Any Ban After Completing 3 Years Of Your Contract?

Topic locked
Any Ban after completing 3 years of your contract? Feb 25, 2009
Hi,My contract is unlimited and i will complete my 3 years after few months.
I want to know..is there any ban(labor or immigration)i will be entitled for even after completing my 3 year contract?
Can i simply switch to new employer after the completion of my contract period?
I heard few months before that the rules has been changed and there is no ban if someone completes his contract period.

Please provide me the exact information in this matter.

Thanks

freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 25, 2009
You will not be banned if you work out your full 36 month period of your un-limited contract, at the end of month 35 simply submit a letter to your employer stating that you have chosen not to renew your contact – not that you are resigning.

You are quiet welcome to contact the department of labour to verify the information.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Feb 25, 2009
dbxsoul wrote:You will not be banned if you work out your full 36 month period of your un-limited contract, at the end of month 35 simply submit a letter to your employer stating that you have chosen not to renew your contact – not that you are resigning.

You are quiet welcome to contact the department of labour to verify the information.

Thank you so much dbxsoul for the clarification.How can i contact with the labor department for more informations? Can u you provide me any contact number...?
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 25, 2009
dbxsoul wrote:You will not be banned if you work out your full 36 month period of your un-limited contract, at the end of month 35 simply submit a letter to your employer stating that you have chosen not to renew your contact – not that you are resigning.

Thank you so much dbxsoul for the clarification.How can i contact with the labor department for more informations? Can u you provide me any contact number...?
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 27, 2009
http://www.mol.gov.ae/index.aspx

they are trying to convert everything to an on-line process
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai