Looking For Accounttant Job(Abu Dhabi)

Topic locked
Looking for Accounttant Job(Abu Dhabi) Apr 22, 2013
MIDDLE MANAGEMENT PROFILE
| ACCOUNTANT |
VALUE PROPOSITION

5 years of versatile experience across Diverse Organizations.
Seeking challenging assignments in Office
 Significant exposure in accounting research, report writing, compilation of in-formation, administration & management of day to day official activities.
 Well versed in using a range of accounts software, including MS office word, excel managing filing systems, developing & implementing new administrative systems, recording office expenditure and managing budget.
 Proficient in coordinating projects & Official works with detailed action plans, presenting, explaining proposals and reports to management.
 Skilled in planning & organization, development & maintenance of public and international relations.
 Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
 High degree of creativity and an expert in problem resolution along with and interpersonal skills.

Accounts Officer / Administrator July, 2010 – Present

Glamouring Star Company. (Sialkot,Pakistan)
(On Mission Visa, Can join immediately)
GLAMOURING STAR COMPANY IS A MANUFACTURING, EXPORT & IMPORT FIRM. It is a manufacturing concern a well established company with over 10 years of experience in the field of manufacturing and export of leather gloves, motorbike racing gloves, leather jackets, motor cross suits, saddle bags, footballs, rain suits etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS ACCOUNTS OFFICER  Maintaining and keeping records of accounts payables and receivables
 Build and maintain supplier relationships in order to achieve best price and deals.
 Preparation of bank reconciliation statement and direct corresponding with bankers
 Daily follow up with all debtors and creditors
 Continuously investigate opportunities to reduce product cost
 Excellent Reporting, Negotiating & Communicating Skills
 Handling correspondence from and to suppliers, Constantly looking up for new suppliers
 Following up with specific items certifications and approvals
 Coordinating with storekeepers on transfers and deliveries of raw material
 Updating the system with inventory
 Getting feedback from stitching workers on material qualities
 Following up on orders and deliveries
 Tracking material consumption
 Gather information regarding the type and specifics of merchandise needed by the Company for different projects.
 Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, departmental officials and the workers.
 Write all types of business letters, Order Status Report, different type of comparison report.
 Follow-up on customers’ enquiries and requests. Prepare Price inquiry, purchase order etc.
 File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
 Reporting to the Managing director.

Add: Al falah street abu dhabi city
E: assadaqeel@yahoo.com

assadaqeel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Accounttant Job(Abu Dhabi) May 06, 2013
Dear try to create profile on this site http://www.wagib.com/job-seekers
Judij
BANNED

Re: Looking For Accounttant Job(Abu Dhabi) Sep 21, 2013
hi assadaqeel your profile is really good,you can forward your resume to all sites and you can take help from consultant but please do not pay money sometimes they are fake.. and go for interview every weekend..all the very best
madhuri0234
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Accounttant Job(Abu Dhabi) Sep 23, 2013
assadaqeel ,you got a good experience register to all site for job and if possible take some consultant help..cheers...
jacobji
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Accounttant Job(Abu Dhabi) Nov 09, 2013
thanks all for your valuable suggestions i got job :)
assadaqeel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Accounttant Job(Abu Dhabi) Apr 28, 2014
I m from UK i would like to make a future in dubai I got good experience manger othm diploma I get from UK i got English language cours e soul from Cambridge . I d work in McDonald's 4 year experience can get some body give job I need I m very hard worker u can expect from me thankx
qadeer
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted