White List: AlTayer-Motors Service Center

Topic locked
White List: AlTayer-Motors Service Center Mar 15, 2008
I know this is a black list place, but I really want to go in the opposite direction to praise a company which I believe should be on the white list.

ALTAYER Motors - Car service center
I must say that I am really impressed with their professional level of service. How do you feel when you get a call everytime after you service your car, asking you if you were happy and whether you faced any problems?

Personally, I find it an excellent way to care for customers.
One more point is that in Dubai, night service is offered by the dealer. You can drop your car in the night and get it in the morning. It is a -almost- a 24 hour service center.

P.S. I had owned another brand sold by another dealer, and got rid of the car because of bad customer service. One day, I arrived at 5:30 exactly, the closing time, to pick up my car, but found no one there. Had to take a CAB back to Sharjah for 80 Dirhams.

Some companies treat you in a way that they are doing you a favor by serving you. Altayer motors believes it is the other way round :)

samihsh
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 22, 2008
Have you ever been dragged by the wife shopping or on some other errand? You spend 30 minutes driving to get there and then another 30 minutes driving in the parking lot trying to find a space to park your car. People tend to show their true colours when they get behind the wheel of a car, it’s a dog eat dog world and if you’re not quick on the accelerator when a space becomes available some jackass will be in there quicker than you can say jack rabbit slims.

Wouldn’t it be good if someone invented something whereby it took the chore out of parking. Not as pie in the sky as this would seem, because somebody has done exactly that.

ITP carried this story about a robotic car park capable of stacking 1,200 vehicles being built, and yes you’ve guessed it, it’s going to be in Dubai.
majidpucit123
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list