Filipino Accent Considered Clear ?!

Topic locked
Re: Filipino accent considered clear ?! Aug 03, 2011
I've thought for a while you might be pulling Shaf.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

@SPG: That avatar looks familiar. Where have I seen it before?? :?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bethsmum wrote:
@BM -- did i really misquote you on your post on March 16, 2011 (Sleeping woman groped)
The first is that I don't know many Emiratis that would entertain a filipina. The locals are known for their racism, and I'm afraid Filipinas come in slightly ahead of dogs. hmmmmm

Well I did say I couldn't remember exactly what I'd written but when I reread it, I'm still of the mind that I was saying what my Emirati friend thinks. He wouldn't entertain a Filipino, nor a Pakistani, nor a Bangladeshi.
Does that make you feel a bit better?

-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 pm --

Just for clarity I'll repost my post about that silly Filipina girl crying rape! Or whatever else she was trying to pull :D I wonder whatever happened to her? Shipped back home probably!

What a strange tale ben!
There are a number of points that don't ring true here.
The first is that I don't know many Emiratis that would entertain a Filipina. The locals are known for their racism, and I'm afraid Filipinas come in slightly ahead of dogs.
The second is that 'he often visited her flat in Bur Dubai where they sat and talked'. They would be a 'yeah, right!'.
The third is that they went to a nightclub and he was so drunk she offered him to stay over and sleep on a seperate bed. That would be a 'yeah, right!'

I'm surprised she hasn't been charged with prostitution, or is that a seperate case?

Now if kanelli was still visiting DF she would be standing up for this very silly girl's rights to be able to bring a local back to your gaff without him expecting him to offload his load.

BM, you do appear to be expressing racist sentiments which kind of confirms what Shyleaf was saying.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Filipino accent considered clear ?! Aug 04, 2011
Me? Racist? Do you reckon? :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Why do natives of the Philippines have two different identities? Filipina and Filipino and shouldn’t they be spelled Philippina and Philippino? Three if you include Pinoy, but I am aware that Pinoy is colloquial as Yank is to American or Kraut to German, no wonder they transpose their P’s and F’s in everyday speech!
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Filipino Accent Considered Clear ?! Aug 04, 2011
Ah Dillon, you are on the outside of this thread looking in.

The answer to most of your questions is 'grammatical gender'.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Filipina and Filipino refer to both sexes, Pinay is the feminine of Pinoy, which wasn't mentioned, so where is your 'grammatical gender'?
Dillon

Thanks for that humours quote Dillon. I think I'll use that as my signature from now on.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

So as I didn't get a sensible answer from you, I asked a friend, who explained Filipino was both Masculine and Feminine, Filipina was Feminine.

So the reason why they are spelled Filipino and Filipina and not Philippino and Philippina?
Dillon

You do seem keen to change the subject. How many Filipinos have you refered to as Filipina?
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

So, as I said earlier, I'm not surprised they transpose their P’s and F’s in everyday speech.

:lol:
Dillon

Re: Filipino Accent Considered Clear ?! Sep 20, 2013
hi BlackburnRovers ,outsourcing medical billing is also gaining popularity in india..There will not be any processing errors as it is done by medical coders and billers who are expert in their domain.automatically revenue cycle get enhanced
madhuri0234
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Filipino Accent Considered Clear ?! Sep 23, 2013
BlackburnRovers ,i think india will be good option because outsourcing to india you can save, time , money and get your work by expert in that field within your budget.
jacobji
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Filipino Accent Considered Clear ?! Oct 03, 2013
kanelli wrote:
for starting a comapny i think outsourcing is a best opyion as you can share risk,save money and time...outsourcing to india can scale up your operation and business revenue.you will get satisfaction because high quality of work and fast delivery...
jacobji
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat