Intermarriage Worries Gulf States

Topic locked
Re: Intermarriage worries Gulf states Apr 14, 2010
melika969 wrote:loool! u are a sad sad case! truely! :lol: :lol:

So calling them Oshtor(Camel) is not an insult? it s a joke? :roll: :roll: brilliant!

and by the way u never told me that u are half arab before I met u in person, I dont know why! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and I m not persian???!!!! that is another brilliant discovery of u too! keep going! :bigsmurf:

So as u know we persians (Iranians) are just like another nationalities. we have an amazing history, but is all for the past. Why are u tryin so hard to stick urslef to us? why dont u keep ur own race? In this century all the races are the same! maybe u hate some races and that s why u try ur best not to be one of them! but someday u have to accept the reality... :lol: :lol: which is not bad, if u dont dislike them

P.S. Race and nationality, my mistake! yes, u are right!

Each society has it's own way of humor :drunken:
If you fail to get the joke, then don't assume it's an insult, we're all happy here.

Talking about insults, why don't you tell us how people or perhaps the government in Iran make jokes on different ethnicities? For instance, the Baloch? Azeris? Arabs? Turks? :mrgreen:
Trust me, comparing what we have here to there, I assume what we got is reallyyyyy friendly :roll:

Why would I need to tell you whether I'm half Arab or not before or after we met? No difference!
I'm PROUD of my backgrounds, oh and btw .. I forgot to mention some Turkish blood is included 8)
Do you hate Turks now? :lol:
You try to tell people that I'm acting shameful to say that I'm half Arab, but seriously I'm totally full of pride, but I don't have to tell everyone I'm half Persian and half Arab. NOR I ever questioned people's pride.

Persians are Iranians, but not all Iranians are Persians :lol: ..
You're Iranian surely, but not Persian, & you know it. So why you show pride to something different? :roll:

Are you shamefull of your proper ethnic group?
I don't care about it anyways, but I'm just playing your lame games to tease you. :drunken:
I judge people on their manners and behaviour. You should do that too!

symmetric
BANNED

loooooooool

Please tell me who am I? I m not persian?!! wow! what is my race? please enlighten me and my family?

piece of work really!!! wow! :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

rudeboy wrote:she cant differentiate what is a joke and when a person is being serious :S

no wonder we havent hit the right chord :D

She's always taking things personally, she's helpless :sad3:
symmetric
BANNED

melika969 wrote:loooooooool

Please tell me who am I? I m not persian?!! wow! what is my race? please enlighten me and my family?

piece of work really!!! wow! :lol: :lol:

Laaaaaaugh all you want honey, U already know which ethnicity you belong to, and I respect that ethnic group so much, but as I told you I'm not interested in discussing other people's ethnicities. I was just getting back at your lame comments :)

I'm not falling for this one, I'm not an easy target like you :twisted:

I'm not a jerk, so try to fit yourself among decent people :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

I dont care about ur insults and asumptions again!

If u have any more information about my race more than myslef, it would be really interesting to hear!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:I dont care about ur insults and asumptions again!

If u have any more information about my race more than myslef, it would be really interesting to hear!

You insult others, and then accuse them for insulting you lol !! Arent you a :angel13:

I'm not talking assumptions, I'm talking facts. :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

Ur announcement of me not being Persian was so amusing that I forgot this

You try to tell people...

No I don’t hon! U are the one who wanted this fight in public. I’m not insecure person who needs others approval and attention!

In Iran we have a proverb which says “Wise people do not wash their dirty clothes in the streets”. This means if u have any problem with ur friends or family, u should solve it in private.

Talking about insults, why don't you tell us how people or perhaps the government in Iran make jokes on different ethnicities? For instance, the Baloch? Azeris? Arabs? Turks?

PPPFFFF! Look at ur way of reasoning!

People making jokes abt other ethnicities, that s right, Govt makes jokes about their own people?!Never heard of it, but maybe it is right! Anyway I m not responsible for what other people or Govt has done.

Did u hear me making jokes about those ethnicites? NO!

But you personally call them Oshtor. (As u said urslef)

Well glad to hear that it is a joke!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Ur announcement of me not being Persian was so amusing that I forgot this

No I don’t hon! U are the one who wanted this fight in public. I’m not insecure person who needs others approval and attention!

In Iran we have a proverb which says “Wise people do not wash their dirty clothes in the streets”. This means if u have any problem with ur friends or family, u should solve it in private.

Talking about insults, why don't you tell us how people or perhaps the government in Iran make jokes on different ethnicities? For instance, the Baloch? Azeris? Arabs? Turks?

People making jokes abt other ethnicities, that s right, Govt makes jokes about their own people?!Never heard of it, but maybe it is right! Anyway I m not responsible for what other people or Govt has done.

As usual .. All I hear is bla bla bla :lol:
Do you even read what you write?? :D

LAAAAAME & POINTLESS
symmetric
BANNED

OK girls, enough of the cat fighting!

Get it back on topic or this ethnically neutral Mod may step in and drop you both in the mud in FC!

:x :x :x

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I would highly appreciate that DK!

This is nothing just personal attacks!

Sym, u really need to SHADDAP!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

I'm American. Actually I'm blended. Irish, French, Norwegian and someone in my family dabbled with a Native American Indian. Should I be :? ?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

^^^ Put away all the races Bora! I loooove ur US passport! :wink:

Puppypup is missing this seriously!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:^^^ Put away all the races Bora! I loooove ur US passport! :wink:

Puppypup is missing this seriously!

Yea, put away all races, except Arabs (specially Emiratis) whom you love the most :twisted:

And by the way,
LOL@US.Passport/You_Wish.html :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

Scorecard:

Mel: 1-1/2
Sym: 1-1/2

I had to split Esmeralda/Crudeboy as we aren't sure where he stands and he has been very witty in his involvement. :lol:

Scores are based on the humor in this thread. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

symmetric wrote:
melika969 wrote:Ur announcement of me not being Persian was so amusing that I forgot this

As usual .. All I hear is bla bla bla :lol:
Do you even read what you write?? :D

LAAAAAME & POINTLESS

you mean babababababbbbaaaabbba. sym its a sign that she needs some grass ;) grow some grass man!!! hurry getting a bad headache here seriously :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bora Bora wrote:I'm American. Actually I'm blended. Irish, French, Norwegian and someone in my family dabbled with a Native American Indian. Should I be :? ?

sounds like a rastafarian to me :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Intermarriage worries Gulf states Apr 15, 2010
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:I'm American. Actually I'm blended. Irish, French, Norwegian and someone in my family dabbled with a Native American Indian. Should I be :? ?

Esmeralda, as long as you don't call me a sheep I feel safe. You and all those sheep comments makes one stop and wonder about you. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

rudeboy wrote:

She sure is mate. A convert also. Do you see the difference between front and back? :lol:

Me neither! :mrgreen:

RobbyG

rudeboy wrote:
you mean babababababbbbaaaabbba. sym its a sign that she needs some grass ;) grow some grass man!!! hurry getting a bad headache here seriously :S

Hahahaha that chubby sheep seeems to reallyyyy be staaarving :mrgreen:

Easy there, there is plenty of food for everyone! Remember, sharing is caring :toothy9:
symmetric
BANNED

The sheep in Ollande eat other types of grass. Way more potent... Need a sample? ;)

There you go :mrgreen:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:

sounds like a rastafarian to me :D[/quote]

She sure is mate. A convert also. Do you see the difference between front and back? :lol:

Image[/quote]

RobbyG, I recall you mentioning something about being confused between front and back. :alien: Maybe you and RB should get together as that could end the confusion you both have, leave each of you with one choice, and you can live happy ever after!! :P :P
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

RobbyG wrote:The sheep in Ollande eat other types of grass. Way more potent... Need a sample? ;)

There you go :mrgreen:

The pic isn't opening :roll:
I wanna seeeeee :mrgreen:

Post another one XD
symmetric
BANNED

Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Image[/quote]

RobbyG, I recall you mentioning something about being confused between front and back. :alien: Maybe you and RB should get together as that could end the confusion you both have, leave each of you with one choice, and you can live happy ever after!! :P :P[/quote]

errr thanks but no thanks, its ok bora i think we should just leave bob the builder to fix the problem on his own, because we all know only bob the builder can fix it ;)

now I know why he wears a helmet :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:Weird, I can see it constantly.

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/da ... f_Weed.jpg

every morning when you wake up and look at your bald patch in morning, do you go "weird, I can see my hair growing constantly' ;)

come on bob you sure you aint on weed or something :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOL@US.Passport/You_Wish.html

Go LOL at urslef Camel! It can happen!

As U know we are very close to nuc*lear bomb and when we got it, we will rule the World by decent Islamic rules, Obama will become a muslim and they will Call US, Islamic United States, IUS. Then they will give us US passports!

that s actually good for u too, as I heard they will give nuc*lear wepons to believers so they can explode any nonbeliever they see! very exciting!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:

Go LOL at urslef Camel! It can happen!

As U know we are very close to nuc*lear bomb and when we got it, we will rule the World by decent Islamic rules, Obama will become a muslim and they will Call US, Islamic United States, IUS. Then they will give us US passports!

that s actually good for u too, as I heard they will give nuc*lear wepons to believers so they can explode any nonbeliever they see! very exciting!

I knew it !! You have always been on Nejad & Khamenei's side, or else who are the "WE" :mrgreen:

That beloved regime of yours considers the 90% of total Muslims in the world being "Sunni", as non-believers, so yea it's gonna bomb us too :violent3: ..
Com'on !! You already know all of this, don't ya froggy? :tongue1:
symmetric
BANNED

melika969 wrote:

As U know we are very close to nuc*lear bomb

You make it sound like its something you would hug at night for extra pleasure. You sure its a bomb and not something else ;)

P.s Why cant you say nuclear :S oh I get it, its like that ;) :D

"we will rule the World by decent Islamic rules, Obama will become a muslim and they will Call US, Islamic United States, IUS. Then they will give us US passports!"

Even after you guys are ruling the world, you will want to have US passports :S looks like you are going to be ruling a barbie house seriously :D

"that s actually good for u too, as I heard they will give nuc*lear wepons to believers so they can explode any nonbeliever they see! very exciting"

err sorry to bother you so early in the morning, but if you havent seen the last fashion trends nonbelievers are already exploding, I am sure exploding in laughter after reading your post :D 8)

oh I dont want the nuclear bomb, its yours you keep it and enjoy ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

haha,Sym, dont play as u are such a fool hon!

U are a believer, U are safe with this regime, well u try to manipulating the truth patheticly, please for once bring a fact for what u just said

That beloved regime of yo considers the 90% of total Muslims in the world being "Sunni", as non-believers

When did Iran's regime announced that Sunnis are nonbelievers?

Liar liar pants on fire! :lol: :bounce: :lol:

actually with this attitude u an make a great Basiji of urself! :salute:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

I am sure exploding in laughter after reading your post :D 8)

That is totally the target of my post! To laugh!

So enjoooooy!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk