Tahiti
Tonga
Seychelles
Maldives
Namibia

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 15, 2009
I wan't to Vist France ...BUT.. It's gone deny n deny n the freind over their feel's i'm lieing .. anyway let's See if got vacation this time will try to get their!..... Ca,Va!! ....... ; )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 05, 2009
It is my favourite hobby to pick these places and head off to them! Solo! So far I have been to Greenland and it was beauuutiful and so different!!! Like another world. Untreaded places are so special. You forgot to mention Faroe Islands.

Maldives and Seychelles are only a step away from Dubai. Check out the map! LOTS of flights going to maldives- Emirates alone has 18! It's a very popular getaway for local Emirati couples cuz their women can swim freely in the private pool and beach that comes with luxury beach huts. Madagascar would only be interesting too, though far and perhaps dangerous.

Next on my list is Tahiti, American Samoa, Fiji, Cook Islands (French Polynesia/Pacific), Hawaii (honolulu), Haiti in central america and definitely Antartica. The latter ain't that difficult if you go from Chile. Dubai is the centre of the world but not when it comes to these destinations..
violett
Dubai Forum User

Jul 05, 2009
Also Madeira- an island in the atlantic ocean close to portugal- it belongs to them.
violett
Dubai Forum User

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around