Guest Chef Of The Week

Topic locked
Oct 04, 2006
scarlet wrote:Can you put more recipes up?

How about Haggis and neeps and tatties and deep fried pizza?

What about a deep fried mars bar? That would really require some culinary excellence.

I've never been able to eat lamb ever since I went to Bali but that looks like a decent recipe, good stuff 175.

XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2006
the links been updated check it out :wink:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 04, 2006
What about my "skin heads on a raft". where are they? Come on ya lazy sod, forget about all this POOF food. :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 05, 2006
chef...do you have any ideas on how to incoporate goat cheese into a chicken or steak dish...do you think its workable. One time I stuffed chicken breast with breaded goat and arugla...I don't feel like it worked thatttt well..it was alright. Is mean/poultry with goat cheese a no no?
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 05, 2006
noni wrote:chef...do you have any ideas on how to incoporate goat cheese into a chicken or steak dish...do you think its workable. One time I stuffed chicken breast with breaded goat and arugla...I don't feel like it worked thatttt well..it was alright. Is mean/poultry with goat cheese a no no?

forget that can you just cook me some chicken masala ;)
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 05, 2006
dale wrote:
noni wrote:chef...do you have any ideas on how to incoporate goat cheese into a chicken or steak dish...do you think its workable. One time I stuffed chicken breast with breaded goat and arugla...I don't feel like it worked thatttt well..it was alright. Is mean/poultry with goat cheese a no no?

forget that can you just cook me some chicken masala ;)

haha! the way to a man's heart is definetely through his tummy! :P
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 05, 2006
you certainly know ur game ;)
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 05, 2006

goats cheese mashed potato is always a winner.
mash the potatoes while still hot and sprinkle some grated goats cheese, butter, heavy cream and some seasoning 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 05, 2006
175bpm wrote:

mash the potatoes while still hot and sprinkle some grated goats cheese, butter, heavy cream and some seasoning 8)

or for something different try........

Mash a la AG

mash the potatoes while still hot and sprinkle some grated cheedar cheese, butter, heavy cream and some seasoning.

8) 8) 8) 8)
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 05, 2006
175bpm wrote:

ooooo will try yumyum!!!!! so you wouldn't reccomend it on or in any meat?
noni
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat