Alert: 'Cleaning' Companies Sweep Your Money Away!!!

Topic locked
Alert: 'Cleaning' companies sweep your money away!!! Mar 14, 2006
I am one of the many Springs residents that use the cleaning companies being advertised in the area.

Unfortunately, I was naive to trust one of the flyers these companies give away on my door and call for their services. On the second visit I saw a large amount of money being stolen by the 'cleaners'.

Suprisingly after a few phonecalls to the 'cleaning' company the mobile phone I was calling was disconnected!!! The 'cleaning' company had dissapeared!

For your information the cleaning company is called 'The Red Rose' cleaning services, mainly at the Emirates Hills, Springs, Meadows etc area and the telephone number they are using is 050-8274369. The contact name is Anoja that books your 'cleaning'...

Please, anyone that has more info or uses this company send me a message. For the others, please be careful to whom you allow to enter your house...

Gredubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 14, 2006
That's why I clean my own house. :D

Seriously, thanks for the heads up about that cleaning "company".
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 14, 2006
Your note is not clear

On the second visit I saw a large amount of money being stolen by the 'cleaners'.

1. You say ...you SAW..Did you catch them red-handed? What did you do subsequently?
2. If u didn't see them...how are you so sure?
3. Did you contact the police?
4. Do you keep a large amount of money in an easily accesible place?

Sorry to ask these q's but I don't want people to use this forum to wrongly accuse people or take out personal vengences...Please clarify if you are genuine...if not please moderators take this off.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 14, 2006
This is your first posting..... :?:
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 14, 2006
Guys....Gre responded to all the q's ....it seems the first posting Gre made in a hurry.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 15, 2006
Weel if you use cleaning companies or maids, then you should always put your valuables out of sight anyway. Even if you have used the same person for ages, sometimes temptation can be too much, so best to put temptation out of sight.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list