Does Anyone Know Anything About This Company - Nakheel ?

Topic locked
Does anyone know anything about this company - Nakheel ? Aug 18, 2006
is anyone working for this company? is it any good? it is the property developer for all The Palms, The World..etc

gappy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 18, 2006
Its a very small company. I would try www.nakheel.com to get some information about their 3 employees, etc.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 18, 2006
Its a very small company. I would try www.nakheel.com to get some information about their 3 employees, etc.

hahahahaha :lol:

maybe we should start a new forum thread "things built by n..h..l that didn't fall down or sink"
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Aug 18, 2006
The two smallest bookes currently in Dubai on Sale

Nakheel and Damac - THe Completetions

Chapter 1

Once upon a time there were two big construction developers called Damac and Nakheel. They were in business for a very long time. After quite a few years they had only completed one sucessful development.

This was by Damac. Nakheel had completed some but they either sank or subsided and people could not live in them.

The End

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 18, 2006
Concord wrote:Its a very small company. I would try www.nakheel.com to get some information about their 3 employees, etc.

I heard all their employees are forced to take the public bus to their 1-bedroom flat/office where the boss sleeps.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

lol Aug 18, 2006
arniegang wrote:The two smallest bookes currently in Dubai on Sale

Chapter 1

Once upon a time there were two big construction developers called Damac and Nakheel. They were in business for a very long time. After quite a few years they had only completed one sucessful development.

This was by Damac. Nakheel had completed some but they either sank or subsided and people could not live in them.

The End

Haha...Well done! arniegang
leoian2008
Dubai Forum User

Aug 18, 2006
arniegang wrote:The two smallest bookes currently in Dubai on Sale

Chapter 1

The End

Nice one Arnie
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 18, 2006
hahahahaha - good one arnie

prehaps as an appendix to the story you could add a chapter listing disgruntled home-owners and employees ....

attach one time dubai white pages
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Aug 18, 2006
Any of you Dubai guru's got some examples of Nakheel developments that are no more?? I don't suppose those lovely houses at Jumeirah Lakes are a Nakheel blunder are they??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 18, 2006
they are .....

try investing your money in "gardens villa heights" ... those that are still standing of course ...
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Aug 18, 2006
Zooter,

My signature should answer some of it.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 20, 2006
damn.... i thought this company is pretty cool. They got the biggest development projects in dubai/world. Their buildings sank?????? how come? what happened to the structurale engineer? give me more info about this company please

gap
gappy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 22, 2006
gappy wrote:damn.... i thought this company is pretty cool. They got the biggest development projects in dubai/world. Their buildings sank?????? how come? what happened to the structurale engineer? give me more info about this company please

gap

Tsunami tha't happen recently - now thy r going 2 call it the lost city :roll:
saeedz28
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 24, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Any of you Dubai guru's got some examples of Nakheel developments that are no more?? I don't suppose those lovely houses at Jumeirah Lakes are a Nakheel blunder are they??

The only completed Nakheel projects so far are Jumeirah Islands, Garden View Villas and Dragonmart. JI residents have complained about poor finishings and altered layouts, Garden View Villa owners' complaints cant be heard as they're currently trapped inside their houses 10feet under the ground due to subsidence, and Dragonmart is a huge flop.
DubaiLets
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 24, 2006
I thought Nakheel have also done "the gardens" which are pretty good. Maybe their one good project?
dannyM
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 25, 2006
I forgot about that, Nakheel's 'The Gardens' and Emaar's 'The Lakes' are probably the best quality developments they have completed so far. Incidentally, they are rental-only. The other freehold developments they've produced are poor in quality.
DubaiLets
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 31, 2006
its a great place to work ...
assignus
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai