Topic locked
Pentominium - The Height of Luxury May 21, 2007
You want luxury living in Dubai? This is it!:

http://www.ameinfo.com/120786.html

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2007
From the article
peaking about the development, Mr. Wazir Daredia, Executive Director and CEO, Trident International Holdings, said: 'Resounding success in our earlier projects resulted in a global interest in our firm while also creating an unprecedented demand for a Trident home. Fuelled by the faith of our esteemed clients and trusted partners, we decided to push the envelope and conceptualize an idyllic proposition that would be the defined height of luxury living not just by way of its product offering but also through highly exclusive strategic alliances that would not be easy to replicate thus setting a new benchmark in luxury living worldwide. The Pentominium was thus born out of this resolve and will without a doubt establish itself at the very pinnacle of luxury living across the world.'

Am I the only one who thinks this is just drivellous bull shit?
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

May 21, 2007
Dr.D wrote:From the article
peaking about the development, Mr. Wazir Daredia, Executive Director and CEO, Trident International Holdings, said: 'Resounding success in our earlier projects resulted in a global interest in our firm while also creating an unprecedented demand for a Trident home. Fuelled by the faith of our esteemed clients and trusted partners, we decided to push the envelope and conceptualize an idyllic proposition that would be the defined height of luxury living not just by way of its product offering but also through highly exclusive strategic alliances that would not be easy to replicate thus setting a new benchmark in luxury living worldwide. The Pentominium was thus born out of this resolve and will without a doubt establish itself at the very pinnacle of luxury living across the world.'

Am I the only one who thinks this is just drivellous bull shit?

maybe because mr. daredia knows it is.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 21, 2007
2 days back I read on newspaper, some UAE construction group signed an MOU with an Indian construction/investment firm to build 2 large and complete cities. Each atleast 4 times the size of new york.. :P :? :P

Anything? huh
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 21, 2007
Well I actually hosted the launch of this project last night, and it's certainly not BS. It's an amazing project.

You're just jealous because you'd never be able to afford one.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2007
Thats just to Dr. D innit? ^^
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 21, 2007
Dr.D wrote:From the article

Am I the only one who thinks this is just drivellous bullshit?

I've sent out press releases before. You don't have to really say what you are supposed to have said in the release. For the big companies, some intern at the PR agency writes them.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 21, 2007
So some guy will pay god knows how much and he'll be nicely surprised when all he'll be able to see are someone's socks hanging out the window of the tower in front :)

It's the tallest one in the back here:

malec
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 22, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Well I actually hosted the launch of this project last night, and it's certainly not BS. It's an amazing project.

You're just jealous because you'd never be able to afford one.

Well, I think the good Doctor was referring to the babble in the press release, not so much the project itself.

Being a VIP must be so cool.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 22, 2007
It's all the extras it comes with though isn't plus. Plus only one residence on each floor.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 22, 2007
i am gonna agree with malec on this one .. that part of the Marina is gonna be so cramped .. you would have to be on a high floor on pento-whatever to not be surrounded by towers ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2007
Yes the Marina is going to be crazy busy.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 22, 2007
Oh dear and all those “natives” at least at height you can’t hear them down below :lol:
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat