A Joke

Topic locked
Mar 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:
castellano wrote:i admire cuicide bombers in palastine ,, when i condemn it and consider it as an assault on islam in for example 9/11 ,,, so no generalizing at all .

What is the difference? Innocent people are killed in both cases. Both kinds of attacks are done for political purposes. Do you feel that Jewish lives are worth less for some reason? Israel and Palestine can and should exist side by side - yet Israelis and Palestinians continue to fight and kill each other. That is not admirable at all. As far as I have seen, the Torah and Quran do not instruct Jews and Muslims to engage in murder.

Most religious texts talk about how people should respect the environment and animals that the god(s) put here on earth - yet every day people abuse nature and animals. I care very much for environmental issues yet I don't admire environmental terrorists who have killed people to protect animals and nature. I'm smart enough to realise that violence only turns people away from the cause. Peaceful protests and political actions are the only ways to reach the goals.

mmmmm,,, SHOULD live together side by side ,, ha ??? you are really rude to say that ,, i know ,, you or somebody else will start the USUAL GOLDEN words : You muslims dont like others to have other opinions and who doesnt agree with you , is a bigot .

well, i dont care what you think ,, but let me tell you this before you go ahead with your stupid opinion ,,, Israel is occupying Palastine ,, so its simple ,,,Israel should be out ,, and Palastine stay ,,, and that's it ..... and who told you that the religion doesnt allow the palastinians to fight ???!!! they are the most people on earth that is entitled to fight ,,,, and it will just go on till the last day ,, and all Israelies will be killed ,,, whether you like it or not ,, wether you agree or not ,, it will be like this ,,, so dont give social lectures about how the people on this earth should be living together ... bullshit .

castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2006
SheikhaS wrote:Could we try to remember that these suicide bombers arent actually "Muslim"?

If you are educated in Islam or even know what Islam means, you will get my point.

:roll:

THE BOMBERS IN ISRAEL ARE MUSLIMS ,, AND PURE MUSLIMS ,,, AND WHEN THEY DIE ,, THEY WILL BE IN PARADISE .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Killing another innocent is always wrong. Suicide bombers are the most cowardly people possible, they don't discriminate who they kill and are prepared to kill fellow muslims in a heartbeat - very sad.

So are you going to condem the group which just murdered a Christian peacekeeper in Iraq after holding him hostage for months, then tortuing him before shooting him in the head and dumping his body by the side of the road? His only crime was to be in the country, siding with the Iraqi people and helping them to find peace in their country! Did he deserve to die? And what about the other 3 hostages that were held along with him? Do they deserve the same fate? When all they want to do is help the Iraqi people, or are they being punished just because they are Western Christians?

What about the other 54 foreigners who've so far been kidnapped and killed in Iraq? What about the thousands of Iraqi's kidnapped and murdered by there own people in the name of 'their religion'?

Sorry but the people committing these atrocities are the ones you should be mad at, bringing the name of Islam and Muslims into desrepute and causing headlines such as the above.

A recent survey in the US now shows that 43% associate Islam with violence, terrorism, suicide bombings and murder - I wonder why?
a recent survey in the US ???? YOU KNOW ? lets just wait till usa collapse ,, and we will see the scandals and the numbers that will come to the surface after that ,, though its still obvious how terrorist USA is !!!!!!!!! bullshit again .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:Jews in Europe were rounded up and sent to Hitler's concentration camps where millions died. The Jews try to make a homeland where they can live together and protect themselves - and they were originally from the area - it isn't like they randomly chose a place to stake a flag and plant their home. Why can't anyone understand that they want to survive, just like any other group of people. I'm not justifying Israel's killing of innocent Palestinians and other bad policies, but I do feel they have a right to a homeland.

Both people are from the area and were displacing each other over hundreds of years - each has claim to the area.

Israelis and Palestinians need to learn to live in peace together.

bullshit again ,,, wherever jews go ,, there is distruction , Hitler died before finishing his job .. ufffff
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:
I definitely don't think that two wrongs make a right. What happened to the Jews is an extreme case.

Oh my god ,,, my heart is beating fast coz of what happened to Israelies ,, what a pitty ,,, what a nice people ,,
what a shit !!!!!!!!111
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 20, 2006
control ur emotions castelleno, u remind me of very old adversary and friend....the guy who still has highest post in this forum...........Liban! :(
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2006
So let me get this straight Castellano - you think that it is rude to say that Israelis and Palestinians should live in peace - you think war and annihilating the Jews from the area is the solution? You are sad that Hitler died before finishing off the slaughter of all Jews in Europe. Have I got that right?

If you are happy with your opinions, that is fine with me. I happen to think that every life is valuable, even a Jewish one.

I'm confident that those people who have committed suicide to slaughter Jewish women, men, and children will not be in paradise. If there is a god who is fair and just, there will be no paradise for such people. (The same goes for anyone who kills, no matter what nationality or what faith!)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 20, 2006
Well said K

and they call us "racists" :shock: :shock:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 20, 2006
Tell me about it! :lol:

I'm still waiting for the evidence of my racist posts... I'm starting to grow grey hair waiting for that... :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums