Angelina Jolie Is Now Pakistani :0)

Topic locked
Jan 23, 2006
Liban ,u must have got arrange marrige? otherwise wid the attitude u have , u can only get 8 years old girl :0)

Tell me one thing ,where does sniper come from?

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2006
HP wrote:Liban ,u must have got arrange marrige? otherwise wid the attitude u have , u can only get 8 years old girl :0)

Tell me one thing ,where does sniper come from?

1) I am not from your corner of the world for the arranged marriage B/S.

2) 8 year old girls? You are gross and stupid.

3) I think he is Iranian but I do not know for sure.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
wallah u got luv marriage? :roll:She must be cursing the day ,when she said Yes to your proposal :dark1: Anyhow u can go for 3 more marriages:). I am unable to find the one ,i think it is really hard for nice guys like me to find a girl now a days. :0)

I think sniper is the type of people who left Iran after islamic revolution and got shelter in Canada . He was saying that he is the relative of Shah of Iran .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2006
The Shah was a bastard. His SAVAK (secret police) were worse than the KGB during Stalin's era.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
Liban wrote:The Shah was a bastard. His SAVAK (secret police) were worse than the KGB during Stalin's era.

I never been a good student of history or social studies and used to get quite low marks. Lets back to my marriage :

How can i prove to a girl that i am damn mature and she can depend on me ? U know girls like loyal guys ( but loyalty is only in dogs and everyone insult the dogs) ,so i can not loyal like u ................any suggestion?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2006
Just act like you don't care....

The less the care the more they run after you... The more you care the less they care...

No matter what they say, women like men that are tough but know when to understand them and be there for them nonetheless.

Its a balancing act.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
Liban wrote:Just act like you don't care....

The less the care the more they run after you... The more you care the less they care...

once i used to be an idiot ,and i got so many girls . They were always happy in getting harsh treatment from me . I am nice with only one girl and she always act like a princess.

If i act as i dont care ,the girls will find another. so many horney guys all over the world , no matter how ugly and smelly a girl is ,there is always a queue of guys for her. I didnt care about Choco and she never ever dropped me a single PM , when ever i get a PM ,either it is warning from admin or from ahmad bin abdullah . :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2006
HP wrote:
PS" Eastern J. made this picture and she told me i must upload at forums"

huh?? I NEVER SAID THAT!
what a lier..
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 24, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
HP wrote:

huh?? I NEVER SAID THAT!
what a lier..

JHOOT BOLE KAWWA KATE , KALE KAWWE SE DARYOOOOO
TU PAKISTAN CHLI JAYEEGI MAI DEKTE RAIYOOOOOO
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 24, 2006
HP wrote:
Liban wrote:Just act like you don't care....

once i used to be an idiot ,and i got so many girls . They were always happy in getting harsh treatment from me . I am nice with only one girl and she always act like a princess.

If i act as i dont care ,the girls will find another. so many horney guys all over the world , no matter how ugly and smelly a girl is ,there is always a queue of guys for her. I didnt care about Choco and she never ever dropped me a single PM , when ever i get a PM ,either it is warning from admin or from ahmad bin abdullah . :roll:

DONT RUN AFTER A GIRL CREAT SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES THAT GIRL SHOULD RUN AFTER U....
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 24, 2006
DONT RUN AFTER A GIRL CREAT SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES THAT GIRL SHOULD RUN AFTER U...

How i can make East.J to run after me ?

well people i am resuming my job again after one week break, so taa taa loosers :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2006
HP wrote:U know girls like loyal guys ( but loyalty is only in dogs and everyone insult the dogs) ,so i can not loyal ....

What does that even mean?!

The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist, anymore than having a chinese tattoo on your ass makes you spiritual.

Did I mention that you're not impressing anyone?
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 25, 2006
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist, anymore than having a chinese tattoo on your a#s makes you spiritual.

Being a B(i)tch is not bad career choice ,so keep it up :P hey can u not chose beautiful picture in your avatar?

Did I mention that you're not impressing anyone?

oh so u r still wid me :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 25, 2006
Fooking Hell! That was a bit harsh!

Anyway, it's a sad fact that many girls will do all the chasing, but you know what we do get bored of it after a while. Girls like to be given attention, not so much that it's smothering though. As you said it's a balancing act.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Fooking Hell! That was a bit harsh!

Anyway, it's a sad fact that many girls will do all the chasing, but you know what we do get bored of it after a while. Girls like to be given attention, not so much that it's smothering though. As you said it's a balancing act.

oh wow..its all about u...i knock the door of ur heart then...knock knock....can i enter in ur heart honey ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 25, 2006
HP wrote:
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist, anymore than having a chinese tattoo on your a#s makes you spiritual.

Being a B(i)tch is not bad career choice ,so keep it up :P hey can u not chose beautiful picture in your avatar?

1) You are a banana. If anyone has the career of a ho, its you.

2) She looks fine. Why don't you put your picture white boy from Pakistan.

3) Linda.... FLAME THIS FCUKER!!!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 25, 2006
HP wrote:
Tell her that you are desperate and willing to take it up the arse for her... :lol:

Then cook her rice and chicken. :lol

I never had problem in finding or getting Paki/Indian girls but this girl just gave me the tough time . She told me that she doesnt find me mature and dependable :roll:

she inquired from other girls about me and there was not even a single person to tell her 'HP is decent " :cry: She is not a beautiful or pious cow but i thought to settle down wid someone .

HP, are you serious about settling down with someone?

My advice is to listen to what others say up to a point. For example, if you have had more than one person telling you that you are not mature or dependable, then there is a good chance they are right. In that case, you need to grow up before you can hope to land a wife.

My other piece of advice, especially concerning the dependable part, is to learn how to look after yourself well, and pay attention to keeping your commitments. If you say you will call at a certain time, then call. If you say you will meet someone or pick them up at a certain time - then do it. Learn how to cook proper meals, keep your place clean, and keep yourself well-groomed. Maybe in your culture it is expected that the wife will stay home and mind the house, but still, you should be capable of helping her out when she is sick or tired. If you expect her to work full-time, then you should be helping 50/50 with the domestic chores. (And you should be able to do a good job at those chores, not a half-assed job.)

You should always be nice to a woman, but not completely spineless. Any woman who likes to be treated like crap must have had a very disturbed up-bringing, and I doubt she'd put up with crap treatment for too long. If you want a marriage to last you have to respect and be a true partner to your wife. (And don't cheat on her either, of course.)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 25, 2006
My advice is to listen to what others say up to a point. For example, if you have had more than one person telling you that you are not mature or dependable, then there is a good chance they are right. In that case, you need to grow up before you can hope to land a wife.

Liban is married , is he a mature guy ? It is not necessary to be mature in order to get married :0) ,if it ws the case , the world culd be half :).

she is 28 like me and u know when girls cross 25 they develop " mom's nature" a man get the love of and wife mom at same time. I think she will treat me like kid no matter how mature i am :P .

If you expect her to work full-time, then you should be helping 50/50 with the domestic chores. (And you should be able to do a good job at those chores, not a half-assed job.)

I can only cook eggs , the day of judgement ,Hens will complain about one person and it would be me :) . i clean my room after 3 months ,when i come in my room ,i throw my pants ,shirts ,socks all over the room. I am damn lazy :) .

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

excuse me Jun 19, 2006
Liban wrote:
HP wrote:why are u so rude? why are you not polite? i used to hear that arab people are very friendly ,isnt?

Oh, I am rude, and I am unfriendly... Apparently, you seem to be oblivious of yourself.

some poor guy mentions a harmless political joke, and you sink your claws and fangs into it. not offending you or anything, but i do think you should allow people to voice their own opinions and ideas. instead of lashing out at anyone who disagrees with you. thats not islam, thats just insolent. :roll:
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 19, 2006
1) HP is not some poor guy
2) Stop digging up old and defunct topics
3) Welcome to the forums :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: excuse me Jun 22, 2006
brutal-romance wrote:
Liban wrote:
HP wrote:why are u so rude? why are you not polite? i used to hear that arab people are very friendly ,isnt?

Oh, I am rude, and I am unfriendly... Apparently, you seem to be oblivious of yourself.

some poor guy mentions a harmless political joke, and you sink your claws and fangs into it. not offending you or anything, but i do think you should allow people to voice their own opinions and ideas. instead of lashing out at anyone who disagrees with you. thats not islam, thats just insolent. :roll:

aww..brutal..i forgot to explain to u one thing b4 u join this forum...
im introducing to u THE FORUM's IDIOT!!..

((((HP))))
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Jun 23, 2006
HP wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Being Paki ,we are always the part of US and we provided all support to US to hunt down arab and Afghani terrorist ,who are defaming islam.

HP, I'm not sure which part of Pakistan you're from. I dont know anyone who flames his/her nationality like this.

On the other hand, you're known to be full of shit, and I wouldnt be surprised if you're lying.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 23, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
HP wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Being Paki ,we are always the part of US and we provided all support to US to hunt down arab and Afghani terrorist ,who are defaming islam.

HP, I'm not sure which part of Pakistan you're from. I dont know anyone who flames his/her nationality like this.

On the other hand, you're known to be full of shit, and I wouldnt be surprised if you're lying.

everyone is full of shit and thats we are having these toilets . :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 24, 2006
You can joke all you want, but you seem to cross the line many times. In this case you're flaming one's nationality/ origin, and I have seen you do the same in previous posts as well.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat