Dear DD2

Topic locked
Dear DD2 Oct 20, 2010
Any chance we can have your old signature back? I like that one. Your current one brings back painful memories of a childhood incident. Thanks man!

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Re: Dear DD2 Oct 20, 2010
You mean as a child you assaulted a keyboard !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:You mean as a child you assaulted a keyboard !

No I went to Catholic school at the dawn of the computer age. One of the nuns beat me with the keyboard from a Commodore Vic 20 then whipped me with a MIDI cable. PLeeeeeease, I beg of you. I still have the scars.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Would have been much easier on you if they were using the ZX specturm eh :D Anyways sorry mate, thr forum went ape with my previous sig, I tried to up load it again, didn't work. I tired a few other nice decent ones I had cookep up earlier, but nothing worked. And out of desperation I went bacj to my old avatar in another life( now being used as the sig ) and it worked.

So I'm keepin' it. 8)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Would have been much easier on you if they were using the ZX specturm eh :D Anyways sorry mate, thr forum went ape with my previous sig, I tried to up load it again, didn't work. I tired a few other nice decent ones I had cookep up earlier, but nothing worked. And out of desperation I went bacj to my old avatar in another life( now being used as the sig ) and it worked.

So I'm keepin' it. 8)

went ape with the 4x4 sig you mean DD2 ???
arniegang

desertdudeshj wrote:Would have been much easier on you if they were using the ZX specturm eh :D Anyways sorry mate, thr forum went ape with my previous sig, I tried to up load it again, didn't work. I tired a few other nice decent ones I had cookep up earlier, but nothing worked. And out of desperation I went bacj to my old avatar in another life( now being used as the sig ) and it worked.

So I'm keepin' it. 8)

I see you still have the same keyboard. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

No actually thats a funny story. I did actually managed to get a replacement key for me old laptop. Only thing is I had two option either an Arabic one or a portugues one.

So I got me a the portugues one obviously, all the keys are messed up and in the wrong position, Caps locks say Bioq Mayus , delete is Supr ? Even the enter is upside down.

But other than that my spellings suck and I can't be bothered with a spell checker. So there you have it a dangerous concoction. A farangi keyboard and crap spellings. Oh also English isn't my "native" tongue taught to me by non "native" English speakers, yaar ! ;)
desertdudeshj

Jeeeezz Dude. Get yourself over to Gitex and get yourself a discounted refurbished defective piece of equipment. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

dubaidog wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:You mean as a child you assaulted a keyboard !

No I went to Catholic school at the dawn of the computer age. One of the nuns beat me with the keyboard from a Commodore Vic 20 then whipped me with a MIDI cable. PLeeeeeease, I beg of you. I still have the scars.

WoW two sentences in a row and no mention of the Mrs? Has to be a new record for the Dawgg. :D :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bora Bora wrote:Jeeeezz Dude. Get yourself over to Gitex and get yourself a discounted refurbished defective piece of equipment. :lol:

Only if your buyin' !
desertdudeshj

Re: Dear DD2 Oct 21, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:WoW two sentences in a row and no mention of the Mrs? Has to be a new record for the Dawgg. :D :D

I mention her when it is relative. As some on this forum know, she works way harder than she should. Way harder than me I might add. We do most things as a partnership, so I think she deserves a mention as well. I also mention her so it does not appear that it is "me,me,me" that does everything.

I did not mention her in this thread, as she only beats and whips me on date night. :D
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Re: Dear DD2 Oct 21, 2010
DD2, I love that signature - that's how I feel sometimes about my online conduct in the past! It will serve as a reminder to behave myself in the future :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat