Lost You In Bahrain Airport

Topic locked
lost you in bahrain airport Sep 27, 2009
Hi All,

i am looking for a Lady that travelled with me from cyprus to dubai via a stop over in Bahrain. Our flight was with Gulfair, on 22nd September.

Its very important i make contact with this girl. If you know the girl or its you, please make contact

basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 27, 2009
Forgot to ask her phone number, or she didn't want to give it to you?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 27, 2009
I was shy, and stupid not to give her my number.... and now i am desperatly trying to find her again....

i am hoping your community can help me!
basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 28, 2009
that my friend will be impossible to find
EnlivenAssociates
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 28, 2009
Give it up. Never gonna happen!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 28, 2009
guys and girls

your not even trying, please this is important. it is possible in the world we live in to find her and only with your help.

There canot be that many romanians travelling from cyprus on gulf air to dubai via bahrain on tuesday 22nd september. we left cyprus at around 3.30pm and she would have arrived in dubai around 9-9.30pm.

ask around, someone must know her. if we acheive this, we will be participating in something special! (in so many ways).

thanks
basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 28, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Give it up. Never gonna happen!

Quoted for emphasis.
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 28, 2009
i think you have said this before.
basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: lost you in bahrain airport Sep 28, 2009
basilsuleiman wrote:Hi All,

i am looking for a Lady that travelled with me from cyprus to dubai via a stop over in Bahrain. Our flight was with Gulfair, on 22nd September.

Its very important i make contact with this girl. If you know the girl or its you, please make contact

Hi my friend. I do remember you. Meet me at the Startbucks at MOE tomorrow at 8:00 pm. I'll be wearing black.
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
basilsuleiman wrote:If we acheive this, we will be participating in something special! (in so many ways).

:shock: I can only imagine !

Oh BTW use some contacts to pull the passenger list for that flight ? That will be more productive than this crap !

Oh yeah its going to be hard to do, but still better chances of that happening than this.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

find me my romanian lady! Sep 28, 2009
guys and girls,

lets all stick together. i am from london originally and have worked with many romanians. i know you to be honorable people that look out for each other. Your a small community out in Dubai, so find her...

Please lets us work together to find this girl. just keep asking around.

if it is you, then tell me what i was wearing and what colour shoes you were wearing?

thanks people
basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 28, 2009
Shoe fetish??? :D

Joking, listen, there's a small chance to find this woman this way. But it's very small. The best solution was already given above. Go to the airline's airport office, somewhere in the basement probably, very early or late in the day, find some sweet Filipina girl working there and impress her with your intentions towards the Romanian passenger (Filipinas usually have soft hearts, she may take pity on a love story), if she thinks she can help you then give her also some money (important! they may have soft hearts but also need cash :P) and ask her to look up the passenger list for the name/nationality (you remember what seat numbers you were in, also maybe?).

This is fun.

Keep posting.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2009
Go to the York hotel you'll find her there am sure.
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2009
:O

What a nasty man! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2009
No airline will ever give you a passenger manifesto, only for emergencies. That's not going to work.

Dude, you're acting like a crazed stalker. If you're meant to see her again then it will be serendipity.

Do you know how many people go through Dubai airport on a daily basis? You don't even provide a description. I know lots of Romanians in Dubai, but the way you're acting, they'd think you're bananas.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 28, 2009
It's like a movie!
kmann
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 28, 2009
Yeah. A really bad chick flick
desertdudeshj

Sep 28, 2009
i wonder if he finds his sunshine in the end :D

mate move on plenty more fish in the sea :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

lost you in bahrain airport Sep 29, 2009
hi guys

just checking on how our search going?

i must say your doing a better job than my other post at a different forum, keep spreading the word.

i donot beleive in destiny. i will find her. and i am not crazy! lol

all i need you to do is to talk to all your friends and family. there are only six degress of seperation between us, and your my links...

lets spread the word

lots of love.
basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 29, 2009
* yawn
desertdudeshj

Sep 30, 2009
lol mate this is the wrong forum no1 will help you. we all are lazy buggers :D and if she was a pretty gal etc etc there is 99% chance that she is already reserved :D so suggest you move on and 4get about her. There are plently more romanians in the ME am sure you will find one similiar to her at the airport again :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 30, 2009
LOL - I second that RB. What's the point?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

idea! Sep 30, 2009
:idea: if you know her name / seat number / flight number and a friend who works at the airport then it is possible to get her number.

because I am not sure DF will be able to help

Cheers
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 30, 2009
rudeboy wrote:lol mate this is the wrong forum no1 will help you. we all are lazy buggers :D and if she was a pretty gal etc etc there is 99% chance that she is already reserved :D so suggest you move on and 4get about her. There are plently more romanians in the ME am sure you will find one similiar to her at the airport again :D

To be frank I haven't seen any Gypsy in Dubai. Probably she was a fortune teller and she tricked all money from him. That's why he desperately wants just her. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 30, 2009
Hey I think it s romantic and exciting!

keep searching!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: idea! Sep 30, 2009
cutielb wrote::idea: if you know her name / seat number / flight number and a friend who works at the airport then it is possible to get her number.

because I am not sure DF will be able to help

Cheers

Nope due to privacy protection laws, airlines will not give out this information.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: lost you in bahrain airport Sep 30, 2009
basilsuleiman wrote:Hi All,

wise men says only fools crashed in LOL...

Wow! Are you for real? well its imposible to find her here. A point of Advice.

If you still have your flight details with you on 22nd of september and still remember your seat number. try calling in gulfair and checked for their flight logs im sure they have records of all the passenger. now the hard part is getting the log file from them, well just make up stories, if you get lucky enough theyed tell you whose that girl is.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 30, 2009
there seems to be a general feeling amogst you that i am not going to find her!

let me assure you i have enough resources to find this girl... make no mistake i shall meet her again...

Now, all i need you to do is talk to your people... your all romanian right? well, i am looking for one of your community members,
basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 30, 2009
er but why? We have better things to do than sort out your love life.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 30, 2009
Why do you think we are all romanian?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat