I believe this is a common problem for most of us about the customer care call centers and such in dubai. well i have been trying to reach a single capable person from Du to fix my phone and tv lines for the past week.
1. Through the phone it is impossible - i have spent nearly 200Dhs waiting on the line to get through to talk to a customer care representative, but i only managed to memorize the stupid commercial tune of Du.
2. Sales office , tries to get to your nerves, giving you a que number for a attendant, who handles a single customer for 45 minutes and waiting for the que to get to you is impossible. If a miracle happens and you are still there waiting, you only get to hear to call the customer service since sales office doesnt log complaints. (this is the boiling point everyone)
3. If you can maintain your sanity while waiting, reasonably you ask for a manager who is capable of understanding anything, which takes another half hour to call him/her from the door which you are not allowed to go in.
4. When managerial looking person comes, they just nod and treat you as if you are dumb as a doorknob and totally lack the compassion to understand what your real problem is - however this part is true since you might have forgotten all sense of reality while waiting this far.
5. Your complaint is finally filed, and you take a number which you have been asked to follow up from the customer service phone line - HELL must be This.
6. Someone calls you and pretends they are doing something after 5 days - and your emails of complaints still remains unaswered - and they claim the technical office will attend to you.
7. Someone from the technical office calls you on the 7th day, and guess what they claim that your problem is fixed, and you have to respond exactly 3 TIMES shouting at the phone that your problem IS NOT FIXED.
8. That someone from the technical office pretends that they are going to call you but until now no one has..
this is as far as i could get..any options or recommendations are welcome to maintain my mental health..
I hope none of you will ever need to call any service or call centers .
Good day all..