Possible Relocation To Dubai

Topic locked
Possible relocation to Dubai Apr 16, 2009
I am going to look at a contract later in the day to be relocated to Dubai. As far as i know frm the interview with the CEO, there will be a apartment, car and driver provided for. I am very excited becoz as I Singaporean I maybe soon be an expat out of this small island i so love. But unfortunate, the prospect here for me may be blink in my Industry, Marine Offshore.
What should i look out for in a package?
For a Area Sales Manager in marine what is the pay range there in Dubai like>?
Thx in advance

liquidnoise
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 03, 2009
Companies usually have a standard contract under the labor law, however if you want my legal department to have a look then get in touch.

Aamir
Dubai Business Advisors
050 178 71 71
DubaiBusinessAdvisors
Dubai Expat Wannabe

MARINE JOBS Aug 05, 2009
hello liquidnose

Marine offshore, I work in the marine industry, shorebased- commerical and superyachts is there much work in the shorebased marine industry , ie:
HR, sales/marketing, fleet manager,operational positions for example I have done, busines graduate, commerical exp 6 years, yachts 3 years.

I have been looking at roles in Dubai and Singapopre, Dubai has more appeal as seems to be more going on, but could be wrong !!! is this much work in marine industry there and do they offer good packages ?

Hope its going well for you in Dubai, it will be nice to hear from you and how its going as all you see is negative press in UK about Dubai and horror stories.

Look forward to hearing from you
Candygirl
vagababe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai