My G/f Broke Up With Me After Longterm Relationship

Topic locked
Sep 20, 2006
memo.....life has to go on......a suggestion (which is easier said than done), you need to try not thinking abt her, and just concentrate on something else pal.

all the best and welcome to being single again......

rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2006
i have nothing else , my job is nothing and i have no friends thats why i can't stop thinking about her
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
Come on, man you have to pick yourself up. Love make people so weak and blind. One day you might laugh at this and think how did I think that way. Sometimes there are things which are very hard for us to let go but when life treat us nice, we forget the past and laugh at our self.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
i wish that will happened cause i'm going crazy and i don't know what to do i'm just soo depressed and sad and feel like have nothing else left in my life
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
the only way to forget ur x is find another girl. than after few months you forget about it, don.t try kill ur self or kill her. that is stupid. sorry

never kill urself for a girls or boy's. try get soon as possible another girl.
good luck.

can i tell u something? I know everyone want's me to shout my mouth, but please let me say the true. I have 3 GF, so if any of this girls left me. still I have another one. so in this case I have no stress or try kill my self.

sorry guy's. sometime i need tell the true. maybe help memo to stop kill himself or kill someone else.

be cool and good luck
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2006
dude always remember "THIS TOO WILL PASS"
hippyonhighend
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 20, 2006
body inever had 3 g/f i always have one because i'm stupid body and stupid ppl it seems they don't have place in this life .
i will not kill anybody or kill myself

but lovge kills budy
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
well , I think you need some DOAA(in arabic we call doaa. it is some writen or Ayet from Quran. you have to carry with you for 40 day's looks 3 angel)
if you r muslim this help you get out from this hell.
in this case you need go to imam. it is very helpfull. believe me
goodl luck.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

hiiiiiiiiiiii Sep 20, 2006
Memo,

I have read your story, and it is nothing new in it. It has happened in my life and am sure many have gone throu. this.

Okie always remember.. never quarrel with a girl.. have a much better understandin.. Dont show your desperation for the girl.. give her free space.. she will like u for that. Girls are complex dude..It needs experience to understand them.

You feel that way cause of insecurity in your self... there is no one in life..

Chill dude. am sorry to say this but she is not comin back,, am suprised she came back after the first break. But dude, know it is hard,, nd painfull,, as the other guys have said,, just carry on with life, and make many friends....it will take time before you turn normal lol...

Girls are girls forever.. They wont understand us , but we need tounderstand them haha.. we got to make them happy first in bed haha

Yeah i saw one guy before have 3 girls, never have more than 1 ,you will fall in shit,,,wht a girl needs is trust, love and confidence...

Hope this should help you.. Your mind is unstable.. tale a chill pillll.....dont worry.. there are many fish in the ocean,,
all the best in your fishin lol

tc

tins
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2006
Memo,

Cheer up dude. Life has to go on. I know it's easier said than done. But you have to be firm, you have to love yourself first. Dont do this to yourself. I was in more shit situation than you are now, but I managed to be what I am now - happier than before.

'Happiness is a state of mind. You can choose either to be happy or not. It's all in your hands.

Keep yourself busy. Engage yourself in sport, clubbing, reading - whatever that will keep your mind away from her.

And remember this, there are many fishes in the ocean...

WH
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 21, 2006
the problem is that mr memo he liks only one kind of fish. he stick to this fish.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2006
you are kinda right and when i love i can't forget my love , it's been long time that i didn have a control on my heart it is always owned by somebody and everytime i try to get it back i hurt it because i don't know how to take care of it
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 21, 2006
Im surprised that men like this (memo) exist in dubai, its just another one of those growing pains.

dont sleep if u cant, think about all the things u want to think about her, get drunk if u wish to be wasted, get lazy, express urself, pour out your remorse and sorrow, and when u get tired of getting broken hearted and feels that its not worth it.

ull move on without u knowing,

Keep on breathing.

Leila
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 21, 2006
I know your heart is made from glass (kreystal glass) you have to be very carefull. otherwise get broken. I have experience with krystal hearts.

think about ramadan. forget about that.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2006
lila don't be surprised people got born like that and they will stay like that for the rest of thier life and they tried too many times to change but the thing is they think that they have changed but in reality no they will never
and situation like that will prove that they will never change
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 21, 2006
my habiby wrote:the only way to forget ur x is find another girl. than after few months you forget about it, don.t try kill ur self or kill her. that is stupid. sorry

never kill urself for a girls or boy's. try get soon as possible another girl.
good luck.

can i tell u something? I know everyone want's me to shout my mouth, but please let me say the true. I have 3 GF, so if any of this girls left me. still I have another one. so in this case I have no stress or try kill my self.

sorry guy's. sometime i need tell the true. maybe help memo to stop kill himself or kill someone else.

Definitely each one of your GF has at least 3 BF......:)
be cool and good luck
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 21, 2006
memo you are bieng a sissy. and a girl doesnt like a sissy. So reconsider your hopless romantic ways .. forget that girl who potentially made you a door mat (break up , take back, break up) .. and after you get your act together as a man go out and find yourself another girl and remember dont go all sissy on her ... she wont like it ..

or alternatively .. become gay ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

hi Sep 21, 2006
buy her a box of the best chocolates. keep it nesr her door.
if she returns that ,she doesnt love u anymore
but if she eats it .then 2 things.she may love u(like u) ,or sshe still doesnt like/love u but she ws hungry
alex_fun
Dubai Forum User

Re: hi Sep 21, 2006
alex_fun wrote:buy her a box of the best chocolates. keep it nesr her door.
but if she eats it .then 2 things.she may love u(like u) ,or sshe still doesnt like/love u but she ws hungry

If someone, no matter who he/she is, gives me a box of chocolate, I will eat it even thought I might hate a person.
I just LOVE chocholate :P
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

AnnaSvensson wrote:

If someone, no matter who he/she is, gives me a box of chocolate, I will eat it even thought I might hate a person.

me too, im a chocolate person, although im a guy ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bleakus wrote:
AnnaSvensson wrote:

Psychologists are saying that people who love chocolate are very hot. Inside ;)
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

AnnaSvensson wrote:

hmm interesting although i heard that eating chocolate kills your sexual drive .. might be wrong though ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

haha Sep 21, 2006
buy her a box of the best chocolates. keep it nesr her door.

haha....I have a feeling she is goin to throw it out,,,, this is one more of those choices
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

AnnaSvensson wrote:
Bleakus wrote:
AnnaSvensson wrote:

thats it......you got me ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: hi Sep 22, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
AnnaSvensson wrote:

hmm interesting although i heard that eating chocolate kills your fun drive .. might be wrong though ..

i heard its an aphrodisiac(sp :? )
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: hi Sep 22, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
MaaaD wrote:
AnnaSvensson wrote:

hmm interesting although i heard that eating chocolate kills your fun drive .. might be wrong though ..

i heard its an aphrodisiac(sp :? )

yes sure it is, trust me ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 22, 2006
MaaaD wrote:memo you are bieng a sissy. and a girl doesnt like a sissy. So reconsider your hopless romantic ways .. forget that girl who potentially made you a door mat (break up , take back, break up) .. and after you get your act together as a man go out and find yourself another girl and remember dont go all sissy on her ... she wont like it ..

or alternatively .. become gay ...

Man Love Thursday starts in only 1.5 hours!
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 22, 2006
i agree with maaad, i hate sissy boys. so stop being one. be the amazing person that you know you are inside. dont let some stupid girl, yes, she is stupid, its ok, you can admit it, ruin your life. there are plenty of girls...disregard that ratio of men to women in dubai, im sure youll find a girl today when you go out...they are everywhere!

god knows i see them everywhere bleh...thats a different story, back to you

like we were saying, sissy = bad, amazing person you really are = f'n amazing dude (hehehehe bleakus, i stoled your wordsy poo *sticks tongue out*

also, you should find yourself a better girl, dont go for the psychos....errr, at least one not so psycho (because all girls are)
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 22, 2006
bushra21 wrote:i agree with maaad, i hate sissy boys. so stop being one. be the amazing person that you know you are inside. dont let some stupid girl, yes, she is stupid, its ok, you can admit it, ruin your life. there are plenty of girls...disregard that ratio of men to women in dubai, im sure youll find a girl today when you go out...they are everywhere!

god knows i see them everywhere bleh...thats a different story, back to you

like we were saying, sissy = bad, amazing person you really are = f'n amazing dude (hehehehe bleakus, i stoled your wordsy poo *sticks tongue out*

also, you should find yourself a better girl, dont go for the psychos....errr, at least one not so psycho (because all girls are)

your fired bushra ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 22, 2006
i agree with bushra, they are alot of women around now in dubai than before

i dont know where they all came from all of a sudden but yeah......so dont worry about it
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance