New Business

Topic locked
New Business Mar 21, 2006
Hi! I am working on a business plan for a service based business in Dubai. Its a business that my research tells me will do well if not superbly.

Its not a new concept, although I intend to launch it with a differentiated element.

Questions:

1. Although I have been here always, I am not sure how banks are with granting a business loan to a new business person. Have about 10+ years work experience. Family is into business's etc, Any experiences?

2. I have no experience with how it is to get a financing partner. These adverts that I see in the paper looking for a financer...do they actually attract any attention??

I will need at least 500,000 for the first year....but I see us breaking even in the first 15 months.

Any advice welcome.....

AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

hello Mar 30, 2006
hello
i want to investing in a good busisness in dubai and if you interesting for a partnership you can send me a mail with more information pls qabyla.abouneis@hotmail.fr
or called me: 0662847542
:blob3:
Lies
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 30, 2006
With a name like lies...I don't know!!! :? I was looking more for general information than an investment partner, as I don't think its a very good idea to find investors this way. You don't know me & I don't know you.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 30, 2006
Well said AFG

:wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 02, 2006
Here you can get lots of idea's for a buisness

http://rimzan.googlepages.com/
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: New biz Jul 09, 2006
HI AFG ,
i will not be able to help u with general info on your questions since i am new toDubai . Past few months even i have been thinking of doing something in servive based biz. If you are looking for some indiviual to be a part of you biz investmentwise or freelance marketing or anything else associated with your biz , plz do consider me.I can provide you with my porfessional experience and backgroud .
Thx and regards
vivek73
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk