Opinion On The Gardens

Topic locked
Opinion on The Gardens May 07, 2007
Could someone please tell me about The Gardens? The package my husband was offered included housing there which seemed nice but when I look on a detailed map it looks like it is by a lot of industrial areas. It's hard to tell on the internet. HELP!

epsmall
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 07, 2007
The Gardens is a residential compound in Jebel Ali next to one of the biggest malls in Dubai Ibn Battuta mall ... The buildings are middle tier nothing special, but compared to whats out there today in terms of rent prices they are very good value for money even though your around a 20 minute drive from the city center. There is a power plan but its on the other side of the highway .. but i wouldnt say the area is industralized .. the gardens itself is huge with many buildings ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2007
If you're the sort that likes a quite peaceful surrounding in one of the greenest areas in Dubai, then you will love the Gardens

Dub-al and the Free Zone are quite a distance away and besides its convenient to be walking distace away from the Ibn Batutta shopping mall.

Maad, isnt it true that the wait for an apartment at the Garden normally stretches from 3 months to half a year?... they seem to be in great demand
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2007
If you are talking about Gardens, it is almost imposible to find a flat in there. Tenants are paying with very old contracts with extremely cheap rates.

If you are talking about Discovery Gardens, it is well located but as you might know life will start in 2008 in there.
joseph2
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai