Driving Tutorial - Dubai Driving Schools?

Topic locked
Driving tutorial - Dubai driving schools? Dec 09, 2008
Hi.
I already employ a phillipine maid and have employed her nephew to be work as a driver.
However he has just come here from the phillipines and is not that competent at driving.
I have just found out that the roads where he lives are really basic and he will not be that confident on the roads in Dubai.
I really do want to keep him, but i'm not that happy for him to be driving my wife and child.
At first I was thinking of buying a dvd to teach him the basics and to build his confidence, but then I thought it may be worthwhile giving him proper lessons from a driving school.
Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

deuce
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 11, 2008
Why don't you hire a professional driver? I wouldn't trust my family to an inexperienced driver...
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 12, 2008
Yup get him to driving school and when you're free take him with you for a ride and let him see how's the road here and how people drive here.

In philippines, to my knowledge they're a defensive drivers. While here they're a bit more on the offensive side.
poi5on
Dubai Forum User

Re: Driving tutorial - Dubai driving schools? Mar 13, 2009
deuce wrote:Hi.
I already employ a phillipine maid and have employed her nephew to be work as a driver.
However he has just come here from the phillipines and is not that competent at driving.
I have just found out that the roads where he lives are really basic and he will not be that confident on the roads in Dubai.
I really do want to keep him, but i'm not that happy for him to be driving my wife and child.
At first I was thinking of buying a dvd to teach him the basics and to build his confidence, but then I thought it may be worthwhile giving him proper lessons from a driving school.
Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi

i suggest you to train your driver in a driving school ,you can find one in yelow pages or just google it.Its important for you and your family in safe hands while going out.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto