Love... Money... Deceit

Topic locked
Sep 16, 2006
Braveheart.. whats the update..?

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

If he's paying you, you can get a receipt. Sep 17, 2006
weary_heart,

If he has started to pay you, then this is your chance to get the receipt you need. Type up a basic receipt and have it ready next time he gives you any money. Make sure the receipt says "His name has paid _______ toward the loan of XXXXXX "

Make 2 copies and sign both. When he pays you, give him his copy and tell him he needs to sign it. Take that copy for yourself and give him the second copy. Now you have proof that you can bring to CID if he stops paying you.

Make sure you have a witness there also just in case he refuses to sign. Then they can be your witness that he paid part of his debt and owes you the balance.

You might even want to report him to CID after you get the receipt in case he stops paying you. When he does stop paying you, you will have a stronger case if you already reported him. And if you tell him he has been reported, he would not dare to stop paying you on time.

Personally, I would not recommend that you create an original loan agreement and forge his signature but sometimes you need to fight evil with evil. That’s up to you.

Good luck,

BK
billkalbo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: If he's paying you, you can get a receipt. Sep 17, 2006
billkalbo wrote:weary_heart,

If he has started to pay you, then this is your chance to get the receipt you need. Type up a basic receipt and have it ready next time he gives you any money. Make sure the receipt says "His name has paid _______ toward the loan of XXXXXX "

Make 2 copies and sign both. When he pays you, give him his copy and tell him he needs to sign it. Take that copy for yourself and give him the second copy. Now you have proof that you can bring to CID if he stops paying you.

Make sure you have a witness there also just in case he refuses to sign. Then they can be your witness that he paid part of his debt and owes you the balance.

You might even want to report him to CID after you get the receipt in case he stops paying you. When he does stop paying you, you will have a stronger case if you already reported him. And if you tell him he has been reported, he would not dare to stop paying you on time.

Personally, I would not recommend that you create an original loan agreement and forge his signature but sometimes you need to fight evil with evil. That’s up to you.

Good luck,

BK

thanks bk. i kept all the receipts, that was exactly what i did... for future use of course ;)
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
Hmmmmm....I always pay for myself and have nothing against paying for a guy, BUT!!!! only if it is me who invites.
However, if a guy invites you out ...... he should pay!
Once, guy invited me for a dinner. When the bill was brough he said that I should pay for myself. I did. And left 1 Dirham for a guy - as tips ...... the next day he called and apologized, but it was the last time when I went out with him
GUYS!!!! Come on! Where have all knights gone???
Are we princess left alone......:(
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 18, 2006
some guys believe in "women's lib".....and allow the girls to take the lead..... got the point
rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance