Black List

Topic locked
black list Dec 03, 2008
I 've just started to feel like being surrounded with this 'mean magnet'where all these people are there with a fixed mind that you have it all they need..
I walk into places knowing full well what to expect, but most of the time walk out, or sometimes choose to be blind to the truth..

I'm on about those -almost all- business owners that have services I need and who has no clue of the concept of a 'customer' and who really/truly see my volet before anything else..
i can still let them go if they have a hard time understanding what a customer mean, but selling the services they have with a value made on the spot because i happened to be the customer, just sucks..
let me think who may go on top of the black list;

the bank/ banks
citi taxi
local grocery shop
second hand book shop
local tailor shop
car dealer/s
number of restaurants
jewellery shop/s
etisalat
air arabia
aalllf.....
a..d...f...l...l.

the list carries on..

should I still give a little more time before making the list, it's after all a different sosio economic/political background these people come from..
now it's the matter of being in a mood to be tough all the time..

muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 14, 2008
Customer service sucks in Dubai because so many of the staff aren't allowed to make decisions, including the managers. Also, staff don't receive training and they have little motivation to learn about the products being sold/services offered in the business. Thinking outside of the box and trying to make a customer happy in order to ensure future business is just not a priority. Business owners want to make a profit, but don't want to offer proper service to customers and support their own employees.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 14, 2008
Customer service sucks here so badly. Whenever I walk into an electronics store now I immediately ask what they have in stock, because I have spent so much time in the past being shown certain models, features, prices only to find out they have next to nothing in the actual store.

I blogged about this a while back because it was frustrating the hell out of me. OK, no problem Sir
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 14, 2008
a mate of mine complaints a lot bad about customer service that he gets here than in the uk.

:twisted:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list