Plastic Scouring Pads?

Topic locked
May 24, 2006
Right you guy. This EJ is giving me some serious cause for concern here. She is a definately a hustler. All this sweet and innocent stuff i dont believe. She's a shark and a smooth operator. We better watch our backs guys.

Conc - love the idea of Scourer Man

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 24, 2006
arniegang wrote:Right you guy. This EJ is giving me some serious cause for concern here. She is a definately a hustler. All this sweet and innocent stuff i dont believe. She's a shark and a smooth operator. We better watch our backs guys.

Conc - love the idea of Scourer Man

I agree - but she has got us over a barrel! If it turns out to be true, and there is already a wholesaler in Dubai, then our plan is in tatters! I think this is where we need Fayz to do a recon mission to establish whether this is true or not. If it turns out to be a hoax, then we can count EJ out of our plan, but if its true, then we need to buy her silence!!

Fayz - are you up to the recon mission?? The fate of our plan is in your hands (oh no - what have I done! :lol:)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
She could be a "blagger" Zoots, and maybe her maid is sooo desperate for them. They then conspired to make up this "i know where they are " story, so they get in on the deal and best of all, the maid gets in on the first delivery of scourers.
arniegang

May 24, 2006
OK news back from the London Stock Exchange. They are going to launch Scourer's R' US on the same day at DIFC.

Spoken to some brokers and analyists and they think its sooooo big, we could make it into the FTSE 100 on launch day.

Cool
arniegang

May 24, 2006
arniegang wrote:She could be a "blagger" Zoots, and maybe her maid is sooo desperate for them. They then conspired to make up this "i know where they are " story, so they get in on the deal and best of all, the maid gets in on the first delivery of scourers.

You could be right, but I think we need to be rational and ascertain whether EJ's claims are correct or not. If it is true, it could jeopardise our credit with NBZ (National Bank of Zimbabwe).
Right now we need to be calm and not panic (Don't Panic, Don't Panic!).
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
arniegang wrote:OK news back from the London Stock Exchange. They are going to launch Scourer's R' US on the same day at DIFC.

Spoken to some brokers and analyists and they think its sooooo big, we could make it into the FTSE 100 on launch day.

Cool

Thats good news!! They are happy with our preferred choice of currency?
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
They are stangely enough. When i spoke to the governor of the Bank of England, he was quite impressed. In fact the Zimbabwee Dollar has created quite a stir amongst the powers that be.

They are having a cabinet meeting to discuss this. Gordon brown is going to put it to them that we definately dump the Euro and go with the Zimbabwee Dollar. He is going to announce that it going to be government policy to make every single person in the UK a Millionaire.
arniegang

May 24, 2006
This is all highly confidential of course. We dont want the americans in on this or they will copy and dump the US$
arniegang

May 24, 2006
arniegang wrote:They are stangely enough. When i spoke to the governor of the Bank of England, he was quite impressed. In fact the Zimbabwee Dollar has created quite a stir amongst the powers that be.

They are having a cabinet meeting to discuss this. Gordon brown is going to put it to them that we definately dump the Euro and go with the Zimbabwee Dollar. He is going to announce that it going to be government policy to make every single person in the UK a Millionaire.

It will make us all have the "feel good factor" that politicians are always talking about. The Zimbabwe Dollar is a much more stable and robust currency. No more of these constant fluctuations - with the ZWD, the only way is up - thats almost guaranteed thanks to inflation at around 2000% !!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
been a few days since i've logged in, due to ++ problems...but catching up with this thread has been a laugh ..... you lot are something else... :lol: ..and fayz...your dishes will be growing mushrooms by the time u get these scourers ...lol
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 24, 2006
wannabe wrote:been a few days since i've logged in, due to ++ problems...but catching up with this thread has been a laugh ..... you lot are something else... :lol: ..and fayz...your dishes will be growing mushrooms by the time u get these scourers ...lol

Do not fear - Scourers 'R Us will soon be to the rescue!! First batch due in Dubai next month!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
"mushrooms, mould and odour will be a thing of the past"
arniegang

May 24, 2006
Once the mushrooms are gone u guys might just come back and join us down here on planet earth.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 24, 2006
just like MAGIC

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:P :P :P :P
arniegang

May 24, 2006
I don't think that X believes in our concept. I'm assuming he doesn't want to come on board. What do you think Arnie? Besides, we've got more than enough support from the good people of this forum!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
Puff, puff, give and I would be on board faster than u can do a line.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 24, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Puff, puff, give and I would be on board faster than u can do a line.

puff puff pass;) all this talk and talk about moldy mushrooms you got to figure somebody is on something.. By the way I'm switching infomercial wives from CZJ to Salma Hyak, good to have an arab wife, don't want to shun the local market consumer :P
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 24, 2006
HP wrote:when are ya going to deliver this kid .............Fayz :P

frankly speaking i am tired of ya ..........i would apperciate if ya dont seek advices from E.J or try to get frank wid her ......

do ya copy me?

My friend any women that can get me scouring pads WHOLESALE!!! is going to always have a special place in my heart, but I hear you've decided to go from Asian to European in your pursuit to get a little sum’tin sum’tin.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 24, 2006
fayz wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:Puff, puff, give and I would be on board faster than u can do a line.

puff puff pass;) all this talk and talk about moldy mushrooms you got to figure somebody is on something.. By the way I'm switching infomercial wives from CZJ to Salma Hyak, good to have an arab wife, don't want to shun the local market consumer :P

An excellent idea Fayz - I'm sure Arnie will agree with your ideas too.
Maybe CZJ could still appear?? Perhaps as the neighbour who "pops over" and discovers how clean your dishes are??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
How about Kylie

:D :D :D
arniegang

May 24, 2006
Arnie

What's up with your stock exhange buddies. Every day that goes by is money that does not come into the Portfolio. Without Scourer R Us stock (and divident income), I can't retire early and will have to work a number of more decades!

Need to recruit a first class CFO [maybe be time to post the position in the employment forum!].
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 24, 2006
Excellent idea Conc.

As you are the official Scourer's R' US PRO, i will leave the advertisment and interview process to you.
arniegang

May 24, 2006
Concord wrote:Arnie

What's up with your stock exhange buddies. Every day that goes by is money that does not come into the Portfolio. Without Scourer R Us stock (and divident income), I can't retire early and will have to work a number of more decades!

Need to recruit a first class CFO [maybe be time to post the position in the employment forum!].

Woah woah, I thought I was the CFO?? Conc - you've only been involved for 2 minutes and you are already ousting me?? After all the hard work I've put into working out the finance and currency issues regarding the Zimbabwean loans!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
Concord wrote:Arnie

Or was I CEO?? I'm always getting those mixed up!! :lol:
I want an important job!! :P
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
You n me n DK are up the top of the tree Zoots

arniegang

May 24, 2006
arniegang wrote:How about Kylie

Well I'm still keen on recruiting Jessica Simpson for any infomercial!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
arniegang wrote:You n me n DK are up the top of the tree Zoots

Thats ok then! Well that takes some pressure off me - get someone else to do the "donkey" work for a change!! The new CFO can deal with Zimbabwe National Bank.
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
You can be Chair of the Board Zoots, hows that ?

I am company Secretary and Head of Ops

and

DK is Managing Director.
arniegang

May 24, 2006
arniegang wrote:You can be Chair of the Board Zoots, hows that ?

I am company Secretary and Head of Ops

and

DK is Managing Director.

I accept!!
But I want a salary of $100,000 per month - would that be ok?
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
Hey, I want to be the secretary. I am blonde. That helps, right?
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat