Hey UAE Kid I Need A Job And

Topic locked
Hey UAE Kid I need a job and Dec 16, 2009
Well I don't but Sage (aka Mr. Parrot) does and he is too shy so he send me his CV and asked me to send it to you.

1. Name:

Sage (aka Mr. Parrot)

2. Qualifications:

Dubai Defender.

3. Experience:

Have lived in the UAE many years - obviouly qualified.

4. Education:

None

5. Salary Expectations:

See "2" above for consideration. In addition
Because I am a Dubai Defender I bought a house and have a mortagage so I need to cover that
I am praising Abu Dhabi about the $10B and hope more is send to Dubai so I can get a salary.

6. Hobbies

Defending Dubai in many forums. See my post count.

UAE-Kid trusting you are a Local and not a wanna-be local (or some wind up artist - now that would be funny) can you help Mr. Parrot (aka Sage) out please, please, please.

Send me pm so I can forward to him.

As Sage would say, respectfully bowing to the local community. Thank you and Sage love you long time.

XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Hey UAE Kid I need a job and Dec 16, 2009
Nice XTP, unfortunately I don't think that'll work. Sage is over the hill and how many 'old' people do you see in the UAE, er virtually none. They're all rounded up and taken off somewhere.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I think that you will find that Sage probably has a secure income and is grateful to Dubai for this, hence "Dubai Defender".
It is more likely that you have lost you job in Dubai and are now dirty about it, hence "Dubai Basher".

This is understandable, given that if you were in the UK and working for BA, for example, you could just go on strike for 2 weeks instead of having to take a pay cut or redundancy.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:I think that you will find that Sage probably has a secure income and is grateful to Dubai for this, hence "Dubai Defender".
It is more likely that you have lost you job in Dubai and are now dirty about it, hence "Dubai Basher".

This is understandable, given that if you were in the UK and working for BA, for example, you could just go on strike for 2 weeks instead of having to take a pay cut or redundancy.

Eish - talk about sense of humour bypass.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
benwj wrote:I think that you will find that Sage probably has a secure income and is grateful to Dubai for this, hence "Dubai Defender".

" :lol: :lol: :lol: "
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Chocoholic wrote:

Funnily enough however he brought up planes in the post :D As we say "over his head" (can't do the hand-over-head gestures on a forum!)
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

You seem to have got it about right, I am of course grateful for what I have received during my years in Dubai and will continue for quite a few more. The moron that started this thread looks familiar and is of course very bitter and twisted. This is really not my problem or concern.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Hey UAE Kid I need a job and Dec 17, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

You seem to have got it about right, I am of course grateful for what I have received during my years in Dubai and will continue for quite a few more. The moron that started this thread looks familiar and is of course very bitter and twisted. This is really not my problem or concern.

:roll: :roll: :roll: keep dreaming. but if you think defending Dubai is good for you then ok.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Congratulations, your now an official troll and hence dealt wih as such. Step in line with eh

Ofcourse with will start with the first step in de-trollification process

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:Congratulations, your now an official troll and hence dealt wih as such. Step in line with eh

Ofcourse with will start with the first step in de-trollification process

Made you feel good? WELL, GOOD FOR YOU MARTY!!!!!!!!!!
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat