You are really pesky.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
DELETE this $hit!!! Wait a min ......... not the Jolie ones :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
Ah she's a good girl -well sort of. I admire her for her charity an embassador efforts, good actress too.

Rumours are rife she's about to marry Brad Pitt as they are expecting their first child together, maybe twins. They're going to have a massive family.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Ah she's a good girl -well sort of. I admire her for her charity an embassador efforts, good actress too.

Rumours are rife she's about to marry Brad Pitt as they are expecting their first child together, maybe twins. They're going to have a massive family.

Choco its not Brad Pitt its me who will marry wid herrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why are u shattering my dream of becoming white (wink). :banghead:

Being Paki ,we are always the part of US and we provided all support to US to hunt down arab and Afghani terrorist ,who are defaming islam.

PS" Eastern J. made this picture and she told me i must upload at forums"
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2006
HP wrote:Being Paki ,we are always the part of US and we provided all support to US to hunt down arab and Afghani terrorist ,who are defaming islam.

You are what defames Islam...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
Liban wrote:
HP wrote:Being Paki ,we are always the part of US and we provided all support to US to hunt down arab and Afghani terrorist ,who are defaming islam.

You are what defames Islam...

how do i defame islam? I have my own understanding of islam and after reading your replies at another forum , i have serious doubt how do u take Islam. Talking and cursing Jewish is not Islam ,isnt it? Who has created Jewish? God or Bush ?

Just tell me Holy Prophet ever cursed someone in his entire life? Even when he migrated ,he never had bad wish for his enemies ,wasnt it?

Just tell me how many time you curse me? does it make u better muslim? You are here as moderator ,tell me whats is rules for person who is in power in Islam?

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2006
HP wrote:
how do i defame islam? I have my own understanding of islam and after reading your replies at another forum , i have serious doubt how do u take Islam. Talking and cursing Jewish is not Islam ,isnt it? Who has created Jewish? God or Bush ?

Just tell me Holy Prophet ever cursed someone in his entire life? Even when he migrated ,he never had bad wish for his enemies ,wasnt it?

Just tell me how many time you curse me? does it make u better muslim? You are here as moderator ,tell me whats is rules for person who is in power in Islam?

1) Making fun of fellow Muslims defames Islam (calling our attire white coffins for example

2) Who created Jewish? You mean who created Jews... :roll: I won't bother with that because you wouldn't understand.

3) I need not curse you for your beleifs have already accomplishd that. That being said, I enjoy icing the cake.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
1) Making fun of fellow Muslims defames Islam (calling our attire white coffins for example

U must be proud of if your dress has resemblance with coffin.It means that you have fear of death and you know that you will be answerable before God. It prevent u from doing bad deeds (political wink).

Liban brother If you dont mind can i ask" do you people wear underware beneath this coffin ? :roll:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2006
HP wrote:

U must be proud of if your dress has resemblance with coffin.It means that you have fear of death and you know that you will be answerable before God. It prevent u from doing bad deeds (political wink).

Liban brother If you dont mind can i ask" do you people wear underware beneath this coffin ? :roll:

There you go again thinking of male genetalia...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006

Where are muhammad bin qasam? where are khalid bin walid, the proud of Arab :roll: ...............and look the language of another arab :?:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2006
HP wrote:

Where are muhammad bin qasam? where are khalid bin walid, the proud of Arab :roll: ...............and look the language of another arab :?:

Once again HP, you make no sense...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
why are u so rude? why are you not polite? i used to hear that arab people are very friendly ,isnt?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2006
HP wrote:why are u so rude? why are you not polite? i used to hear that arab people are very friendly ,isnt?

Oh, I am rude, and I am unfriendly... Apparently, you seem to be oblivious of yourself.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
Liban wrote:
HP wrote:why are u so rude? why are you not polite? i used to hear that arab people are very friendly ,isnt?

Oh, I am rude, and I am unfriendly... Apparently, you seem to be oblivious of yourself.

I am cooking rice and chicken and i am afraid that i have mixed more water in rice ,if my rice burnt because of this discussion , you are dead man ,my food for nxt 2 days .

man what is ur problem if jolie propose me ?
:cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 21, 2006
Biryani?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
Liban wrote:Biryani?

I wish i culd make a biryani. I bought frozen kebeb and put them in pot wid water and then added rice . Some of the rice are cooked and some of them are not. But i managed to eat :crybaby: sometime i have to throw all food after cooking because it is really hard to eat ;(.

Thats the way , the bachelor people live :0) .Food is quite expensive here even one small shawarma cost 15 AED and second thing is pork , which exist in all foods .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 22, 2006
HP wrote:
Liban wrote:

I am cooking rice and chicken and i am afraid that i have mixed more water in rice ,if my rice burnt because of this discussion , you are dead man ,my food for nxt 2 days .

man what is ur problem if jolie propose me ?
:cry:

AGAIN RED!!! Liban initiate the banning process. Liban!!! Cut the crap short and delete this thread!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
AGAIN RED!!! Liban initiate the banning process. Liban!!! Cut the crap short and delete this thread!

I don't moderate this forum.... yet.

Smartd... Where are you with my request?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2006
Liban

stop it or i will write a complain to your wife :P

Guess today after noon ,i am gonna make chicken ,i bought 1 kg chicken .

i am tired of cooking everyday , i dont know what and how to cook everyday :(
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2006
You eat too much chicken.... :)

Do you eat those delicious but fattening triangle things... What are they called... hmmm... I dunno but they contain either meat, chicken, or vegetarian... Kinda wrapped in a deep fried pastry...

Not bad but sooooooo heavy!! 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
okay lovers
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
MaaaD wrote:okay lovers

Yeah Yeah I can read ur mind Mad, I have seen some transformation in Liban recently. He is replying to all the posts of HP and in decent way. B4 HP's reincarnation he used to swear on every posts. Well.........I guess HP has become the part of Liban's rainbow gang........and so it is.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
can u guys tell me how to propose a girl , who has rejected me few times ? :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2006
HP wrote:can u guys tell me how to propose a girl , who has rejected me few times ? :oops:

Tell her that you are desperate and willing to take it up the arse for her... :lol:

Then cook her rice and chicken. :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
Tell her that you are desperate and willing to take it up the arse for her... :lol:

Then cook her rice and chicken. :lol

I never had problem in finding or getting Paki/Indian girls but this girl just gave me the tough time . She told me that she doesnt find me mature and dependable :roll:

she inquired from other girls about me and there was not even a single person to tell her 'HP is decent " :cry: She is not a beautiful or pious cow but i thought to settle down wid someone .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2006
HP wrote:
I never had problem in finding or getting Paki/Indian girls but this girl just gave me the tough time . She told me that she doesnt find me mature and dependable :roll:

she inquired from other girls about me and there was not even a single person to tell her 'HP is decent " :cry: She is not a beautiful or pious cow but i thought to settle down wid someone .

Why doesn't any of this surprise me.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006

Liban

if u were girl , would u be ready to marry me ? :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2006
HP wrote: