Intermarriage Worries Gulf States

Topic locked
Re: Intermarriage worries Gulf states Apr 12, 2010
Bora Bora wrote: For someone who claims to be intellectually superior to just about everyone on this forum, why do you find it necessary to stoop so low as to attack so harshly?

Does this proof enough to you? You don't even read what you write, obviously.

You weren't making much sense in your last post either. Time you started talking through PM to work things out. Problem is that drama queens love bitching in public.

You're one of them.

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

this topic is really popular. ive been on the forum for like 4 years and we just keep talking about this over and over.

guys, to marry ur 1st cousin is just not right. was not right back in the days in europe and still not right now in the gulf or anywhere else

get over it, plenty of fish in the sea, why go after your blood relative.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

So true. Perhaps because those four years really took its toll. The genes must be expressing themselves :D
RobbyG

melika969 wrote:
Bora, I did not change my view on him because we share different opinions, We already knew we have different opinions and we actually had some fights about religions before! So we decided not to talk abt religion anymore as friends!

What made me to change my view is his attitude. Everybody hold something dear, but the prophet whose life should be the idol and pattern for the whole world in all ages, is not someone’s dear and near property. They should be ready to hear some views and if it is necessary defend their own views.

If you follow this debate from the first, he entered very aggressive and rude which is totally in contradiction with what he has shown before. That s why I said “you are showing true colors”.

If I recall, he really didn't participate in too many discussions where religion was concerned, but I could be wrong.

I don't think he was upset about views as much as he was the disrepect shown towards Islam Mel. There is a saying: it's not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it.

If you had debates, rather than fights about religion, I would think his "true colors" would have surfaced during your fights, as I am sure some of your "true colors" surfaced - causing you both the agree not to make religion a topic of discussion. Debates/fights can bring out "true colors".

I don’t like it when somebody tells me “I hosted you for two days with a great warm welcome, and yet I still feel bad for not doing more of hospitality due to my work and some duties” . this is another true color!

It seems to me he was actually apologizing for being unable to spend more time with you and showing you more hospitality. If there is any color to be drawn from that statement it was him being apologetic and sincere!!! How did you take that statement as being wrong??? It doesn't sound like he was asking or expecting something in return or was letting you know that he went out of his way for you. He works and has obligations which took time away from him being more hospitable.

I have been your guest many times but u have never said something like this to me!

I always have time for you because I have plenty of time available!!! Being a lady of leisure and all that. As for me visiting Iran, I guess I have to accept that the closest I will get to Iran is through the warm friendships I have with Iranians (and the food, desserts, gifts) :) :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote: For someone who claims to be intellectually superior to just about everyone on this forum, why do you find it necessary to stoop so low as to attack so harshly?

Does this proof enough to you? You don't even read what you write, obviously.

You weren't making much sense in your last post either. Time you started talking through PM to work things out. Problem is that drama queens love bitching in public.

You're one of them.

I stand corrected. But when someone constantly goes on about the igornance of others, the lack of intelligence shown by others, blah, blah, blah, it basically is a statement saying that one is superior to others. I don't see where I was "bitching", but then again, if someone doesn't agree with you.....well we know how that goes. Oh, wait, did I hit a nerve somewhere???? :roll:

No need to talk thru PM seeing as how you think I like public display so much. Since you couldn't make sense of my last post I hope you can make sense of this: FCUK OFF ROB.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
As for me visiting Iran, I guess I have to accept that the closest I will get to Iran is through the warm friendships I have with Iranians (and the food, desserts, gifts) :) :)

You really are a class act, sometimes. :wink: :D

RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:You know I hate ignorance. I'm experiencing such individual again.

.......................constantly holding yourself above all others. Intelligent people don't need to advertise. It's amazing how ignorance can override one's intellect.

Stop spamming!!! :alien:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

lol. I wanted to experience how a drama King should behave to get your nomenclature. :D
RobbyG

oh bobby bobby bobby what have you done now!!!

I think you had enough grass, its time to huddle up with your sheep friends and "hibernate" for a long time.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

melika969 wrote:
Also saying "some good locals"? Can't you see it's you who is disrespecting my own people with this ugly stereotype.

You have some comprehension problems, by "some good locals", I referred to other threads in this forums which always attacked locals. I meant I have met some good locals so it could not be true that locals are bad!

Comprehension problems? Seriouly!
My dear, please read your sentence properly and tell me its not a clear negative stereotype you had towards locals.
You disliked locals even before dealing with them directly in real life, and you can't help not expressing your hatred towards Arabs in general which is another issue itself.
You only changed your mind about locals after meeting us. Yet, you still got some nerves and saying "there are some good locals" as if you already agreed that we're all generally bad. How would you feel if someone said "Oh, there are some good Iranians, I think I'm gonna consider urging people to change their views towards them, including myself". Put yourself in my shoes!

You just fail to realise that good & bad exist in every country, and to stereotype people is a very ignorant act.

melika969 wrote:
So you want me to accept any insult towards my religious beliefs, or else I will loose your respect?

You attacked event horizon and me for one word! If u felt insulted you could just bring reasons and prove us wrong. From the moment you became aggressive I ignored you because of the so called friendship!

It's you who intruded in the topic, and added an uglier comment to provoke me, so in what sense would you expect me to respect you? It's not your business to speak on behalf of Even Horizon, he can talk for himself!
We already agreed to avoid these discussions between me & you, but it was you who intruded in!

You, coming from a Muslim country, and an Eastern society you exactly know how sensitive this issue is to us as Muslims and Easterns when it comes to religious symbols, yet you clearly intended to provoke me with that comment.
Seriously is that how you approach "freedom of speech" ?? Honey, this is your attitude to express your anger and hatred towards Islam, and feel free to do so, I'm not stopping you, but why provoke us, specially when you got Muslim friends whom you know it's gonna hurt their feelings. Is that how you raise up your thoughts?
Would you give up your friendship with a Muslim friend, just because you disagree with their thoughts!?

melika969 wrote:Stop insulting me. I like my country and Duabi is not HEAVEN to me! I m not like people who run away from their country years ago and have nothing as Persian and still categorize themselves as Persians! I protest where this is real danger for me, not like insulting the regime and leaders of it in a forums and when you stay somewhere quite safe! Pathetic!

Oh so finally you know how it feels to be insulted!
Please don't defend yourself, infact you SHOULD accept my insults towards you, this is how it functions in your small world isnt it?
So it's ok for you to insult me, and ask me to shut my mouth and accept your attacks towards me, but it's ok for you to reply back to my attacks. This is immaturity at its best!

No one questioned your love towards your country!
I'm questioning the huge hatred & racism you carry towards MY COUNTRY and MY PEOPLE, and then asking you "If you hate us that much, then why are you desperately seeking for a job opportunity in our country??"

And again you're repeating the same mistake by insulting my local Sunni Persian community in Dubai for immigrating from Persia towards Dubai, Bahrain, and Kuwait due to political problems back in history.
It's not my fault that my people escaped from their own hometowns to escape being slaughtered!

Moreover, you're trying to degrade me in an ugly way by picturing me as less Persian than you are, lol .. Can't you see how you're so BIG HEADED !!! Being a 5th generation of Persian immigrants who are by the way highly appriciated and recognized as native locals of Dubai for our great contributions to our new beloved country that was born in 1971, is that what makes you think we are pathetic?

Atleast, I express my support to the protestors in Iran, isn't that enough for you?
You know I can't go further than that, after all I'm a citizen of the UAE, and I cannot go against my country's laws. Instead of lecturing me, perhaps you being still in Iran should stay there and stop your attempts to escape from the current situation. Other wise, stop degrading people when you just want to follow their
path! Now aren't you full of double-standards or is it jealousy! You're hatred and ego is doing no favour.

I really hate going down in manners & attitude, it only makes me as bad as you are. But sometimes its the only way to deal with it, to go down to the same level as yours for moment to choke it all out. Atleast its way much better than keepig grudges! I'd rather be frank than to be fake.

Oh and by the way, did someone hire you as a lawyer to speak on behalf of Event Horizon?
I urge you to mind your own business, or else you'll end up in this bad scenario again.

melika969 wrote:
What true colours have you seen from me? I'm taking this comment personally.
Having an argument regarding a topic shouldn't turn into a personal issue between us, but if you're that immature to simply dislike me in person for disagreeing with you in a topic, then you really need to grow up.

Ture colors here means you are aggressive, rude and ignorant. What real argument? You can not follow a discussion; otherwise as I said before you could bring some reasons and prove your prophet was not interested in kids! Or you could answer Robbyg about secularism. But you just kept insulting. You did not understand my silence was because I was gratefull to your hospitality.

The "true colours" is related to the "some good locals" comment! Or are you just manipulating with your words to get out of your own mess?

Let me quote your own words again, perhaps you forgot what you said earlier ..
These are our own words, read ..
melika969 wrote: When I started the thread about some good locals, one DFer told me I trust peope easily and I should wait for this one to show his true colors... now I see the reason!

So yes I can understand that even those "some good locals" apparently are just like the vast majority of locals full of ignorance, aggressive and rude. Thank you very much for sharing your hatred towards us!

Regarding following a discussion, I will surely not jump to answer questions that we raised randomly in an attempt to provoke me rather than to have a proper discussion based respectfull manners. I rather be objective in my topics, unlike you intruding so randomly trying to stop me from defending myself and then complain about it when you fall into your own mess that you caused!
Is it your first time to participate in an online forum? Or is it just your attitude? Either ways, work on it for your own sake.

You expect me to appriciate your silence towards me as a sign of appriciating my hospitality towards you?
Lol, totally pointless! This is not how friends appriciate each other at all.
Perhaps, if you really appriciated me as a friend you could've raised a topic for a respectful & beneficial discussion, and thats how decent friends act.

melika969 wrote:If you were active enough on this forum you would know I will get bored easily! I am really bored of your childish behaviour And I was gonna ignore you but it seems like you are so full of yourself and you need to learn something. If you are going to answer please pm me, I don’t think others are interested in this fight!
[/quote][/quote]

Offcourse you're not interested in this fight being in public, because everyone now can see the other side of you, or perhaps "your true colors".
It's you who is full of negative ego & acting childish.

Stop sending me disrespectful private messages as I won't reply back! What you mentioned in your pm was really the UGLIEST thing I ever heard from a supposed to be a "friend" !! Relating friendship with money!!
How cheap do you think I am ?!?!?!?!
Thank GOD I got better manners!
Clearly your attidue only indicates that you want to cut any strings of friendship, as if you had this kinda hatred towards me since day one for GOD knows what reason, although I'm guessing for being a local who didn't like some offensive comments towards his beliefs. Anyways, whatever!
You're not worth my respect, and it doesnt really matter anymore to me.

I apologize to this online community for any of my disrespectful posts.
Robby, thank you so much for being straight forward, atleast I know you don't keep grudges :wink:
Shafique, I highly appriciate your efforts, thanks a lot.

Bora Bora, I highly appriciate your balanced thoughts regarding this issue. You're very understanding and I'm totally thankful to your effort to lower the tense. Thanks a lot again.
symmetric
BANNED

:lol: sym that was TOOO good
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:oh bobby bobby bobby what have you done now!!!

I think you had enough grass, its time to huddle up with your sheep friends and "hibernate" for a long time.

Hey, I'm clean, battyboy. :wink:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:

Clean, and neat 8)
symmetric
BANNED

RobbyG wrote:

Ahhh, the benefit of free clinics. I gather you went for your quarterly screening. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

@bobby you dont want to say am clean in front of the welsh. I hope you do know what they do with clean sheep like yr slf laddy ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

I have noooo idea what you mean by that. Let me guess, Welshies like to clean cheap arses? lol, wonderful :D
RobbyG

robby your a sheep so obviously you wouldnt know what it means :D ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

wow! just wow!

You are better be ignored!

P.S. I just want to clarify, I never had huge hatred and racism against locals. in my 1000+ posts you can never see I disrespect them.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Intermarriage worries Gulf states Apr 13, 2010
whats the difference between huge and small hatred :D :S you never had HUGE hatred but you had hatred didnt ya ;) didnt ya come on admit it come on come on

we all know how you feel about Islam and we all know how you feel about UAE. Dont make me go and find all your HATRED posts.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:whats the difference between huge and small hatred :D :S you never had HUGE hatred but you had hatred didnt ya ;) didnt ya come on admit it come on come on

we all know how you feel about Islam and we all know how you feel about UAE. Dont make me go and find all your HATRED posts.

Esmerald, please clarify who is the all? ( regarding my hatred about UAE, as I have admitted I dont like Islam in this thread)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:
rudeboy wrote:whats the difference between huge and small hatred :D :S you never had HUGE hatred but you had hatred didnt ya ;) didnt ya come on admit it come on come on

Esmerald, please clarify who is the all? ( regarding my hatred about UAE, as I have admitted I dont like Islam in this thread)

you should play the role of cinderella seriously so that when a frog kisses ya, you wake up from your lil dream and you remember who ALL are ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Intermarriage worries Gulf states Apr 14, 2010
rudeboy wrote:
melika969 wrote:

you should play the role of cinderella seriously so that when a frog kisses ya, you wake up from your lil dream and you remember who ALL are ;)

.. & yet still denys the hatred with full confidence :lol:
RB, this is a helpless case man, but I got a funny Emirati proverb that goes "A cow can never see it's own tail" :mrgreen:
Now we're talking cows instead of sheep! Let alone the ugly princess and the handsome frog :laughing6:
symmetric
BANNED

you should play the role of cinderella seriously so that when a frog kisses ya, you wake up from your lil dream and you remember who ALL are

ohhh! Cinderella did not kiss a frog hon! I see your frustration, well it can be a result of your denial against ur homose'xuality!

Dont make me go and find all your HATRED posts.

Please go and find my hatred posts!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:
you should play the role of cinderella seriously so that when a frog kisses ya, you wake up from your lil dream and you remember who ALL are

ohhh! Cinderella did not kiss a frog hon! I see your frustration, well it can be a result of your denial against ur homose'xuality!

There are some special quotes of your's that will be part of DF history!

I only rather share the public ones that slipped out of ur mouth accidentally, & will keep the rest private :D

"Some good locals" + "..eventually showing you're true colours"

I'm sorry for being a local, thus bad by default :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

melika969 wrote:

Frustration of whose being gay, perhaps it matches your own frustration of whether posting a medical topic regarding your female friend in the "Health section" or "Romance section" ..

Eventually ended up in "Romance" !! I guess that one slipped out accidentaly too :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

mel damn you are OBSESSED WITH HOMOS seriously.

You do know what they say dont you

it takes one homo to know another one :D ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

will keep the rest private

Are u threatening me?

Please show your other true colors now! Are u gonna copy and paste our chats here? Well that s good, because then that will show they are some nationalities u dont like! as.... :lol: :lol:

I m sorry, what do u call some nationalities in your khodmuni(close friends) groups?

Of course I will never announce here what u call them , because well I am different from you!

again, if u got "some good locals" as an insult, that is totally ur comprehension problem! I have explained it before and I don't care if u dont get it!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:
will keep the rest private

Are u threatening me?

Please show your other true colors now! Are u gonna copy and paste our chats here? Well that s good, because then that will show they are some nationalities u dont like! as.... :lol: :lol:

I m sorry, what do u call arabs in your khodmuni(close friends) groups?

Of course I will never announce here what u call them , because well I am different from you!

again, if u got "some good locals" as an insult, that is totally ur comprehension problem! I have explained it before and I don't care if u dont get it!

I'm not threatening you, but it's your way of feeling guilty & doubtful, cuz you know u r ;)

Offcourse you're different than me! 100% DIFFERENT, and THANK GOD I'm different than YOU !!
Cuz I don't just harshly offend people who welcomed me to their home & family :shock:
Nor do I HATE people and cancel friendship because of an argument regarding a discussion we had :alien:

What do you want to announce her and what nationalities? You really think "Arab" is a nationality? It's a RACE!
If you're refering to the local jokes we have among ourselves as locals, then save it, infact it's a good idea to share this thing with people for fun.

Like in every society, people call each other names for fun & sarcasm.

In the UAE among locals, Arabs call Ajam (local Persians) as "Stingy" (cuz some of us are really stingy merchants) :mrgreen: and we call Arabs "Oshtor" (which in Persian means camel, refering to them being stubborn) for that some of Arabs still insist on tracking the old life style & refusing to change it.

So where is the hatred here :twisted: ??
These are some common funny names we call each other for joke.

You almost FORGOT that I'm also half Arab (maternal side) 8)
How can I hate or dislike my own kind :mrgreen:

Why do you always make a fool out of yourself? LOL :lol:

I'm very transparent with my comments, keeping no grudges towards anybody. Unlike you on the other hand, just can't help out not expressing your anger towards Arabs and local Emiratis, and ALWAYS thinking that all people are jealous from you cuz you're Persian, which you're not by the way ;)
Perhaps you might wanna call yourself "Iranian" only :D

There are no problems with "comprehension" regarding your "some good locals" comment, it's you who got the problem with your ugly manner & behaviour :drunken:
symmetric
BANNED

loool! u are a sad sad case! truely! :lol: :lol:

So calling them Oshtor(Camel) is not an insult? it s a joke? :roll: :roll: brilliant!

and by the way u never told me that u are half arab before I met u in person, I dont know why! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and I m not persian???!!!! that is another brilliant discovery of u too! keep going! :bigsmurf:

So as u know we persians (Iranians) are just like another nationalities. we have an amazing history, but is all for the past. Why are u tryin so hard to stick urslef to us? why dont u keep ur own race? In this century all the races are the same! maybe u hate some races and that s why u try ur best not to be one of them! but someday u have to accept the reality... :lol: :lol: which is not bad, if u dont dislike them

P.S. Race and nationality, my mistake! yes, u are right!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

she cant differentiate what is a joke and when a person is being serious :S

no wonder we havent hit the right chord :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk