......Zoroastrian..... Eat your heart....err bowl out Bore Bore.

Big word coming from a small mind. I guess that would have been your first choice before "Farah" jumped into your wee little head.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 03, 2009
You probably don't even know what it means. Hurry up and google it for a comeback. :cat:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
hmmm!!.. welll nothing i guess i don't know about but.. a song i like the most!.. (ma amdam koyee koyee ishgey faryaad kooo na!!).........
somthing about missing her love in the song!... forgot about the singer name uhhh!!..... anyway it's a great country! of beautifull people!....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
puppypup wrote:You probably don't even know what it means. Hurry up and google it for a comeback. :cat:

Is that where you get your information? Wikpedia 101.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 03, 2009
rims from taiwan and friendly people. :lol:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

new official brand of dubai May 03, 2009
I love my new shoes, from roberto ruivo dubai. im so happy!!! cant wait to build up my collection...every woman in the world needs to own at least one pair of their shoes
Lily421
Dubai Forum Guest

May 04, 2009
Bandari Music like Sandy and dinejad : Politicaly incorrect but is not afraid to speak his mind and doesn't give a rats ass as to what others think.

I think that about sums it up.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 04, 2009
Sharp wrote:hmmm!!.. welll nothing i guess i don't know about but.. a song i like the most!.. (ma amdam koyee koyee ishgey faryaad kooo na!!).........
somthing about missing her love in the song!... forgot about the singer name uhhh!!..... anyway it's a great country! of beautifull people!....

Her name is Googoosh.
bezor
Dubai Forums Member

May 04, 2009
I think I have yet to meet an Irani who does not adore gogoosh.
desertdudeshj

May 04, 2009
Khomeini
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2009
puppypup wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

The sad part is that you truly believe that your more educated and smart than the rest of the forum users. Your stupidity clearly shows that your a pathetic basket case right up there with the Dutch moron.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2009
K-Dog wrote:Khomeini

As we say in Iran: We are sorry he died in natural causes.
bezor
Dubai Forums Member

May 04, 2009
Is Bora Bora Dutch? :?

K-Dog, you make me hot.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2009
puppypup wrote:Is Bora Bora Dutch? :?

K-Dog, you make me hot.

K-Dog, don't worry. I am having her neutered. She jumps and humps every leg she sees (even wooden ones).
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 04, 2009
^Don't you mean spay?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FEELING ABOUT IRAN? May 05, 2009
reza wrote:WHEN U R LISTENING IRANS NAME WHAT WILL COM 2 YOR MIND?

Some great food
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FEELING ABOUT IRAN? May 05, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
reza wrote:WHEN U R LISTENING IRANS NAME WHAT WILL COM 2 YOR MIND?

Some great food

I have to disagree with you on that one sage. Its just basically kebab with white rice and in all the different dishes only the placement of the kebab is changed. One dish the kebab is on top of the rice the other dish the kebab is inside the rice third dish the kebab is on the side of the rice and so on.

I remember a friend who went to work in an oil company to Iran for two years and on his return first thing he said if he never saw a kebab again it would be too soon :)

But I do like thin bread though 8)
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat