What about the other three,

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 17, 2009
Other three what???? :wink: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 17, 2009
What I find pathetic is he keeps saying he isn't going to read any more posts from certain people, yet, he continues to "respond" to posts and comes back for more. Talk about a contradiction!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 17, 2009
What did you expect, mommy grounds him and we have to suffer the consequences.

This time I hope it was just for a couple of days.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 17, 2009
Speedhump wrote:At the risk of harming you permanently, I have to tell you that you and your stupid cut and past lifestyle is washed out, as are the free and rubbishy webstes you use. :D

If you tried to receive an education instead of just spending your school days trolling the internet for unconfirmed opinion, you would know that an acronym is a word which can be spoken, and is made from the first letters of other words. NATO is one. UNESCO another. AIDS too (you probably know that one well, you must use it as an insult in your pathetic online tirades quite often). IQ is just two initials whch are spoken aloud seperately. IVF is the same (you know, the way you were made in a test tube from the seed of an axe murderer and the egg of a mad woman?).

That was why I asked you if when you see IQ you say 'ikk'. Any dim light flashing inside your tiny brain yet?

No online dictionaries were harmed in the making of this message. All the information comes from inside my head. Try it just once.

Sad litle git!! ;)

Do a little search (there's a cool website for that called google) and you'll see that you're wrong about acronyms. Not just wrong like "oops, I'm a philosophy major," I mean wrong like you just invested your retirement in Enron.

btw (another acronym, I rule) dumbass, if you're going to try to play the grammar card, at least try not to make 3 spelling mistakes in the same post while you're doing it. It makes you look like a complete tool, not that you need any help with that.
Medvezhonok
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 17, 2009
And I always thought google was a seach engine. I guess the truth has been revealed - it's merely a website. :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 17, 2009
Medvezhonok wrote:
Let me guess, you're one of the people who asked a question I posted.[/quote]

Am I? Ever heard of Toronto Transit Commission in a little country called Canada? How about Go Transit covering half of Ontario? I have lived my life in those. I was there when TTC used to charge 2 dollars per trip.

My point in all this is that those people asking these questions, give them a break. They probably haven't seen one of these before and are simply curious.

If you think your cheeky remarks on the internet will make up for your crippling experience of trying to socialize in real life, think again.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2009
^^^

+10
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 18, 2009
Now i'm lol'ing (if ever such a word exist) hard!

First page and the first post was just as lame and as pathetic as the OP tried to illustrate on those poor people.
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2009
DDS wrote:Now i'm lol'ing (if ever such a word exist) hard!

First page and the first post was just as lame and as pathetic as the OP tried to illustrate on those poor people.

If you want more laughs, go to fight club (I believe the first two threads on the top) and see what he has posted. This is one twisted individual.

Edited to add: sorry, I noticed that you don't have access. The only thing you are missing is the beating he's taking.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 18, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

If you want more laughs, go to fight club (I believe the first two threads on the top) and see what he has posted. This is one twisted individual.

Ok, can admins make an exception? I'm a long way off to a hundred post yet and i don't like to post inane drivels like the OP here just to get that mark. :lol:
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2009
DDS wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Ok, can admins make an exception? I'm a long way off to a hundred post yet and i don't like to post inane drivels like the OP here just to get that mark. :lol:

Unfortunately rules are rules.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 18, 2009
The troll, do not feed it.

:o
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat