Get Your Black List Removed Legally.

Topic locked
Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jun 07, 2014
hi ,
I faced a deportation in 2007 (had a visa from SAIF Zone ) , due to which i became a defaulter of my couple of credit cards . Now i want to know can i Enter UAE in future ?

sadvic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jun 10, 2014
hello Sir
my husband is in uae at the moment and he has risendance under one company but once we are travelling immigration informed us that my husband has a life time ban, we investigate in the case we come to know that the PRO of his previous company did not pay my husband overstay and he sent my husband to exit in the forgiveness period of 2012, but my husband has payed him the immigration fines.

so for this reason we raised a complaint in dubai police and we got a letter proofing that the PRO cheat my husband and he did not pay the fines.

we submitted all the document in awiir immigration but our demand has been rejected to remove the band

please help us to sort out this issue

you can contact me on this e-mail: crazysamara@live.com
lamiaC
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jun 12, 2014
Zayedusfoor ,
My name is Abbas haideri,I am Indian citizen and I had Dubai employment visa and I had traveled to India on my annual vacation and my sponsor suddenly died in Dubai by heart attack when I was on my vacation and suddenly my sponsors son came into power after my sponsor death and he has found me in Dubai for 3-4 days as he doesn't know I was in India for my vacation and my SIM was in Dubai and switched off......and after searching me for several days in Dubai ....he complaint to immigration department that I run away and when I returned to UAE from sharjah airport they stop me on immigration counter and took me in one room and I didn't know anything that my sponsor is death due to heart attack and I did phone to my sponsor and sponsors son has picked up the phone and we have talked for 15 minutes and we both understand the matter.....as my sponsors son and me have never meet before ....I told my whole story to sharjah immigration officer and chief of immigration officer did phone to my sponsors son and talked with him regarding my case and telling him they are deporting me as per rule of UAE and my sponsors son has replied to officer ok deport him but I will lift his BAN and called him again.....the chief officer replied to him that okay u lift his labour BAN after deportation as we will not take his eye scan .........and he put the phone and took me in another record room with two other blacklisted Pakistani man, where one Arabic man was seated ....the chief officer told him to take my finger print only don't take my eye scan bcoz my sponsors son will call me again in Dubai.

Now my sponsors son has removed my life Ban and turned my life Ban into one year Ban from labour department and immigration department......which was finished in January 2014 and then after waiting in India for almost 20 months. I went to Dubai on New visa from Emirates airline on terminal 3 ......I was happy but on the immigration counter they stop me again due to eye scan this time .....I asked to immigration officer why I can't enter they said I have eye scan life ban and they deported me again ......my sponsor visited to al aweer immigration twice to remove my eye scan ban .....but aweer officer are so lazy and lier .....can't say to you.....plz help me for my eye scan removing ....my elder brother is in Dubai his contact is Number is 00971-507856447 ......
abbas1983
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jun 22, 2014
Hi , I got terminated from my employer in dubai , but my visa was from Abu Dhabi previous employer , There was no ban or any allegation on my passport in march when my visa cancelled in Abu Dhabi.
I went on visit in April -June and got also my police clearance in May & got job during visit.

My new employer applied my new visa today but was surprised I'm blacklisted ?? How can it be possible

I got police clearance

I got visit visa

How can I be blacklisted ??

Please advise on

hfbilal@yahoo.com
Hfbilal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jun 22, 2014
Hfbilal , It is possible that your name is the same as another person's and therefore the record has gotten mixed up. The other person may be blacklisted. You'll have to prove that you are not that person. Speak to authorized individuals concerning this. If you have proof to show that there is no case against you or other ids to show your identification such as drivers' license or previous ids with photo, then that might help.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 01, 2014
Zayedusfoor ,

My name is Murtaza Asghar Ali and i have a lifetime ban in Abu Dhabi. Please provide me your email id and contact number so i will send you the complete details and let us know how it is possible to remove the ban. My email id is mrdb786@gmail.com

Awaiting for your response.

With warm regards

MURTAZA ASGHAR ALI
kampalaman1969
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 07, 2014
Zayedusfoor ,I have a friend who once worked in dubai for years, but due to some reasons, his visa was canceled and banned from entry , but now he wants to come back , and can you tell me how to remove his ban legally and how much for a charge on this removal?

thanks, my email: hhzfm@yahoo.com

Michael
newtiptop
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 09, 2014
to zayedusfoor
a police station make case over stay for me,i am over stay here a reason,and dubai court give me bail,thay given 4 seasson 21 days ech time,i make a companey for pertner visa sharjah,that time one of date coming court date,i go late there,judge give the judjment diportation,1000 fine nd my every procicing need to be more 60 days, now what can i do,kindly give any information please
if u have any soliution,,
jajaja

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 10, 2014
Boss my name is mohsin raza butt i am from pakistan.i left dubai in 2008 without informing my company because of it my company declared me black list.i have never took loan of cheque case or any criminal activity,is there any way to get me cleared.pls reply me with your personal contact details
MohsinRazaBUtt
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 16, 2014
Zayedusfoor , Sir, I have worked in Dubai for 4 years ( 2007 - 2010 ) in an international bank and then i resigned and left dubai.
I went back to dubai after about 1.5 years later in july 2011 on a visit visa and got a job there. but at the time of medical they refused to stamp my residence visa because i was having an old Tuberculosis history back in 2000, but there was no TB at the current stage only in the X-Rays old TB scars on chest appear,Due to this they sent me back to Pakistan and imposed a ban( blacklist) on me
So now I wanted to know that can this ban be removed and i can go to dubai again ?
and if I am travelling to Saudi Arabia , will there be any effect of this Dubai Black listed issue on my travel ?
Kindly reply. hope you will reply as soon you see this question.plz
Regards,
Mohammad Rafiq

--- Jul 16, 2014 ---

--- Jul 16, 2014 ---

Sir, I have worked in Dubai for 4 years ( 2007 - 2010 ) in an international bank and then i resigned and left dubai.
I went back to dubai after about 1.5 years later in july 2011 on a visit visa and got a job there. but at the time of medical they refused to stamp my residence visa because i was having an old Tuberculosis history back in 2000, but there was no TB at the current stage only in the X-Rays old TB scars on chest appear,Due to this they sent me back to Pakistan and imposed a ban( blacklist) on me
So now I wanted to know that can this ban be removed and i can go to dubai again ?
and if I am travelling to Saudi Arabia , will there be any effect of this Dubai Black listed issue on my travel ?
Hope you will reply my question.
Regards,
Mohammad Rafiq
mrafiq
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 22, 2014
Hi sir,
my friend has been deported from dubai last month. Now i want to remove and bring her back .please link with my email i will give you the full details. My email id is gunelmamdova@gmail.com
gunel
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jul 30, 2014
dear zayed,

i would like to have your mobile number and email address as i want to discuss with you on the same issue to remove my ban.

kindly send me your details to my mail: abadikka@gmail.com

looking forward for your reply.

regards

abdullah
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 04, 2014
Zayedusfoor , Hello Sir, I am Black List in UAE because of overstaying 3 years. The Fine is very big and I can't pay. I was visit visa in UAE, belongs in Sharjah immigration. I am Belgian, Belgian Passport. Because of one connection they didn't put me in jail, but they make me eyes scan and after they give me 7 days to leave the Country. I GO BY MY SELF IN THE IMMIGRATION. Nobody about Police was catch me, I was going by my self directly in the Immigration. I am Muslim also, I become Muslim before 4 years in UAE. I want to explain you the problem case because I have some important things to tell you. Just I want to ask: Is any solution that I can remove the black list because for different reasons I want to come back in UAE ??

My Email: dennisdokasdd@hotmail.com

--- 1 seconds ago ---

Zayedusfoor , Hello Sir, I am Black List in UAE because of overstaying 3 years. The Fine is very big and I can't pay. I was visit visa in UAE, belongs in Sharjah immigration. I am Belgian, Belgian Passport. Because of one connection they didn't put me in jail, but they make me eyes scan and after they give me 7 days to leave the Country. I GO BY MY SELF IN THE IMMIGRATION. Nobody about Police was catch me, I was going by my self directly in the Immigration. I am Muslim also, I become Muslim before 4 years in UAE. I want to explain you the problem case because I have some important things to tell you. Just I want to ask: Is any solution that I can remove the black list because for different reasons I want to come back in UAE ??

My Email:dennisdokasdd@hotmail.com

--- Aug 04, 2014 ---

My Email:dennisdokasdd@hotmail.com
FCoach
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 10, 2014
Asslkm..

Hy sir, can you help me to remove my blacklist i was left dubai in 2012 my sponsor make complain and he dont want sight paper, so thats y i go back to indonesia, pls sir is there have way for clear my blacklist i need your help sir please i want to come again dubai i was find someone to clear but didn't find until now. If you can contact me my email isah.alvi@yahoo.co.id

Please i need your help thanks .
nurwati
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 10, 2014
Zayedusfoor ,

Hi, i am Saanj and my company is going to put a lifetime ban on me because of some fraud related textile.

Please help me out to get out of this rid and how to remove life time ban?
saanj
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 23, 2014
hid cdsfdfffdf

--- Aug 23, 2014 ---

i wana remove my black list plz call me 00923136356912

--- Aug 23, 2014 ---

i wana remove my black list plz call me 00923126356912

--- Aug 23, 2014 ---

call me plzzzzzzz 00923126356912

--- Aug 23, 2014 ---

i will pay for removing my black listy plzzz call me 00923126356912

--- Aug 23, 2014 ---

if any person can remove my black listy than plzzz call me 00923126356912
khanbaba
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 24, 2014
i went to dubai in 2012 on company visa but my medical was not cleared due to some problem in my x-ray. they sent me back. after two years i applied for visit visa but my travel agent told me that i m black listed and can't get visa of dubai. please tell me how can i get visa?
thanx
mujee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Aug 28, 2014
Zayedusfoor ,

Hi. I just want to ask how we can check a person who left dubai in 2008 with unpaid credit cards in four banks. She wants to comeback and work again. Kindly advise. Appreciate you help.
MissJ
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Sep 05, 2014
im riza from phil im a blacklisted in dubai but they didnt put anything in my passport it just cancelled, can i go back in dubai no any cases at all just ran away!!!!! my skype name is sweet_rhymm
rhyzza
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Sep 06, 2014
Zayedusfoor , Salam this is saeed..my wife got old TB scar ban one and a half year back..i sent her back to pakistan for diagonose..and so she diagnosed well and got the medically fit certificate duly signed by all counslates..now i do have the certificate and want to remove the ban..but i dont know where to go with this certificate...please help me removing the ban...she is house wife and not working lady...please contact me on saeed_ahmed715@yahoo.com or 056-6862632
Saeedghafoor
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Sep 25, 2014
Zayedusfoor , sir on visit visa dubai govt caugh me because of work in 2008. My sponsor of visit also fined 5000 dhs.i go to dubai for business and i carry my own goods but CID dont want to listen any thing and he jailed me. If any legal way plzzz inform me. +923333634757. Or meerzaman2009@gmail.com
mohdzaman
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Oct 24, 2014
Zayedusfoor , please let me know your contact number. I am interested. please reply.. asap. thank you.
angel20
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Oct 30, 2014
Please send your contact details to shamsqatar@gmail.com
shams
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 03, 2014
Zayedusfoor ,
hi...im anne from philippines...salam sir Zayed.... i really need to talk to you sir in mobile or in personal...here is my no. 0507785058 and my email annecastillo10@yahoo.com please need to talk to u sir very soon....Thank u....
ana143
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 10, 2014
daffodilgtuae ,can you please provide your contact information? we need an assistance for a blacklist to be removed. thank ou
darkangel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 17, 2014
Hello everybody...i can help with black list case as well..in some cases without no criminal case.
kula
Dubai Forum Visitor

Kula can you please give me your contact information
darkangel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

+77014444939
kula
Dubai Forum Visitor

You are not in dubai? How can u help sir?
darkangel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Am on my vacation for three weeks
kula
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa