Plastic Scouring Pads?

Topic locked
Aug 31, 2006
zam wrote:errrr....read page 1, 2, 3 and then jumped to 48 before I start to bang my head on the table! 48 pages....wow....and you say our Last Two Letter thread is not as good as this one...wahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha i read the first couple of pages then read the last page then go back to other pages....

this scrubbing pad is like a blasts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just went to the food court and cam back to my seat and alas! everybody in dubai was on this topic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 08, 2006
Luckily, the Hard-disk failure didn't make us lose this valuable resource
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 10, 2006
weary_heart wrote:
zam wrote:errrr....read page 1, 2, 3 and then jumped to 48 before I start to bang my head on the table! 48 pages....wow....and you say our Last Two Letter thread is not as good as this one...wahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha i read the first couple of pages then read the last page then go back to other pages....

i just went to the food court and cam back to my seat and alas! everybody in dubai was on this topic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you have to remember is that the last two letter thread was deleted by mistake when it was running at more than 1300 posts, so with the current posts it would be up over 1700.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 10, 2006
Ok, so whats the end of the story..

Did Fays manage to get the stuff that he badly needs..? or is he still on the hunt? anxiously waiting to get to know the woeful plight of Fayz.

Looking at it as a business option. ;)

I'm thinking of importing it in shipments.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Ok, so whats the end of the story..

Did Fays manage to get the stuff that he badly needs..? or is he still on the hunt? anxiously waiting to get to know the woeful plight of Fayz.

The answer is contained within. Its only 49 pages of light reading.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
Concord wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:Ok, so whats the end of the story..

The answer is contained within. Its only 49 pages of light reading.

and around 25 changes of subject.

Who says we never stay on topic
:? :? :?
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 10, 2006
arniegang wrote:
and around 25 changes of subject.

Who says we never stay on topic
:? :? :?

Yes, but we pretty much stayed on a general theme - that being how to get Fayz the all important PSP's - that was the underlying objective all along!
Not wanting to give the game away, but we pretty much suceeded in our mission (apart from the mystery missing PSP's), and also got a couple of converts to the PSP cause!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 10, 2006
has any info some to light re the missing PSP's ?

:twisted:
arniegang

Sep 10, 2006
Stop this insane Thread. ;) help S&O last two letters... ehheheh oh no..tat makes it another post on the thread
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Looking at it as a business option. ;)

I think you guys missed the most important comment on St. L's post, he claims to be the start of a new era if you read his welcome post and now he is trying to muscle in. I’m against monopolies but will this youngin have the gnads to offer the DFM any real competition? has the DFM become lazy and just living off of its past victories and its sure footing in the Zimbabwe economy? Will Nosher be coming out of retirement? will EJ's dog be resurrected?

Competition is always good for the consumer, we'll have to see how this pans out.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 10, 2006
arniegang wrote:has any info some to light re the missing PSP's ?

:twisted:

Unfortunately not. I had Fayz flown in to London for questioning, but nothing came of it. He tried to avoid the questions several times, and he even pretended to fall asleep.
My initial conclusions are that there were no PSP's missing, but it needs further investigation by yourself on your next mission to Dubai.
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 10, 2006
fayz wrote:we'll have to see how this pans out.

Pardon the pun (PSP's are fantastic for cleaning pans!)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 10, 2006
fayz wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:Looking at it as a business option. ;)

I think you guys missed the most important comment on St. L's post, he claims to be the start of a new era if you read his welcome post and now he is trying to muscle in. I’m against monopolies but will this youngin have the gnads to offer the DFM any real competition? has the DFM become lazy and just living off of its past victories and its sure footing in the Zimbabwe economy? Will Nosher be coming out of retirement? will EJ's dog be resurrected?

Competition is always good for the consumer, we'll have to see how this pans out.

Nice way to start another lengthy arguement n a lot of posts... fays.. u know the game m8. I'm outta here.. ;)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
The power of the DFM stays with us

8) 8) 8)
arniegang

Sep 10, 2006
735 :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
weary_heart wrote:

What you have to remember is that the last two letter thread was deleted by mistake when it was running at more than 1300 posts, so with the current posts it would be up over 1700.

no disrespect SGO but it consisted entirely of one liners and 350 posts of your own.
arniegang

Sep 10, 2006
arniegang wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
weary_heart wrote:

no disrespect SGO but it consisted entirely of one liners and 350 posts of your own.

Actually Arnie if you could look back you will note that intially (700 posts) consisted of ONE WORD posts or Abbreviations. My post was the first and last post (one post) incorporating the "one liners" :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
alright, after all the marketing strategies of this PSP, when will it be launched in the local market? are the colors already finalized?

fayz / arnie / zooter:

have you considered a buyer looking for a personalized PSP?
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
Who ever is launching the product, will have to face some tough competition.. i'm planning up with S&O in light of the new proofs that u guys have come up with to defame the greate Sage n his Last letter saga.. Fight us.. hope i'm not left all alone.. S&O ...
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 25, 2006
Oh man, with all the "scouring" of the forums going on (which I think is Bullsh&t anyway as all that needs to be done is: ignore, ignore) I thought of two things:

1. Good market opportunity for PSP :wink: "Scourers R Us" :wink:
2. Remembered that the forum used to be Entertaining & Funny (and the biggest contributors to that aspect HP & Liban where not part to that thread).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 25, 2006
Concord wrote:Oh man, with all the "scouring" of the forums going on (which I think is Bullsh&t anyway as all that needs to be done is: ignore, ignore) I thought of two things:

1. Good market opportunity for PSP :wink: "Scourers R Us" :wink:
2. Remembered that the forum used to be Entertaining & Funny (and the biggest contributors to that aspect HP & Liban where not part to that thread).

i thought u left the forum! damn was about to celebrate
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 25, 2006
Yeah - where has all the fun gone?? Everyone is getting at everyone now, it seems.

Hey, and even the ultra serious Liban got involved in the PSP business!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 25, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Yeah - where has all the fun gone?? Everyone is getting at everyone now, it seems.

Hey, and even the ultra serious Liban got involved in the PSP business!

Zoots, I am glad you are back!

Don't worry it's all sorted, the As$holes will simply be ignored. Some do not realize they are in this category (actually as it pertains to me "they know").
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 25, 2006
Concord wrote:Zoots, I am glad you are back!

Don't worry it's all sorted, the As$holes will simply be ignored. Some do not realize they are in this category (actually as it pertains to me "they know").

Back?? I never went away!! Just couldn't be bothered and didn't want to get involved in all the back-biting - well, if I could avoid it anyway!! I just want to have a laugh. Like you say - where has the fun gone??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 25, 2006
Fun,

Ain't gone nowhere. It's still within everyone just got to ignore the as$holes :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 26, 2006
Agree with the 2 of you, this forum has lost a bit of appeal in the last couple weeks, but hopefully things are on the mend and the fun and comradery with the occasional light hearted ribbing will return.

BTW anyone one know what happen to Gabs, did arnie finally pull the zimmer from under her?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 26, 2006
fayz wrote:BTW anyone one know what happen to Gabs, did arnie finally pull the zimmer from under her?

I asked this a while ago. Someone mentioned that she'd gone on holiday. It's the world's longest holiday if she is!! I want a holiday as long as hers!! :lol:

Well, wherever she is, hope she's well :)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 01, 2006
what happened to the PSP's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

wanted to bring it up with the other two posts :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
Jeevan wrote:what happened to the PSP's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

wanted to bring it up with the other two posts :)

I'm with you Jeevan :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 01, 2006
I'm my 3rd PSP of the first pack, it is pink and worth its weight in ZD's
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat