Need An IT Job In Duabi

Topic locked
Need an IT job in Duabi Jul 07, 2014
Hi,

I am currently working in India and have been trying to find a job in Dubai, its been a year, still no success.

I have 4 years of experience in technical support. Unfortunately I dont have anybody in Dubai who could help me find one. If anybody sees this message, hope you could give me some assistance.

Its been quite a long that Ive been dreaming about Dubai. Hope God gives me an opening somewhere, and I hope this forum will be first step of it.

mydreamcitydxb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Need An IT Job In Duabi Jul 14, 2014
Search on Dubbizle. I am sure it would help you a lot. Good luck.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Need An IT Job In Duabi Jul 29, 2014
The job market in Dubai is very competitive. There are many people looking for jobs here. Make sure you have a professional and impressive CV and cover letter. Once done, search for jobs on Gulf News (gulfnews.com) and other recruitment websites. Apply to jobs using your CV and cover letter. Make sure your contact details are clear, and include Skype ID so that employers may interview you online.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Need An IT Job In Duabi Aug 22, 2014
I do not think that it will be easy for you to get job in Dubai only with technical support experience, you can find a good job in India itself if you have good communication and domain knowledge.
preetihospital
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted