Expat M/F Ratio In Dubai?

Topic locked
Sep 17, 2006
Nick and Arnie must be the same person :P

Boomtown dont listen to ian .. he just likes to hangout at cyclone thats why his experience of dubai nightlife is a bit skewed. While yes the city does have alot more men then women.. trust me there are some beautiful women in this city. And when you go out to the nice clubs out here there are strict policies that only let couples, or single ladies in to make sure that your night doesnt end up a sausage fest. While this might suck for a single guy or a group of guys who want to go out but it does have it merits somehow.

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
I hope that was said in jest, I have never been to the Cyclone nor have I any requirement to go.

That said, thanks to the BNO, I was spotted in some very seedy establishments.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 17, 2006
^ian^ wrote:I hope that was said in jest, I have never been to the Cyclone nor have I any requirement to go.

Yes i was kidding .. dont wanna get you in trouble !!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhh no he's not kidding Ian

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Sep 17, 2006
As you're all guys participating in this discussion, I thought I would interject. I am a girl and I'm not a hooker/gold digga etc. There are girls here like that but there are also a lot of normal nice girls! Granted, men outweigh women by a fair ratio, but most the guys here are greasy a$$ holes that think they're god's gift to women. They're not. And I find it difficult to find a genuinely nice guy out here. So, I don't think you'll have an issue... The girls that are here are, generlly speaking and not including me, extremely hot! You'll have a great time no matter what you're looking for...
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 17, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:As you're all guys participating in this discussion, I thought I would interject. I am a girl and I'm not a hooker/gold digga etc. There are girls here like that but there are also a lot of normal nice girls! Granted, men outweigh women by a fair ratio, but most the guys here are greasy a$$ holes that think they're god's gift to women. They're not. And I find it difficult to find a genuinely nice guy out here. So, I don't think you'll have an issue... The girls that are here are, generlly speaking and not including me, extremely hot! You'll have a great time no matter what you're looking for...

PBH - I am as you can see :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 17, 2006
excellent post Banana and so very true.

If i said you had a beautiful body Banana, would you hold it against me ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Sep 17, 2006
S&O - You are what?!?

Arnie - Dude, what's with the cheeese?!? I thought you were cooler than DK!!!!
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 17, 2006
you have a fair point there Banana

I promise not to be like DK ever again

arniegang

Sep 17, 2006
arniegang wrote:excellent post Banana and so very true.

If i said you had a beautiful body Banana, would you hold it against me ?

is that your chat up line with any lady??
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 17, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:S&O - You are what?!?

Arnie - Dude, what's with the cheeese?!? I thought you were cooler than DK!!!!

a genuinely nice guy even if I do say so myself :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 17, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Boomtown,

On a serious note, Dubai does have very good nightlife, with lots of girls, it just depends on what you want (as I said earlier). However, you will be in a lot of competition from well tanned and slick back haired guys who drive BMW's with their tops down and huge muscular arms resting on the doors.

The other arm/hand is busy smoothing hair down whilst holding mobile phone to ear. This is going on whilst driving with music so loud it is distorted! hahahahahahahaha

(i am only joking on this, but it is true :lol: :lol: )

yorky the word come to mind describing those guys is vain, i do not like vain men who spend more time in front of the mirror than girls. that is just my view, i know alot of girls will die for such guys
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 17, 2006
Ahhh S&O... I'm sure you are. Most DFMers are the pick of the crop!! :)
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 17, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Ahhh S&O... I'm sure you are. Most DFMers are the pick of the crop!! :)

Thank you PBH :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 20, 2006
mraph33 wrote:So if Ian is the dirty old man, I guess makes you the _____.

You think his gfs pay for themselves?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:As you're all guys participating in this discussion, I thought I would interject. I am a girl and I'm not a hooker/gold digga etc. There are girls here like that but there are also a lot of normal nice girls! Granted, men outweigh women by a fair ratio, but most the guys here are greasy a$$ holes that think they're god's gift to women. They're not. And I find it difficult to find a genuinely nice guy out here. So, I don't think you'll have an issue... The girls that are here are, generlly speaking and not including me, extremely hot! You'll have a great time no matter what you're looking for...

if a fine lady like you cant find a decent man .. what are all the other girls gonna do !!! :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 21, 2006
Well, going to a bar to meet people in Dubai will likely not find you the right kind of person. It is better to join some kind of sports or social club or something.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 25, 2006
oooooo

I am in the process of applying for jobs in Dubai (from england!) and was wondering about the ratio thingi!

i'm 23 and a nice genuine girl - sounds like there will be lots of guys to chose from but maybe not quite the right kind of guys! i guess - even thou this is my 1st post on here - if i move there we will all have to meet up and have out own genuine people group !

8)
luckilotti
Dubai Forum User

Sep 25, 2006
luckilotti wrote:oooooo

I am in the process of applying for jobs in Dubai (from england!) and was wondering about the ratio thingi!

i'm 23 and a nice genuine girl - sounds like there will be lots of guys to chose from but maybe not quite the right kind of guys! i guess - even thou this is my 1st post on here - if i move there we will all have to meet up and have out own genuine people group !

8)

What you are now posting is simply an invitation to receive a whole host of PM's, be carefull!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 25, 2006
mmmmmm - Thanks Sage & Onion - mmm - i am learning a lot from this site - must admit some of the stuff i am reading on here is making me think - okayyyyy - is this a wise move?? :?

ooo - and NO PM's thanks from weirdos! lol
luckilotti
Dubai Forum User

Sep 25, 2006
luckilotti wrote:mmmmmm - Thanks Sage & Onion - mmm - i am learning a lot from this site - must admit some of the stuff i am reading on here is making me think - okayyyyy - is this a wise move?? :?

ooo - and NO PM's thanks from weirdos! lol

Yet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Sep 25, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

On a serious note, Dubai does have very good nightlife, with lots of girls, it just depends on what you want (as I said earlier). However, you will be in a lot of competition from well tanned and slick back haired guys who drive BMW's with their tops down and huge muscular arms resting on the doors.

The other arm/hand is busy smoothing hair down whilst holding mobile phone to ear. This is going on whilst driving with music so loud it is distorted! hahahahahahahaha

yorky the word come to mind describing those guys is vain, i do not like vain men who spend more time in front of the mirror than girls. that is just my view, i know alot of girls will die for such guys

Those girls also accept the big belly?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 25, 2006
FeiPo wrote:
sara_uk wrote:

What's wrong with a big belly???? :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 26, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
sara_uk wrote:

nuthing's wrong....yorky has done that to her!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 26, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
sara_uk wrote:

nuthing's wrong....yorky has done that to her!

Congrats Yorky & luckilotti :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 26, 2006
Yorky and luckylotti? :shock:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 26, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Yorky and luckylotti? :shock:

Lucky fellow you :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf