Unbeliveable Truth [deleted]

Topic locked
Mar 09, 2006
Chuck wrote:
arniegang wrote:If this continues i will split the thread. I think this subject is done now. Sniper if you want to insult people do it in fight club will ya.

With all due respect, I see some people giving Liban or Sniper bad raps for kory comments.

However, same people conveniently ignore when choco makes similar comments. :roll:

Ah third unbiased man . Thanks Chuck. U remind me of Chuck Norris.

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
arniegang wrote:If this continues i will split the thread. I think this subject is done now. Sniper if you want to insult people do it in fight club will ya.

Whatever u say n00b. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2006
Choco ,, in fact i didnt want to comment on this .... whatever you want to call it !! but when i saw Emadullah ,, trying to drag the subject of Liban ,, i just got angry of his silly way !!!! so mainly i dont care about the topic he was talking about .

AND Emadullah !!!!! " Liban has to leave this forum forever " ???? who the f*uck are you to determine who leaves and who doesnt !!! i think you are getting enough by that Liban is not even responding to your silly comments !!1 or you know what ??? i think that your attempt to make Liban starts something on this is not working , coz i am sure that he sees that its SO SILLY !!!!
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 11, 2006
Chill out chick.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 11, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Chill out chick.

castelleno a Chick! :shock: w00t w00t
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2006
castellano wrote:Choco ,, in fact i didnt want to comment on this .... whatever you want to call it !! but when i saw Emadullah ,, trying to drag the subject of Liban ,, i just got angry of his silly way !!!! so mainly i dont care about the topic he was talking about .

AND Emadullah !!!!! " Liban has to leave this forum forever " ???? who the f*uck are you to determine who leaves and who doesnt !!! i think you are getting enough by that Liban is not even responding to your silly comments !!1 or you know what ??? i think that your attempt to make Liban starts something on this is not working , coz i am sure that he sees that its SO SILLY !!!!

castellano; ok fine i m happy with your answer. do u think that i m against liban ? no way....i was just testing ppls who is against liban....ur temper shows that u are being/have been fooled by indian guy....by the way who u are to call me as$hole ? next time be careful...
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 12, 2006
emadullah wrote:
castellano wrote:Choco ,, in fact i didnt want to comment on this .... whatever you want to call it !! but when i saw Emadullah ,, trying to drag the subject of Liban ,, i just got angry of his silly way !!!! so mainly i dont care about the topic he was talking about .

castellano; ok fine i m happy with your answer. do u think that i m against liban ? no way....i was just testing ppls who is against liban....ur temper shows that u are being/have been fooled by indian guy....by the way who u are to call me as$hole ? next time be careful...

mmm,, let me see ,, you are right i have to be carefull ,,,,,, A.S.S.H.O.L.E. ,,, IS THAT CAREFUL ENOUGH ????!!!
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 12, 2006
Castellano, FYI, Liban is MIA atm.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2006
can we stay on topic please

if this bickering continues i will again, split this thread into Fight Club

thanks
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 13, 2006
my sweetheart arniegang,
let her to call watever she wants to ok ? it does not affact my reputation, if she is happy wit that then why u are upset ? atleast one member is happy calling me asshole :)
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 13, 2006
castellano wrote:
emadullah wrote:

mmm,, let me see ,, you are right i have to be carefull ,,,,,, A.S.S.H.O.L.E. ,,, IS THAT CAREFUL ENOUGH ????!!!

thanks sweet heart....now the question is... if your asshole is 5.8", what would be your height and................... :P
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 13, 2006
emadullah wrote:
thanks sweet heart....now the question is... if your asshole is 5.8", what would be your height and................... :P

i love such a big and handsome asshole as well :D
you are su handsome asshole emadullah
princeOfAustralia
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:can we stay on topic please

thanks

arnie what kind of modding is this? the topic went from cursed girl to anatomy of castelleno's ding! dont u think it's high time to lock the thread? :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 13, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
arniegang wrote:can we stay on topic please

thanks

arnie what kind of modding is this? the topic went from cursed girl to anatomy of castelleno's ding! dont u think it's high time to lock the thread? :roll:

if u gonna lock this thread, pls remove this topic instead.
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 13, 2006
sad to say ...we have already forgot the teaching of Prophet Muhammed [PBUH]
"“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white — except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefore do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware: Do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.”

now these are old fashioned why we should follow him anymore...right ?

"Muslims are like a body if one part of the body is in pain the other parts will be suffered as well.........."

hapy to know where our muslims are.... what languages they have learnt....how fluenlty we can use them[/b]
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 13, 2006
i agree with Sniper i am locking this thread
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums