Belgian Doctor: Israel Using Chemical Weapons

Topic locked
Aug 02, 2006
And this information was given to you by the army chief-of-staff?

I've discussed this before on the Lebanon/Israel thread. I think you've missed it.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/07/21/MIDEAST.TMP

Also, try the Jersualem Post (very much pro-Israel of course!). The Independent has some good past articles on Israel's plans. Also, search for PNAC documents on US-Israeli plan for the Middle East...it makes for a very interesting read.

disarmed=destroyed? In what language

In the language of discernable people that read between the lines and don't believe everything that politicians say. Buzz and irrelevant words like "fighting for freedom" "pangs of birth" (haha) "sustainable" "enemies of peace" etc. are empty propaganda phrases that are spoken for lack of truth. You know.. propaganda... But hey, Israel itself has said that it wants to destroy Hezbollah, it has said this several times since it was kicked out from Lebanon. I guess you have missed this too.

http://abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200607/s1687756.htm

How about telling Hezbollah to stop firing rockets from civilian areas. Where is the evidence that they have done so? There must be some reason why Israel is firing missles where it does. If it just wanted to randomly kill civilians, it has the firepower to flatten all of Beirut. Yeah, it's called: "collective punishment". It has mostly killed Shiaa who are in the South by the way. You do know that many (though not all) Lebanese Christians supported Israel during the Israeli occupation, right? Israel is probably counting on the same type of support certain sectors in Beirut, but it doesn't seem to be going in that direction. It has the support from the House of Saud though! The high civilian death count is inexcusible, but Israel is not the sole culprit. No, no, poor things, their hands are really tied...onto their weapons.

freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 02, 2006
after a short commercial break will return with more of the Freza & AJB show - don't change the channel :)
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2006
freza wrote:And this information was given to you by the army chief-of-staff?

I've discussed this before on the Lebanon/Israel thread. I think you've missed it.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/07/21/MIDEAST.TMP

Also, try the Jersualem Post (very much pro-Israel of course!). The Independent has some good past articles on Israel's plans. Also, search for PNAC documents on US-Israeli plan for the Middle East...it makes for a very interesting read.

disarmed=destroyed? In what language

In the language of discernable people that read between the lines and don't believe everything that politicians say. Buzz and irrelevant words like "fighting for freedom" "pangs of birth" (haha) "sustainable" "enemies of peace" etc. are empty propaganda phrases that are spoken for lack of truth. You know.. propaganda... But hey, Israel itself has said that it wants to destroy Hezbollah, it has said this several times since it was kicked out from Lebanon. I guess you have missed this too.

http://abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200607/s1687756.htm

How about telling Hezbollah to stop firing rockets from civilian areas. Where is the evidence that they have done so? There must be some reason why Israel is firing missles where it does. If it just wanted to randomly kill civilians, it has the firepower to flatten all of Beirut. Yeah, it's called: "collective punishment". It has mostly killed Shiaa who are in the South by the way. You do know that many (though not all) Lebanese Christians supported Israel during the Israeli occupation, right? Israel is probably counting on the same type of support certain sectors in Beirut, but it doesn't seem to be going in that direction. It has the support from the House of Saud though! The high civilian death count is inexcusible, but Israel is not the sole culprit. No, no, poor things, their hands are really tied...onto their weapons.

What you describe as "plans to invade Lebanon" are plans to combat Hezbollah. "Destroy Hezbollah" means to destroy their military capability, i.e. their ability to attack Israel. But words can be interpreted in different ways.
Regarding Hezbollah's launchings, this can be found all over the internet. Maybe what you see as "collective punishment" is Hezbollah's using "human shield," an action just as despicable.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
Some people are so guillible! Your avatar has become hilarious now, in view of your words.

Bye.
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2006
And some people are so arrogant to think they are the ones who know the "only truth" without recognizing that there are 2 sides to every story.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
A terrorist State has a right to share its side of the story too, I agree. Israel's war crimes speak for themselves though; the overwhelming evidence is there; what isn't there is logic, morality and accountability.

I do not claim to know the "only truth", don't I wish! I am not someone who is easily deluded, that's all.

Let's leave this thread to other less arrogant and less gullible people, shall we?

:wink:
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2006
By using the words "terrorist" and "war crimes" whether its Israel the terrorist state, or the Hezbollah terrorist group, your ability to understand the other side is already clouded. Understanding is not agreement and its not dillusion. But it is the first step towards ending the conflict and reconciliation.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
mraph33 wrote:And some people are so arrogant to think they are the ones who know the "only truth" without recognizing that there are 2 sides to every story.

she's 23 nough said
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2006
mraph33 wrote:By using the words "terrorist" and "war crimes" whether its Israel the terrorist state, or the Hezbollah terrorist group, your ability to understand the other side is already clouded. Understanding is not agreement and its not dillusion. But it is the first step towards ending the conflict and reconciliation.

By using the word terrorist to describe the Israeli state I have not clouded my understanding - on the contrary - I have come to an understanding of who is the REAL terrorist in this war. One can't ignore or rename the facts...Israel and its allies can, but not coherent individuals...
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2006
freza wrote:
mraph33 wrote:By using the words "terrorist" and "war crimes" whether its Israel the terrorist state, or the Hezbollah terrorist group, your ability to understand the other side is already clouded. Understanding is not agreement and its not dillusion. But it is the first step towards ending the conflict and reconciliation.

By using the word terrorist to describe the Israeli state I have not clouded my understanding - on the contrary - I have come to an understanding of who is the REAL terrorist in this war. One can't ignore or rename the facts...Israel and its allies can, but not coherent individuals...

Well I'm glad that you've arrive at YOUR understand. But your intolerance is overpowering
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
freza wrote:

Well I'm glad that you've arrive at YOUR understand. But your intolerance is overpowering

MY intolerance? Wow. My lil intolerant views which are anything but the dominant views of powers in this world of ours? :D

For some strange reason I thought the US and Israeli intolerance were the real "overpowering" um..powers.

When one can't even tell whose intolerant powers run the world... wow.. some serious denial going on...
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2006
freza wrote:
mraph33 wrote:
freza wrote:

MY intolerance? Wow. My lil intolerant views which are anything but the dominant views of powers in this world of ours? :D

For some strange reason I thought the US and Israeli intolerance were the real "overpowering" um..powers.

When one can't even tell whose intolerant powers run the world... wow.. some serious denial going on...

You're not running the world, you're exchanging ideas on a forum. But I knew that somehow you would blame Israel and the US again. In case you burn your dinner tonight, there are some Mossad agents that have been found in Dubai.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
I think you didn't get me... who is running the world? And based on what intolerant views?

I don't only blame the US and Israel, I blame petty, corrupt, servile Arab "leaders" for allowing such trangressions to take place in front of them. And I also blame the EU and UN - for not taking a decisive stand against the true agressors.
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2006

Q: Do you agree that Israel is a terrorist state?

A yes/no answer would be kindly appreciated.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2006
MS wrote:

Q: Do you agree that Israel is a terrorist state?

A yes/no answer would be kindly appreciated.

And if I get the answer wrong are you going to call my 3rd grade teacher?
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
mraph33 wrote:And if I get the answer wrong are you going to call my 3rd grade teacher?

No. Already got the answer that was expected.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2006
mraph33

why can't you just answer MS' question???
geez!
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 04, 2006
freza wrote:mraph33

why can't you just answer MS' question???
geez!

He won't answer it. That's the point.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2006
You all post what you want. I'll post what I want. It is clear that I don't share your biases. I use precise words when I criticise, I don't use labels.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 22, 2006
"Israel admits to using phosphorus bombs in recent Lebanon war"
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/777560.html
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 23, 2006
dont you know all is fair in love and war? FF.com banned :)
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums