Wanted Exsisting Business/new Business/sale Investment

Topic locked
Wanted exsisting business/new business/sale investment Aug 25, 2007
Hello,
i am seriously looking to purchase or invest in a profitable business in
Dubai, all ideas considered but must viable with either existing business accounts or a proper business plan.
expatbusiness

expatbusiness
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Serious Aug 27, 2007
My chief (President of a German Center) is a leading expert in his medical field and his looking for a dubai partner. Is that for interest?

Susanne
doktorone
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 31, 2007
And my friend is looking for a partner for Internet Publishing Business.
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Business interest in UAE Aug 31, 2007
Dear All,

We are a website designing and development organisation based in India.

Established in the year 1998 we have moved a long way ahead in the development of web snd software applications.Today, the company has around 12 business divisions’ viz., Mapping (MapXL), Travel (TurnKey Software Ltd), Real Estate (XL Infra Portals Pvt Ltd)), Festivals (Dezpro), News (Headlines India), Web hosting (Servers India), E-Incubators, External Client projects, Handicrafts, Jobs, Sports and Pictures division (Pictures India). We have 5 offices in India and one office in Bangkok as well as one in USA. We have associates in Australia and Philippines and a team of 1000+ people who are qualified & experienced web developers, cartographers, designers, content developers, surveyors, data collectors and managers. We have designed and developed over 2000 portals and served eminent clients across the globe. The details of which can be viewed from our website www.infobase.co.in .

We have some clients in the Middle East region for which we are providing our services. Currently we are looking forward to expand our base in the Middle East market particularly in Dubai, UAE. For this purpose we are looking for business partner in the region.

The short of alliance where we can jointly bid for larger and bigger projects together. Even if party or firm not be having their presence in the specific domain but having strong links nad contacts in the market is welcome. I am sure the scale of capacity and expertise that we poss will certainly help the interested firm/party to bag large scale projects. It would straightaway give access to our pool of 1000+ well qualified and trained programmers, graphic designers, as well as content writers.

You can contact me for any further clarifications, any query or any feedback . I would be pleased to provide you with the required information and take this discussion further.

Regards,

CIL
CIL
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Wanted exsisting business/new business/sale investment Oct 03, 2007
[quote="expatbusiness"]Hello,
Dubai, all ideas considered but must viable with either existing business accounts or a proper business plan.
expatbusiness[/quote]

Hi I am looking to open a profitable business in Dubai. The idea started with wellness and beauty industry.
I am developing and planning further this project with potential partners and already received interests from people in the field.
This project is huge and we are searching for serious investors interested in this booming industry.

There is a lot to discuss indeed...

If you are interested in and wish to have more info or even discuss similar business ideas please contact me!
emanuela
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 03, 2007
Hi expatbusiness,

I've got some ideas.

It depends also on your budget.

Let me know if we can change some opinions.

Regards
Sacoor
asacoor@gmail.com
asacoor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Print Media Business opportunity available Nov 14, 2007
I am looking to find a business partner who will contribute to the production and distribution costs of a print journal specifically targetting Dubai.

We are able to produce this to a very high quality, and can make the business work. What I require is people on the ground to help me deliver the dream.

You must be passionate about business, and have the will to see this through to the end. I have met many people in the past who can't walk the walk !!

Needless to say you will be expected to work with me in a 'hands-on' capacity and will be expected to part with money also.

Serious enquiries to info@incl-online.co.uk

This is a Once in a lifetime opportunity for the right person to get into a market which will explode in the future.

I will be in Dubai in December and look forward to meeting the right person to carry out this venture with.

Regards,
abdul2007
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 08, 2008
Hi there, you are welcome to visit our website at www.rumscc.com and if you like our type of business let me know. No experience is required and we are willing to train the right poeple and manage the business.
MaherH
Dubai Forum Guest

business opportunity Jan 11, 2008
I am a partner in one of Jordans first US call centers and I am looking at franchising it into the UAE Market. You can look at our website for more info at www.carolinacallcenter.com I am also looking for distributors for a containerized water filtration sysem (comes in 2 20 ft container units) using R/O technology for the UAE, and GCC markets, it can supply up to 190,000 liters of clean drinking water per day (cost 275,000USD), can also supply equipment for water bottling operation. I may be contacted at garrywilliamson@mecmc.us for pricing, please serious inquiries only
Garryw
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Wanted exsisting business/new business/sale investment Feb 20, 2008
hello i can offer you a franchise...if you want further information contact me at eintracht1414@yahoo.fr

bye
Robert Trewe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

investment Feb 23, 2008
Hello,

together with some very enthusiastic engineers ( engineers of Formula1 team) I have developed the most extreme street legal Supersportscar with 1600HP and many features that only the most luxury limousines have.
This car has a much better performance than the Bugatti Veyron.
We can build it for less than 5% of the development costs of the Bugatti incl. the first 15 cars. Price/car about 1,8Mio€

We look for a partner/ investors for us and later manager of the Middle East Service and Salescentre.

If you have interests in such a project a businessplan and brochure can be sent.

How much do you want to invest?

rs-qt
rs-qt
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 29, 2008
There are a lot of business opportunities in Dubai and people looking for business partners.

As long as you do your homework and work with professional lawyers and accountants it is very encouraging. We see quite a lot of businesses looking there at the moment.
Monsoon
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Wanted exsisting business/new business/sale investment Aug 10, 2008
emanuela wrote:
expatbusiness wrote:Hello,
expatbusiness

Hi I am looking to open a profitable business in Dubai. The idea started with wellness and beauty industry.
I am developing and planning further this project with potential partners and already received interests from people in the field.
This project is huge and we are searching for serious investors interested in this booming industry.

There is a lot to discuss indeed...

If you are interested in and wish to have more info or even discuss similar business ideas please contact me!

Dear all,

FinanzasForex is now existing to offer to those who want to be part of our business, the best financial opportunity to reach big profits with our investment strategy realized in Forex Market, the major foreign exchange market.

We wish that your money works for you.

Our goals: - Safety: we want to keep your money safe.

- Profitability: we want to maximize your profits.

- Long term: we want a stable and durable business

We want to fulfil your aims and that you stay with us for a very longtime.

Basic Plan:

Investment: from 100 to 3999$
Estimated Monthly Profit up to 10%
Auto-Reinvestment of Interest for 6 months: 11%
Fixed term of your capital investment: 6 months.

Medium Plan:

Investment: from 4.000 to 19.999$
Estimated Monthly Profit up to 14%
Auto-Reinvestment of Interest for 6 months: 15%

Superior Plan:

Investment: from 20.000 to 49.999$
Estimated Monthly Profit up to 16%
Biannual Reinvestment of Interest: 17%

20 Plus Plan:

Investment: from 50.000$
Estimated Monthly Profit up to 20%
Auto-Reinvestment of Interest for 6 months: 21%

High Risk Plans

Variable Plan*:

From 300$, variable monthly profits up to 30-40%, but with a higher risk of partial loss of capital.

* Plan available only for investors with Total investment Capital of $20.000

For more info click on below link:

www.finanzasforex.com/jorgo

Best regards,
Jorgo
jorgo
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk