Apartments In The Gardens

Topic locked
Apartments in the Gardens Aug 17, 2006
Folks -

Any idea what a 3 bedroom apartment goes for in the Gardens? I would need one by Mid-September (not even sure that I have a shot!)

Regards,

DXBBound
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 19, 2006
are you interested in buying or renting?
and what area of the gardens?
i am in real estate, and can help answer questions with rent,
and can come up with a price and property for buying in the garden.
post reply, email or call me,
Adam
Mobile: 050 312 7613
Emails: adam@madina-realestate.com, a.kibblewhite@gmail.com
Adam
Dubai Forum User

Aug 19, 2006
Hi adam,

My boyfriend and Iare also looking for an appartment in the Gardens starting mid November. 1 BR.

Could you advise on pricing? We just want to be somewhere between Marina and Jebel Ali so the Gardens is perfect.

Janine
Jado0002
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 19, 2006
Hi Janine,
again it really depends on whether you are interested in buying or renting, so obviously they are very different prices, hehe, for the next few days i will make it my main aim to learn a little bit more on the gardens,
ie, prices of the different sections and for the different number of bedroom apartments and villas and so on.
agian if you hav anymore questions, feel free to contact me directly,
my contacts are as below,
thank you.
Adam
Dubai Forum User

Aug 21, 2006
Adam -

We would be interested in rentring a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment. Kind of depends on the price. I'm not sure how big the Gardens is, but I work in Jebel Ali, and am looking for a nice place. A price range would be a great help for starters. Also, is it common that you pay up front for a whole year's rent? If so, what happens if you need to leave in between the term? Is that money lost? We're talking quite a bit of cash here..

Regards,
DXBBound
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 21, 2006
Adam wrote:for the next few days i will make it my main aim to learn a little bit more on the gardens

You have lots to learn my friend, such as the gardens is only available for leasing and not for sale. And the fact that there is 7000+ people plus on the waiting list for an apartment there. And after you learn that, if you can get janine an apartment power to you !!

Janine: my more realistic advice, forget about it, you have a better chance getting an apartment on the moon. As for your question on paying rent, you can negotiate paying your rent on 3 or 4 installments during the year. Good luck with the hunt !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 21, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Adam wrote:for the next few days i will make it my main aim to learn a little bit more on the gardens

You have lots to learn my friend, such as the gardens is only available for leasing and not for sale. And the fact that there is 7000+ people plus on the waiting list for an apartment there. And after you learn that, if you can get janine an apartment power to you !!

Janine: my more realistic advice, forget about it, you have a better chance getting an apartment on the moon. As for your question on paying rent, you can negotiate paying your rent on 3 or 4 installments during the year. Good luck with the hunt !

Indeed :mrgreen: !
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 21, 2006
MaaaD wrote:

nice one Maaad

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 21, 2006
The Green Community is the one where previously rented villas are now being sold - am I correct?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 21, 2006
I am not sure actually, but alot of developers back in the day when property wasnt still taking off like it is now had rent-to-own schemes. I know for a fact Emaar had a rent-to-own thing going on in the Greens as my neighbor had a one bedroom rent-to-own for 30,000 dirhams a year (*sigh* those were the days)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 21, 2006
People - lets not get confused between the Greens and the Green Community.

In terms of the Green Community, I'm sure you can buy places there, as that's where my cousin lives - and they bought their house.

I presume the Gardens aren't a "free-zone" then, if you can't buy properties there (on the assumption that UAE nationals can)??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Greens, Green Community, Gardens Aug 22, 2006
the greens are for sale, at good prices and there are alot available for selling, on the freehold market aswell (anyone can buy) along with owning any freehold property a residential visa is given and is valid as long as you own a freehold property.
i am still not completely sure about the green community, but can find out.
also, you are correct in saying that the gardens is not for sale, and as far as i know, it is not for sale to UAE nationals either. The gardens is only for rent, and there is a 2 year waiting period before anything will be available.
my suggested places to rent or buy would be in, the arabian ranches, springs, greens, and dubai marina.
aslo in these places, the rent per year is generally around 10% of the selling price...
Regards
Adam
Adam
Dubai Forum User

Aug 23, 2006
I'm 99.9% certain that you can buy freehold in the Green Community. Now whether anything is actually available right now is anyones guess!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai