Are All Lebanese Drunk?

Topic locked
Mar 29, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
RedKite wrote:I used to go to the pubs of town [in Wales] 6 nights a week in the 70s , 80s and early 90s. Now I only go to a pub quiz on a Friday and am addicted to this machine. Lager is my tipple and sometimes gin and tonic with a FULL BOTTLE OF TONIC [ important that]
I have a cupboard full of duty frees in the house from years ago , but I don't bother now, at 62 years of age.
Some old mates , who drank with me in the Eighties are unfortunately alcoholics.
Tragically, 20 of them.........NINETEEN SMOKERS.....are dead !!

They died between 48 and 56 of heart disease and cancers.
If you youngsters want an EARLY DEATH ....KEEP SMOKING AND YOU WON'T SEE 55 !!!
A combination of smoking and spirits is particularly DEADLY!
Ethyl alcohol is a SOLVENT which dissolves the hundreds of POISONS in cigarettes on the soft tissue of the palate and throat. A KILLER .....and terrible one !!
Spirits also burn and irritate soft tissue.
Two mates who drank shorts and smoked had their oesophaguses removed !! TERRIBLE!!
They could only write things down and not swallow any food.
You need peristalsis of the oesophagus to swallow . Before he died at a very young 52 , my mate Glyn had some Guinness fed by the plastic feed pipe [ to the stomach] that he lived on.
If you SMOKE.........YOU ARE A MUG !!!!

By the way.....I am not OLD. I work 7 days a week ; run 3 businesses ; sleep only 5 hours a day ; hair has hardly changed colour ; and don't wear glasses FOR ANYTHING !!
I will outlast most people under 40 EASILY, when it comes to stamina.

I have been on the computer since 4am after sleeping on the sofa last night. It is now 7.20 am.

WoW RedKite, that was a telling message....I say governments should hire u, to help them deliver the no smoking message!
Any yes.......Respect!

I was waiting for the eventual dubaivisit.co.uk/google or whatever plug, and it didn't happen. Bravo!

Good points, although staying up all night in front of a PC is not a test of stamina.

Pankaj
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 29, 2009
Pankaj wrote:
RedKite wrote:I used to go to the pubs of town [in Wales] 6 nights a week in the 70s , 80s and early 90s. Now I only go to a pub quiz on a Friday and am addicted to this machine. Lager is my tipple and sometimes gin and tonic with a FULL BOTTLE OF TONIC [ important that]
I have a cupboard full of duty frees in the house from years ago , but I don't bother now, at 62 years of age.
Some old mates , who drank with me in the Eighties are unfortunately alcoholics.

Ethyl alcohol is a SOLVENT which dissolves the hundreds of POISONS in cigarettes on the soft tissue of the palate and throat. A KILLER .....and terrible one !!
Two mates who drank shorts and smoked had their oesophaguses removed !! TERRIBLE!!
You need peristalsis of the oesophagus to swallow . Before he died at a very young 52 , my mate Glyn had some Guinness fed by the plastic feed pipe [ to the stomach] that he lived on.

By the way.....I am not OLD. I work 7 days a week ; run 3 businesses ; sleep only 5 hours a day ; hair has hardly changed colour ; and don't wear glasses FOR ANYTHING !!

I have been on the computer since 4am after sleeping on the sofa last night. It is now 7.20 am.

WoW RedKite, that was a telling message....I say governments should hire u, to help them deliver the no smoking message!
Any yes.......Respect!

I was waiting for the eventual dubaivisit.co.uk/google or whatever plug, and it didn't happen. Bravo!

Good points, although staying up all night in front of a PC is not a test of stamina.

It is at his age :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2009
Pankaj wrote:

Any yes.......Respect!

It is at his age :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat