What Is The Best All-round Informative Web-site On Dubai?

Topic locked
Apr 21, 2008
traveller wrote:How do you know whether or not Arab businessmen are behind the plugging of "Dubai gold souk" on the internet? How do you know who is ULTIMATELY behind visit-uae.co.uk and
visit-dubai.co.uk
Maybe certain people want more marketing ?

Dubai Gold Souk :lol:

BONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 22, 2008
Racist Arniegang,
......and you are too dull to realise that the WELSHMAN you are really attacking is your MATE XP clone. He is:-
[1] the one BORN IN SWANSEA....and you called Swansea people CHAVS!!
[2] He is the WELSHMAN in Dubai....with access to camels !!
He will get the hump over that!
So you are not picking on me, you are MOCKING XP CLONE!!

Keep an eye on www.thisissouthwales.co.uk , the South Wales Evening Post web-site.
Cheers,
Mr T
PS Put "visit deira" ; "visit jumeirah" ; " Dubai creek" ; "18 carat gold from Dubai" into Google UK and those sites visit-uae.co.uk and visit-dubai.co.uk are on the front pages once again ............just like searching " DUBAI GOLD SOUQ" !!

PPS Put "racist dubai forum poster" into Google UK and arniegang.co.uk is at the TOP.....just above www.xpclone.ae !!
The latter is on top if you search "extremely rude web poster"
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2008
Traveller,
Shut the f--- up!
:lol:
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008
Racist Arniegang,
Who were your 2 last posts addressing when you said "moronic mad Welshman "?
................XP clone?
Is that what you think of him ? I might agree with you for once!

But the Welsh generally are not going to like your racist anti-Welsh insults !! No way!!

In fact that is an understatement!

Any day soon!!?
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2008
Maximusprime,
Yet another one interferes using obscenities !
What has ANYTHING got to do with you?
I have not addressed you, so who do you think you are ordering about with your foul mouth ?
This is more like a racist private club than an international web-site.

Etisalat and all the Welsh newspapers can trace these threads back. They will see the chain of events clearly.
I mentioned that "dubai gold souk" led me to visit-dubai.co.uk and visit-uae.co.uk and for making simple factual statements and asking straightforward questions regarding Dubai web-sites, I was IMMEDIATELY met with a barrage of gross insults . Amongst them:-
[1] Retard [ Do you actually know what a retard is? Maybe you need a dictionary]
[2] Moron ;
[3] Grossly RACIST Anti-Welsh remarks involving bestiality:
[4] BIGOTED ,INSULTING "Swansea Chav" remarks;

The first 2 emanated mainly from XP Clone, who could not make the second 2, because he was born in Swansea and therefore a Welshman himself.
The second two were made by Arniegang from Bristol [according to him]

[5] Now you stick your oar in with "Shut the f**k up ! " , when I have not even addressed you before.

Etisalat , the Dubai authorities [with whom I've had previous business contact,] and the Welsh Press and its readership....will be in touch with several of you over this.
Your grossly insulting responses to strangers making enquiries on this web-site and the blatant anti-Welsh racism displayed by some of you wll NOT be ignored.
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2008
traveller wrote:Racist Arniegang,
......and you are too dull to realise that the WELSHMAN you are really attacking is your MATE XP clone. He is:-
[1] the one BORN IN SWANSEA....and you called Swansea people CHAVS!!
[2] He is the WELSHMAN in Dubai....with access to camels !!
He will get the hump over that!
So you are not picking on me, you are MOCKING XP CLONE!!

"

As I have never met Arniegang I cannot say he is my "mate". But as a senior member of the forum I respect him as he does a great job of cleaning up and general housekeeping of the forum.

If he is calling me a sheep shagger by labeling the welsh that - I'm really not bothered. I wouldn't consider it racist anymore than an Australian calling me a pom. What is racist is the nasty slur names for people of a different colour. This is unacceptable racism. The sheep shagger naming I can take in jest and I think many other welsh people would too.

Whether you like it or not Chavs are everywhere in the UK and they are the scum of the UK. If you don't like that comment then don't complain to me. Why don't you complain to the rest of the UK and get it on national news and get them against us for our comments.

As you seem so good as searching for pointless crap on the internet search for chav in google, youtube, and facebook. You will find thousands if not millions, comments, groups, forums etc all against the "chavs" in the UK.

If you are going to report this and us - stop saying and start doing. You are a very boring person and still a retard. Ooh how vulgar of me!!
:roll:
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008
traveller wrote:Maximusprime,
Yet another one interferes using obscenities !
What has ANYTHING got to do with you?
I have not addressed you, so who do you think you are ordering about with your foul mouth ?
This is more like a racist private club than an international web-site.

Etisalat and all the Welsh newspapers can trace these threads back. They will see the chain of events clearly.
I mentioned that "dubai gold souk" led me to visit-dubai.co.uk and visit-uae.co.uk and for making simple factual statements and asking straightforward questions regarding Dubai web-sites, I was IMMEDIATELY met with a barrage of gross insults . Amongst them:-
[1] Retard [ Do you actually know what a retard is? Maybe you need a dictionary]
[2] Moron ;
[3] Grossly RACIST Anti-Welsh remarks involving bestiality:
[4] BIGOTED ,INSULTING "Swansea Chav" remarks;

The first 2 emanated mainly from XP Clone, who could not make the second 2, because he was born in Swansea and therefore a Welshman himself.
The second two were made by Arniegang from Bristol [according to him]

[5] Now you stick your oar in with "Shut the f**k up ! " , when I have not even addressed you before.

Etisalat , the Dubai authorities [with whom I've had previous business contact,] and the Welsh Press and its readership....will be in touch with several of you over this.
Your grossly insulting responses to strangers making enquiries on this web-site and the blatant anti-Welsh racism displayed by some of you wll NOT be ignored.

Did you get beaten up much at school?
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008
[quote="traveller"]This is more like a racist private club than an international web-site.

quote]

If this is supposed to be an inernational website, then I'll say whatever I want. Personally, your website plugging, name dropping bull sh!t is getting pretty old so....

Shut the f--- up :)
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008
Maximusprime,
I had not addressed you, so who do you think you're insulting? Mind your own business!!
By the way! Why go to Dubai from the USA to get tax-free money,then MOCK the country? How hypocritical and arrogant!
If you want to whinge that much about Dubai , why don't you return to the USA and PAY YOUR TAXES??
You would rather whinge about the country that is lining your pockets and MOCK and poke fun at them.
You are BITING OFF THE HAND THAT FEEDS!!
Etisalat may like to study that. With one Government controlled internet supplier, do you think you cannot be monitored?
They might tell you to f***ing shut up or LEAVE DUBAI!!
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2008
maximusprime wrote:
traveller wrote:This is more like a racist private club than an international web-site.

quote]

If this is supposed to be an inernational website, then I'll say whatever I want. Personally, your website plugging, name dropping bull sh!t is getting pretty old so....

Shut the f--- up :)

Hey, don't you have "connections" with etisalat too? Don't we all?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 22, 2008
First of all, I love this country and my tax free income and all that other crap, and Im sure a lot of the peole you are arguing with do too. If you have lived here like the rest of us, you would be able to understand that there are certain challenges that come with living in a place like this. Lack of efficiency being one. If you think you will get everyone who complains about lack of efficiency kicked out then you'd better get started because you've got a lot of work to do. If your website (which sucks) is any indication, you have no idea what Dubai is like. Regardless, your threats are stupid and you're not fooling anyone. Even if you are some sort of gazillionaire hot shot press writer, my bet is that no one likes you enough to take you seriously. Why not drop the crap and try to learn something instead filling the bandwidth with your nonsense.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008
Maximusprime,
What you really mean is "I love this country BECAUSE of my tax free income !" .....PERIOD!!
You obviously do not RESPECT it, because you are so busy mocking it!!
You won't say this in an Arab newspaper with your NAME on it will you?

So why don't you go back to YOUR own HIGHLY EFFICIENT country then? That's where hundreds of bodies were left to rot on the streets for weeks in New Orleans, after a hurricane.
Where was the human dignity displayed there?

You strike me as a mere selfish ,money-grabbing carpet-bagger!

Don't tell me Etisalat cannot control their internet! They have a monopoly.
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2008
What you really mean is "I love this country BECAUSE of my tax free income !" .....PERIOD!!

So why don't you go back to YOUR own HIGHLY EFFICIENT country then? That's where hundreds of bodies were left to rot on the streets for weeks in New Orleans, after a hurricane.

Yes, the tax free income is one of many things I enjoy about this country. I would be glad to rant about service at a particular restaurant any day. Its called a review, and I havnt said anything about the Emarati. Im not trying to fool anyone here, I am here for the money and the work. Do I feel bad about not giving my hard earned cash to a government who let thousands of my countrymen rot in the streets of New Orleans? Or sent my brothers to die in an oil war? Not at all. No carpet bagging here. My being here is helping Dubai not hurting it. I have the utmost respect for what this city is trying to achieve, just not the piles of paperwork I have to go through to get anything done around here, or the fact that nobody seems to know how to wait tables. If you want to try to prove me wrong about my statements then go ahead. You will just sound more ignorant and naive than you already do as it is clear you dont know what you are talking about. Oh and by the way, etisalat does not have a monopoly, Du is here too. Piss off.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008

You now show your arrogance and complete lack of knowledge for the UAE. Etisalat no longer have the monopoly here. The second operate du have been running for over a year as a quad play provider of TV, Internet, Phone, and GSM.

Here you go again bleating on about how we don't pay tax. Many people come over here for the opportunity and fall in love with the country and stay instead of leaving after 2 years. You pay tax - we don't. Deal with it. Come to Dubai to and you won't either. You can even carry on making NI payments the UK.

It is a well known fact in Dubai and a standard joke amongst people that Dubai is a great place but impossible to get things done quickly in. When you live here you learn and understand it and just get on with it as there is nothing you can do about it.

Nobody is putting the UAE down - but as we live here and this is a public forum we can discuss issues that we have experienced.

This is one way you learn and understand how to get things done here. The UAE is great place to live and work. But like many other places in the world its not perfect - but in some aspects very close. The government here really care about the UAE and its people. Which is refreshing to see and hear.

Now piss off!
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008
/me reaches back into the popcorn bowl and then tosses a few kernels into her mouth. *grin*
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 22, 2008
XPClone wrote:

Here you go again bleating on about how we don't pay tax. Many people come over here for the opportunity and fall in love with the country and stay instead of leaving after 2 years. You pay tax - we don't. Deal with it. Come to Dubai to and you won't either. You can even carry on making NI payments the UK.

HAHAHAHA! Bleating! Good one!
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2008
maximusprime wrote:
XPClone wrote:

HAHAHAHA! Bleating! Good one!

see he does like sheep we have proof he's a bleater and a baaaaaaaa'er

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 22, 2008
Maximusprime /Xp Clown,
Piss off ? Charming !
What's REALLY pissing you 2 off? Are you both humping the same camel and getting jealous of each other?
Maximusprime......You sound like a good patriotic American boy !!!????
The Good 'ole USA must be very proud of you!!
Nice to see you making such a huge sacrifice for your country !

Be careful , XP Clown ! You might catch something nasty off that camel !
Bad breath and flat feet !! Or even Mad Camel Disease ....That will REALLY give you the hump!!
If you and your lady-friend Camelia manage to start a family , what will you call it if its a little boy ? Quasimodo??
Toodle-pip
Mr T
PS I heard that Minimusprime gave the Mad Camel Disease to Camelia.
[ You can never trust those Yanks!! You don't know where they've been!!]
Best way to cure Mad Camel Disease[ MCD] is to stick your d*ck in a big Shisha pipe [ or a small shisha pipe in your case ] whilst your a*se is in a tandoori oven!!

Even if you don't get cured of MCD you'll have smoked sausage and a red hairless butt [ no ,not a baldy from Treorchy] to enjoy!
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2008
Arniegangbang,
Did you check that out?
Did you go to visit-dubai.co.uk and click the BLUE AD on the TOP LEFT of that page ?
The title is "BUY A PROPERTY IN DUBAI"
Go to the first 3 pages?
You might find out who I am from that!!
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2008
I guess you are an estate agent - whoppy do

:roll: :roll:
arniegang

Apr 23, 2008
kanelli wrote:/me reaches back into the popcorn bowl and then tosses a few kernels into her mouth. *grin*

well, hello there. how's life?
apl
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2008
arniegang wrote:I guess you are an estate agent - whoppy do

:roll: :roll:

Yeah and who the hell cares, trying to get some free advertising is all :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 23, 2008
Traveller is a douche nozzle
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 23, 2008
edited
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2008
Of course, you'd know ALL about "douche nozzles" out there .
I expect you give Camelia a quick squirt up the jacksie before humping !! You can't be too careful with that Mad Camel Disease[ MCD]. XP Clown has got a bad dose of it ,by the way he's raving!

This Yank called Maximusprime,
Would screw anything for a dime!!
He gave one a hump,
On her back was a bump!!
It's a camel for Max....every time!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it. I never took you for a poet!
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 23, 2008
There's a guy in Dubai who's a clone,
He lives in a flat all alone!
He hates paying tax,
Just like his mate Max,
So he clicks on the web .....for a moan!!
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2008
edited
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2008
edited
traveller
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2008
edited