Rice A Staple In Your Diet?

Topic locked
Apr 21, 2009
Oh, I get it. Puppypup and Chocs are one in the same person.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 21, 2009
Hahahahaha er I don't think so! I certainly don't have image issues.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Hahahahaha er I don't think so! I certainly don't have image issues.

Ohh yes you do. I haven't seen an image of you yet...Chocoholica :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 21, 2009
I love rice, I thought the thread was about rice! Boil it, steam it, fry it etc etcetc
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I love rice, I thought the thread was about rice! Boil it, steam it, fry it etc etcetc

If you are like Sandra Bullock.... you are the rice in my cup tonight hon :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 21, 2009
Are you the same person Chocs as the girl on the top of the page, next to the burj?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 21, 2009
Nope
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 21, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
puppypup wrote:I don't like rice except basmati. Basmati is heaven. Rice isn't that good for you unless it's brown or wild rice. I like wild rice too but it's expensive.

I prefer potatoes. I love everything about potatoes. Nevertheless I pork up easily so I eat steel-cut oatmeal. I love oatmeal too. It's (porridge) been a breakfast stable since childhood. Other great rice substitutes include millet, quinoa, and buckwheat (kasha). They're healthier and IMO taste wayyyy better than rice.

You're Vietnamese and you prefer potatoes and other stuff over rice...???

Wait til puppypoop sees this. Snow, haven't you been following her never ending identity crisis?

Yes I have and it is shocking to know to what extremes some people might go through just to ridicule others. Lol.

Unfortunately, some people leave themselves open to ridicule by posting obnoxious threads, especially when the thread is about themself. And she's not Vietnamese and definitely not Philipino, she just looks Philipino but doesn't eat rice! And she has about 38 bloodlines. As I said, she's just an international wonder.

You got this weird obsession with international wonders and sensations. First it's Susan Boyle, then it's puppypup. It must be coz you're a sensational person yourself. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Err, Susan Boyle is now an interntional sensation, so why not start a thread about this wonderful lady with an amazing voice. Considering the masses who are cheering her on does that make them all "obsessive".

As for Puppypup she has managed to start 2 or 3 threads all about who she is and who she does not look like. Several people told her to post her photo to let us judge, which would really be the way to go about it for her to hear what the people here really have to say since it is a serious issue she has. And,further how did you zero in on me when I see quite a few others commenting?

Am I wrong that Susan Boyle has become an international sensation? How does that make me "obsessed". Puppypup carries on about all her different blood lines, where several people indicated that she was suffering from a identity crisis, and based on her comments, I referred to her as an "international wonder".

So what is your problem with that? At least I'm not stalking someone. As opposed to being stalked say by,oh, you? I gather you have a misguided, inflated opinion of yourself Snow.

Thaw out. And no, you do not need to be corrected, I am a sensational person. At least you were smart enough to pick up on that.

Wait a minute, so I'm stalking you now...What a moron.
And what makes you think I have such an opinion of myself???
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 21, 2009
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
puppypup wrote:I don't like rice except basmati. Basmati is heaven. Rice isn't that good for you unless it's brown or wild rice. I like wild rice too but it's expensive.

I prefer potatoes. I love everything about potatoes. Nevertheless I pork up easily so I eat steel-cut oatmeal. I love oatmeal too. It's (porridge) been a breakfast stable since childhood. Other great rice substitutes include millet, quinoa, and buckwheat (kasha). They're healthier and IMO taste wayyyy better than rice.

Wait til puppypoop sees this. Snow, haven't you been following her never ending identity crisis?

Yes I have and it is shocking to know to what extremes some people might go through just to ridicule others. Lol.

Unfortunately, some people leave themselves open to ridicule by posting obnoxious threads, especially when the thread is about themself. And she's not Vietnamese and definitely not Philipino, she just looks Philipino but doesn't eat rice! And she has about 38 bloodlines. As I said, she's just an international wonder.

You got this weird obsession with international wonders and sensations. First it's Susan Boyle, then it's puppypup. It must be coz you're a sensational person yourself. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Err, Susan Boyle is now an interntional sensation, so why not start a thread about this wonderful lady with an amazing voice. Considering the masses who are cheering her on does that make them all "obsessive".

As for Puppypup she has managed to start 2 or 3 threads all about who she is and who she does not look like. Several people told her to post her photo to let us judge, which would really be the way to go about it for her to hear what the people here really have to say since it is a serious issue she has. And,further how did you zero in on me when I see quite a few others commenting?

Am I wrong that Susan Boyle has become an international sensation? How does that make me "obsessed". Puppypup carries on about all her different blood lines, where several people indicated that she was suffering from a identity crisis, and based on her comments, I referred to her as an "international wonder".

So what is your problem with that? At least I'm not stalking someone. As opposed to being stalked say by,oh, you? I gather you have a misguided, inflated opinion of yourself Snow.

Thaw out. And no, you do not need to be corrected, I am a sensational person. At least you were smart enough to pick up on that.

You just proved my point!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 21, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:

I just proved you point?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 21, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:You just proved my point!

edit wrong quote
RobbyG

Apr 21, 2009
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:

I just proved you point?

Snow, you are not worthy of kissing my :pottytrain2: Find someone else to play with.

No further discussion required.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 21, 2009
Snow wrote:I just proved you point?

Are you a complete nutter or what?
RobbyG

Apr 21, 2009
Do you have to quote ALL the quotes? It means like 4 messages take up an entire page.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Do you have to quote ALL the quotes? It means like 4 messages take up an entire page.

True.... will edit straight away
RobbyG

Apr 21, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Snow wrote:

I just proved you point?

Snow, you are not worthy of kissing my :pottytrain2: Find someone else to play with.

No further discussion required.

No more postings for you dear Bora, I assure you that.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2009
^OMG, all the quotes look like a pyramid or mountain of sorts.

Bora Bora wrote:Oh, I get it. Puppypup and Chocs are one in the same person.

How can we be the same? She loves rice, I'm indifferent to rice unless I have a rice identity OCD crisis using oatmeal and potatoes as a shield. :roll:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 22, 2009
sarcasm is the sharp tool of a blunt mind!

(but I'm partial to a bit myself...) :D;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat