3 Places I Won't Visit

Topic locked
Mar 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:United Kingdom
Great Britian
England

They are bunch of villages honestly. ppl wake up at 6am to start the day and everyone is in bed at 6pm. town center is close by 5pm and not much traffic on the road after 6pm. lol its a Bloody Village seriously.

Where did you go, Westcliffe-on-sea ????

When I was in London I was always partying in clubs until 3-4 a.m. There are so many open in Clerkenwell, Camberwell, Brixton, Hoxton, mad places.

You are the villager mate, because you don't understand when you are new in town that you don't know where to go. I would have said New York was dead after 9 p.m. if I hadn't friends to tell me where to go to party while I was there. Seriously, if you were wandering around Oxford Street area at 9 p.m. you need your head examined, it's shabby, dead, and just for tourists. What a dumb post I don't believe you ever went there, it's just a troll, right? :D

englands night life is not really "exciting" unless you into the clubbing scene. sorry to disappoint you but i am not really a clubbing guy. yeh i dont drink either. i guess that makes me MORE boring YAY. but i guess i am sober enough to watch some piss drunk guy make a fool himself and end up lying there in his own piss :D

I do take your point, there's not much for you there after dark. With the great British weather (joke) there's not much call for cafe's where you can sit outside until 1.00 a.m. smoking shisha and chatting, and UK social life is very alcohol based. We're not much like the rest of Europe, but hey, it's nice to be different :D

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:United Kingdom
Great Britian
England

They are bunch of villages honestly. ppl wake up at 6am to start the day and everyone is in bed at 6pm. town center is close by 5pm and not much traffic on the road after 6pm. lol its a Bloody Village seriously.

Where did you go, Westcliffe-on-sea ????

When I was in London I was always partying in clubs until 3-4 a.m. There are so many open in Clerkenwell, Camberwell, Brixton, Hoxton, mad places.

You are the villager mate, because you don't understand when you are new in town that you don't know where to go. I would have said New York was dead after 9 p.m. if I hadn't friends to tell me where to go to party while I was there. Seriously, if you were wandering around Oxford Street area at 9 p.m. you need your head examined, it's shabby, dead, and just for tourists. What a dumb post I don't believe you ever went there, it's just a troll, right? :D

englands night life is not really "exciting" unless you into the clubbing scene. sorry to disappoint you but i am not really a clubbing guy. yeh i dont drink either. i guess that makes me MORE boring YAY. but i guess i am sober enough to watch some piss drunk guy make a fool himself and end up lying there in his own piss :D

I do take your point, there's not much for you there after dark. With the great British weather (joke) there's not much call for cafe's where you can sit outside until 1.00 a.m. smoking shisha and chatting, and UK social life is very alcohol based. We're not much like the rest of Europe, but hey, it's nice to be different :D

There are still plenty of things to do for non-drinkers/clubbers... I miss going to the theatre and exhibitions in London. The restaurants are also world-class (I am happy that Dubai compares), while the cinemas are good for anyone who actually wants to watch a film, rather than eavesdrop on a mobile phone conversation. :lol:

Admittedly, I think all of the above activities are enhanced by a glass or two of wine, but they'd be bearable booze-free. :lol:
dawnage
Dubai Forum User

Mar 19, 2009
Places that i won't visit :

1.Palestine
2.Iraq
3.Saudi Arabia

Well, those places are too dangerous to spent my time for vacation. I don't like rocket fall in front of me while i'm enjoying my breakfast, i don't like bullets on my breakfast too.
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 24, 2009
India
nigeria
israel
emzy
Dubai Forum User

Mar 24, 2009
i'll go with..

1. Iraq (my passport said we're not allowed to travel there :roll: besides from the fact that i still want to live)

2. KSA ( cant live there.. i cant! i cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3. india ( coz my friend's dad said it is dirtier than manila :blob4: )
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Mar 26, 2009
i don't like this kind of post anyway. there're many people in this forum from the countries you mentioned...
keestar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: 3 places I won't visit Mar 26, 2009
Bleakus wrote:
Concord wrote:Well not for now anyway,

1. India
2. Nigeria
3. Albania

How about you?

India? its a beautiful country bro, well your loss ;)

I agree with you.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2009
septbaby031 wrote:i'll go with..

1. Iraq (my passport said we're not allowed to travel there :roll: besides from the fact that i still want to live)

Dont say this unless you have visited
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2009

Some of the places in India are pretty damn dirty..but places like Goa and areas south of Cochin are nice. I live in Bangkok, so in comparison Manila is no different haha!
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 31, 2009
its just wierd..but every country on this planet has sumthing or another to offer from business to culture....so even if its fr a day i dont think there is any country tht one shud opt out from going to
anaqvi86
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 24, 2009
Hulahula wrote:

Some of the places in India are pretty damn dirty..but places like Goa and areas south of Cochin are nice. I live in Bangkok, so in comparison Manila is no different haha!

I saw 3 rats in the space of a week while in India (last week) - I'm struggling to think if I've ever seen 3 rats in a year before, despite growing up in filthy London! India is pretty dirty (even Goa and Kerala, where I saw 2 of the 3 rats!), but I'd advise potential visitors not to be put off by that - there's a lot more to India that the debris and decay. I found the people I encountered to be very welcoming, which is one of the things I look for in a country.

Sooo, is Bangkok dirty then? I'm flying there in July, so should probably prepare myself for it now... :lol:
dawnage
Dubai Forum User

Jul 05, 2009
Antartica and Ecuador are definitely worth visiting!! And the south of Egypt (Sinai) is heavenly. Research before you decide. It's good to explore as long as the place is safe.
violett
Dubai Forum User

Jul 06, 2009
Places that have big X on my travel
1-Eygpt
2-Syria
3-Sudan
4-India
5-Bangladish
6-Pakistan

Places that would love to go to
1- Italy (been there)
2- Germany ( been there)
3- Argentina (been there)
4- Thailand (been there)
5- Portogal (looking forward)
6- Lebanon (looking forward)
saeedz28
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 21, 2009
Iran
N. Korea
Cuba
keyquest
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 21, 2009
please visit Canada!
trentfx
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 08, 2009
I'm Indian, wouldn't recommend it unless you have a good plan for a visit.
I was in UK including London but I just loved Edinburgh. Catch the next flight to that city.
vistasad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 12, 2009
HEY HEY whats wrong with Pakistan? Why are half the people here bashing this poor country?
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 07, 2009
1. Albania
2. Pakistan
3. Afganistan
NooleV
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 30, 2009
Only country I would not want to go back to is Nigeria

What is wrong with Saudi, spent 11 years there had a ball, with 7 years in Jeddah fantastic
Searcaigh
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 18, 2009
Bleakus wrote:well there are some countries i wouldnt want to visit at all

1-Egypt
2- Algeria
3- Lybia

Also can we exclude countries that were in war for the past 10 years

Now, what countries that you wouldnt want to visit?

Algeria is a magnificent country especially bejaia, 200km east of alger. It s dangerous only for show offs who expose their riches, they get kidnapped by terrorists and free them for a certain amount of money, 250 000 euros minimum.
SiciloBylka94
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 20, 2009
Nigeria

Vietnam

Russia

not so good
getara
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around