I Would Like To Open A Beauty Centre In Dubai

Topic locked
I would like to open a beauty centre in Dubai Dec 05, 2005
I would like to open a beauty centre /spa in Dubai with a local investor partner. What is the rules? I am an Arab with Canadian Citizen. I am a certified medical esthetician (microdermabrasion, non-surgical face lift, cellulite treatments, chemical peels, skin analysis) also Certified laser hair removal and photo rejuvenation technician, Certified advanced esthetician (facial, body therapy, hand and foot treatment, massage, permemnant make-up, eye lash extension and body wrap). I am also a distributor of well known skin care products, salon and esthetic furnitures and equipments. If any interested to invest in this centre, pls e-mail me at halaone100@hotmail.com . Series inquiries only.

hala
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 05, 2005
In Dubai there seems to be a spa or beauty salon on virtually every street corner there's loads of them and many new ones opening all the time, so I think you'd have to have something unique to attract business here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 05, 2005
keeep our dubai girls pertyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Beauty Spa in Dubali Dec 05, 2005
I will be offering different unique packages such as: Manago Body Scrub with Melted Cholcolate Body Wrap. Sea Slat Glow with Mud Body Wrap. Also Hot stone massage with Aromatherapy Massage. Beside the medi spa services. I checked other beauty spas in Dubai, they have good services but we will be offering more and different services than them. If anyone interested in investing in this unique opportunity, pls e-mail me.
Thanks
hala
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 05, 2005
do spas have like packages if u wanna take ur girl and go ? i think that might be coool ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 07, 2005
Yes they do Maaad, hotel spas do what they call a honeymoon suite, where a couple can have treatments together in the same room, very nice.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

spas and beauty shops Dec 15, 2005
spas' and beauty salons have to be segregated male and female, which i'm sure you are aware of. the salon it's self has to be registered with the department of health, as the workers actually provide a health service. in addition to this all employees have to have a medical every year, the same as employees working in the the food industry.

the business it's self should be registered with the dubai chamber of commerce and the dubai municipality.

location, location, location. spa's are two a penny in dubai, the key to sucess is a good location, a high quality of customer service and TRAINED staff. most salons employ unskilled labour, who they then try to train themselves. a reciept for disaster!!!!!!
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Re: Beauty Spa in Dubali Jan 09, 2006
hala wrote:I will be offering different unique packages such as: Manago Body Scrub with Melted Cholcolate Body Wrap. Sea Slat Glow with Mud Body Wrap. Also Hot stone massage with Aromatherapy Massage. Beside the medi spa services. I checked other beauty spas in Dubai, they have good services but we will be offering more and different services than them. If anyone interested in investing in this unique opportunity, pls e-mail me.
Thanks

Choc

thought you would have been a bit more enthusiastic ??

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Beauty Spa in Dubali Jan 10, 2006
hala wrote:I will be offering different unique packages such as: Manago Body Scrub with Melted Cholcolate Body Wrap.

I just recenlty LEFT Toronto.. daaaayum, why didn't anyone tell me about this! Melted chocolate body wrap? helloooooo! Sign me up! :)
hussam
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Beauty Spa in Dubali Jan 11, 2006
hussam wrote:
hala wrote:I will be offering different unique packages such as: Manago Body Scrub with Melted Cholcolate Body Wrap.

I just recenlty LEFT Toronto.. daaaayum, why didn't anyone tell me about this! Melted chocolate body wrap? helloooooo! Sign me up! :)

U left Toronto for a spa!!! There are many good ones here according to my friends. BTW ur album photos are cool. Did u use photoshop?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Apr 17, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:In Dubai there seems to be a spa or beauty salon on virtually every street corner there's loads of them and many new ones opening all the time, so I think you'd have to have something unique to attract business here.

I absolutely agree with you Chocoholic, in short there's a lot of competition here. When you starting a business like this, you should how you exceed the expectation of your future customers.
AceMile
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk