Hunting For Work Before I Leave For Dubai Or On Arrival

Topic locked
Hunting for work before I leave for Dubai or on Arrival Mar 27, 2008
Hey...am very very new to this forum as well as to the thought of packing and leaving Australia. So - can anyone give me some hints or advice about hunting for work before (?) I leave for Dubai or should I wing it when I get there?? I've managed Day Spas and currently am managing an audiologists clinic...basic reception is all I'm really looking for, but will take pretty much anything :D

Time for a sea-change

tinkabelle72
Dubai Forum Guest

why Mar 30, 2008
Bella,

Why are you planning to come to Dubai. Money, Fun, just to try or another reason?
jobs123
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: help? Apr 06, 2008
tinkabelle72 wrote:So - can anyone give me some hints or advice about hunting for work before (?) I leave for Dubai or should I wing it when I get there??

Here's something to get you started - Working in Dubai. There's a ton of other similar posts in the forum too.
Also here is a good site with job listings: 1 Dubai Jobs
Basic reception jobs are not well paid though, and can be long hours. Managing a spa might be a better option.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 15, 2008
Also, if you are searching only in multi-national companies, then you can visit https://dubai-bb.com/management-jobs-42/
However, this is not general, as it only connects you to multi-national companies.

Cheers!

Susan
Susan N
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai