WHat's ThE SWeeTeSt THinG YOu've DOne WiTh YOur Gf/bF?

Topic locked
Apr 06, 2006
we have been seperated at wedlock LOL

Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 06, 2006
...and the tiredest I'll bet!!!

and sore

:shock: :shock:

:lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 06, 2006
Wafaey wrote:Here is my story with soon to be my ex-wife on our anniversary I took her to the revolving restaurant in Hyatt Cairo the highest restaurant in Cairo over looking the Nile and the city. We had a great meal and a French bottle of wine and then we ordered desert and on her plate she found a very fancy garnish or so she thought when the waiter had put the plates on the table and she realized that it was a white gold bracelet with gems, her eyes shined and jumped across the table and kissed me.

Well Liban shouldn't u boycott western goods and wine and exhibit modesty? i guess Liban and Lion's heart's dream of one Arab world is getting close to....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 06, 2006
Wafaey wrote:we have been seperated at wedlock LOL

no wonder those gems were fake :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2006
Liban wrote:
Wafaey wrote:Here is my story with soon to be my ex-wife on our anniversary I took her to the revolving restaurant in Hyatt Cairo the highest restaurant in Cairo over looking the Nile and the city. We had a great meal and a French bottle of wine and then we ordered desert and on her plate she found a very fancy garnish or so she thought when the waiter had put the plates on the table and she realized that it was a white gold bracelet with gems, her eyes shined and jumped across the table and kissed me.

Why is she gonna be an ex-wife??

Sounds like a nice story :)

yah, it sound like a nice story!

can you share it with us wafaey :D

you are a cool man :D :D

hope it doesnt you who make the wrong move...hehehe

======================================================
"to fear love is to fear life". Life and love go hand in hand-you cannot experience one fully without experiencing the other as well!
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance