And It's Good Night From Him.....

Topic locked
and it's good night from him..... Dec 23, 2006
Right people. I think the time has come to say goodbye, so long and farewell.
This place just isn't the same anymore, and I'm pretty upset with some things that have been going off recently. The forum used to be a fun place to be part of, but now all we seem to do (myself included) is have a go at each other. I miss the good old days of this forum (like the PSP thread) and all the banter that used to go on. Now I find myself coming on just to see who is upsetting who today, and who's thread I'm going to have to move to fight club because it's got out of control - whilst realising that you'll upset people if you move it, and upset others if you don't!

Anyway, I've met some great people on here, and hopefully I'll keep in touch with a fair few of you either by phone or email or MSN or something. You're all great people, and I feel proud to have been part of it, but for now I must take a leave of absence. Who knows, I might come back one day, once you've all lightened up a little (and I'm talking about myself more than anyone!!).

To Ian: My promise to come to Dubai and eat my hat is still on if England lose 5-0!! S&O has offered the drinks to wash it down with - but I think I'm safe :)

Ok people - have a great christmas and holiday season!!

Best Wishes

Zoots

the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 23, 2006
hey zooter personally i dont know u n even not personally i dont know u :D u know wot i mean :p

anyways y u going man. listen i know u talking about me jamal n ish n freza fighting and all but from my side i was just messing around . yeh by da way i m scared seriously i m shitless scared. u r rite it aint da way it supposed to be. i mean u couldnt come here n talk to ppl mess around take each others piss. but plz dont go if someone has to leave then it will be me. n i wouldnt want anyone to leave cos of me. but do remember i was just messing around i didnt SWEAR at anyones mum just a lil bit a humour n taking mick out of some ppl to make this place more lively n fun to be in.

so plz dont leave. if u want i ll leave. that way u WONT have to move any of the posts to da fight club which i still dont have access to :D stay n make friends with ppl here n talk about traffic , rents, fines, speeding n locals.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: and it's good night from him..... Dec 23, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Right people. I think the time has come to say goodbye, so long and farewell.
This place just isn't the same anymore, and I'm pretty upset with some things that have been going off recently. The forum used to be a fun place to be part of, but now all we seem to do (myself included) is have a go at each other. I miss the good old days of this forum (like the PSP thread) and all the banter that used to go on. Now I find myself coming on just to see who is upsetting who today, and who's thread I'm going to have to move to fight club because it's got out of control - whilst realising that you'll upset people if you move it, and upset others if you don't!

Anyway, I've met some great people on here, and hopefully I'll keep in touch with a fair few of you either by phone or email or MSN or something. You're all great people, and I feel proud to have been part of it, but for now I must take a leave of absence. Who knows, I might come back one day, once you've all lightened up a little (and I'm talking about myself more than anyone!!).

To Ian: My promise to come to Dubai and eat my hat is still on if England lose 5-0!! S&O has offered the drinks to wash it down with - but I think I'm safe :)

Best Wishes

Zoots

good for you! it is refreshing to see that you are able to distinguish between real life and this forum (which unfortunately many people can't)

...best of luck :D
noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 23, 2006
Godspeed zooter
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2006
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ill miss you

:oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 23, 2006
all the best
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Re: and it's good night from him..... Dec 23, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Right people. I think the time has come to say goodbye, so long and farewell.

Best Wishes

Zoots

Hey Zoots,

You will be missed by me and many more, I hope you will reconsider your decision.

In the meantime you and your family have a great Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

BTW I also think your hat is safe, drinks are on me even if you dont end up eating it.

All the best,

S & O
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 23, 2006
i am choking back the tears as the forum has become really shit
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 23, 2006
if all the ugly people are leaving the forum , then i ll remain alone :P

Ashes is going toward 5-0. English players sucks big time .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 23, 2006
Zoots, very sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself. You will be missed.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 23, 2006
cheers zoots,

have a good christmas and new year and brilliant 2007!

8)
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Dec 23, 2006
Take care Zooter, I hope you get back to the forums.. Will miss ya
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 23, 2006
zoots u will be missed :( but i heard from alot of people that the forum has changed .its boring now and strang ...no fun nomore :?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 23, 2006
:cry: bye bye
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2006
peace out

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 27, 2006
It just not cricket it is?

So Zooter,

Are you taking your bat and ball and going home then?

Where is the hat eating ceremony going to take place?
It's already 4-0

"Aussie Legends" is my nomination.

Sydney... spinners pitch... Warney's last game. Good luck dude.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 27, 2006
best of luck zoot, please keep in touch. if england does loose again or if you find yourself in the neighborhood drop me a line
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Dec 28, 2006
Good luck Zoots, it is a shame you are going. I tell you, being a mod certainly isn't all it is cracked up to be... I know you guys are under stress with how some morons abuse this forum. I hope you come back someday soon!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 28, 2006
See you soon :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat