>?pOPcOrN Recipe?<

Topic locked
>?pOPcOrN recipe?< Jun 04, 2006
Hi people! Thanx for all the sweet messages you've sent... anyone has a cooking habit he or she like to get rid of ? or share? If you have some secret recipe that tastes fantastic and not very common pass on the salt :wink:

cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 04, 2006
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: >?pOPcOrN recipe?< Jun 05, 2006
cutielb wrote:Hi people! Thanx for all the sweet messages you've sent... anyone has a cooking habit he or she like to get rid of ? or share? If you have some secret recipe that tastes fantastic and not very common pass on the salt :wink:
cutielb...what's the connection between recepies and romance...aphrodisiac food? if so, share it girl :shock: :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

alexandra wrote:
cutielb wrote:Hi people! Thanx for all the sweet messages you've sent... anyone has a cooking habit he or she like to get rid of ? or share? If you have some secret recipe that tastes fantastic and not very common pass on the salt :wink:
cutielb...what's the connection between recepies and romance...aphrodisiac food? if so, share it girl :shock: :shock:

lots of shrimp :lol: :lol: :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

MaaaD wrote:
alexandra wrote:

lots of shrimp :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought there was something more "elaborated" :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oh me I cooked "good macaroni" over the weekend
it was great!!!! with white sauce & black olives
with a lil amount of spices ^^ that's all
you can try it :wink:
no books used, just opened the fridge
saw olives, then white sauce
then thought about the whole cook :!: :D
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 05, 2006
Well now girls, they do say that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 05, 2006
http://www.allrecipes.com. Lots of advertising on there, which clutters the place up, but the number of recipes is staggering, and they are reviewed by users, so you can more easily choose the best recipe to try.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 05, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well now girls, they do say that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!

very true! :)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
MaaaD wrote:http://www.epicurious.com/

So I guess u r into cooking ?!?!:lol: :lol:
What can u cook ?! :?:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well now girls, they do say that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!

Oh yeah :lol:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 05, 2006
^ and vice-verca

You'll be surprised at what the consequences of a nice candlelight dinner can be when YOU, the guy, cooked for your girl. Even better than taking her out for dinner. Of course you'd better know how to cook... :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 05, 2006
Nick81 wrote:^ and vice-verca

You'll be surprised at what the consequences of a nice candlelight dinner can be when YOU, the guy, cooked for your girl. Even better than taking her out for dinner. Of course you'd better know how to cook... :lol:

dude...r there guys who cook for their GF? :shock: :shock: :shock: i thought that was a mith :? that's sweeeeeeet :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
alexandra wrote:

dude...r there guys who cook for their GF? :shock: :shock: :shock: i thought that was a mith :? that's sweeeeeeet :P

:oops: Oh it's worth it... Besides she'll be washing the dishes afterwards :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Jun 05, 2006
alexandra wrote:dude...r there guys who cook for their GF? :shock: :shock: :shock: i thought that was a mith :? that's sweeeeeeet :P

When one does apprenticeship and/or works in restaurants to pay their way through uni you'd tend to pick up a ladle or two :wink:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
not like that X...that's cheating
i ment the real struggle and effort to cook
it must be such a funny view...the kitchen all messed up, the food almost burned :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
hey I am a real chef! I am famous for my pasta and steak with pepper sauce! 8)
Nick81

Jun 05, 2006
alexandra wrote:not like that X...that's cheating
i ment the real struggle and effort to cook
it must be such a funny view...the kitchen all messed up, the food almost burned :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is that cheating if I learnt how to cook? :P

Unless of course it is not the food you are interested in eating :wink:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
ok guys...i got it1 we have 2 chefs in here...
what's in the menu for today? :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
Just let me get back to Dubai, put on my chef hat and I'll cook whatever you want! Anything but Indian food. I've had that EVERY day for 2 weeks at the cement factory. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

And to think I was dumb enough to think I knew what "spicy" meant before I got here... :lol:
Nick81

Jun 05, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
alexandra wrote:

:oops: Oh it's worth it... Besides she'll be washing the dishes afterwards :lol: :lol:

Me and the ex used to fight about who's cooking...bcoz we both hated doing the dishes... :wink: ...so cooking got faster better more elaborate...while the dishes were a grouchy subject...
constantine

Jun 05, 2006
constantine wrote:
Nick81 wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Me and the ex used to fight about who's cooking...bcoz we both hated doing the dishes... :wink: ...so cooking got faster better more elaborate...while the dishes were a grouchy subject...

now guys no need for fight...u can both cook for me...i will wash the dishes (in case the food will be good)...fair exchange, dont u think cons? :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
alexandra wrote:[
i will wash the dishes (in case the food will be good)...fair exchange, dont u think cons? :wink:

As long as the dishes are taken care of...i am a happy camper... :lol: ...bring on the battle of the iron chefs... 8)
constantine

Jun 05, 2006
constantine wrote:
i will wash the dishes (in case the food will be good)...fair exchange, dont u think cons? :wink:

As long as the dishes are taken care of...i am a happy camper... :lol: ...bring on the battle of the iron chefs... 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
just keep in mind that i want something sweet also :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
alexandra wrote:
constantine wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
just keep in mind that i want something sweet also :P
Nick81

Jun 05, 2006
ok first starters...
we're talking fusion food here...fast and furious...
2 potatoes...some spring onions...asparagus shoots...some bacon bits(if available)...garlic(only fresh allowed-anything else is sacriledge)...and some parsley...
boil potatos till they are semi done...
crush garlic ...mince...
cut spring Os...use the stalk (green bits)..
fine chop parsley...
mix all of da above...
cut semi-boiled potatoes in halfs...carve our a crater in the middle...
rouse the potatoes in the mix above and stuff the rest in the crater...
put in the grill...for 10/15 mins...till jacket outside crispy brown...

Starters served...
ok whos next... :wink:
constantine

Jun 05, 2006
She wants something sweet? Better stock up on the pineapple boys.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
peach crumble mate...with vanilla on top...dang...gave the dessert away..
constantine

Jun 05, 2006
I usually leave dessert for later...
Nick81

Jun 05, 2006
Figuratively speaking?

oops :oops: ahmm well maybe :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules