Latest Flaps Call Dubai's Tolerance Into Question

Topic locked
Feb 23, 2009
you see? last word, and nasty ones at that :D

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2009
You see once again, you guys are incapable of seperating politics from anything else! Politics has bugger all to do with sport and shouldn't even be an issue.

The UAE made a bad decision - end of!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 23, 2009
LOL @chocoholic. It's imposible to seperate them for any lentgh of time. Look back throuht the last century. I know it's a shame. And the thick kid could not even see I was maybe defending the UAE's right to ban the Isralis, because he's so full of hate for us.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You see once again, you guys are incapable of seperating politics from anything else! Politics has bugger all to do with sport and shouldn't even be an issue.

The UAE made a bad decision - end of!

maybe you and me understand that choc, but again the ppl involved in a hate rage toward Israel's are not ! you saw the link I post and what the Turkish ppl did to the basketball Israeli team choc and those are Turkish not Palestinians ! do you know how many of them lives here ? ?

you simply can not over look the ppl power.

I guess it was a bad decision but the had to chose between the game and the ppl well , don't you think it is a tuff call ?
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 23, 2009
Well the problem is did the powers that be stop to look at the knock on effect that the decision could have? probably not!

Time will tell.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 23, 2009
Do we also know that Turks has been in the same act with Kurds as the Jewish with Palestinians ..

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2009
uaekid wrote:beside Jews rights are optional and she is ugly, get over it and move on.

chocoholic, this is the type of person you are trying to have a rational conversation with.......
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2009
Sports City anyone :lol: :lol:

When or if it ever gets finished, at least everyone knows in advance it will be for all nationalities except the Israellis.

Opps bang goes their Olympic bid or any bid for that matter now.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 24, 2009
arniegang wrote:Sports City anyone :lol: :lol:

When or if it ever gets finished, at least everyone knows in advance it will be for all nationalities except the Israellis.

Opps bang goes their Olympic bid or any bid for that matter now.

Not so sure, they attended the IMF meeting few years ago in Dubai, so why not Olympics?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat