Lost You In Bahrain Airport

Topic locked
Re: idea! Sep 30, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
cutielb wrote::idea: if you know her name / seat number / flight number and a friend who works at the airport then it is possible to get her number.

because I am not sure DF will be able to help

Cheers

Nope due to privacy protection laws, airlines will not give out this information.

I thought you said that again. or is there another messag in there!

Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 30, 2009
LOL - no just some people obviously didn't get it the first time round and suggested that again.

So once again - third time lucky, just for good measure. Due to security reasons and privacy laws, airlines are forbidden to ever give out passenger information to anyone apart from official sources i.e. the police. Even if you knew someone that worked there, they still would not be allowed to give it to you.

Clear? Good!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 30, 2009
hmm well why not ask those romanian girl on burjuman, many of them stays there... or if you see a romanian pro then may be you'll get to see her again...
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 30, 2009
wait! is this not the forum for romanians in dubai?
basilsuleiman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 30, 2009
basilsuleiman wrote:wait! is this not the forum for romanians in dubai?

Of course not!!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 30, 2009
melika969 wrote:

Of course not!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh geez, he thought we were all Romanian - hahahahahahahahaha
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 30, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
melika969 wrote:

Of course not!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh geez, he thought we were all Romanian - hahahahahahahahaha

I have a Romanian friend I also have an old picture of Lloyd George in his PJ's if thats any good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 30, 2009
basilsuleiman wrote:Now, all i need you to do is talk to your people... your all romanian right? well, i am looking for one of your community members,

Listen up bud, WTF Thats the dumbest fark way to ask someone a favour. " all I need you to do " ? Go fugg off gimp !

And yeah WTF last time in checked it didn't say dubairomanians.com

Now I shall doom this thread to fight club.

Here's the magic word. Sh!t
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 30, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:LOL - no just some people obviously didn't get it the first time round and suggested that again.

So once again - third time lucky, just for good measure. Due to security reasons and privacy laws, airlines are forbidden to ever give out passenger information to anyone apart from official sources i.e. the police. Even if you knew someone that worked there, they still would not be allowed to give it to you.

Clear? Good!

What is so hard to understand. Bribe someone at the airport. Do you live in Dubai?

Clear? Good!
Mephistopheles
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 30, 2009

They didn't understand the joke. Simple people these forum users.
Mephistopheles
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 30, 2009
Mephistopheles wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:LOL - no just some people obviously didn't get it the first time round and suggested that again.

Clear? Good!

What is so hard to understand. Bribe someone at the airport. Do you live in Dubai?

Clear? Good!

What part of - you can't do that - don't you understand? :roll: :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2009
Basil DO NOT GIVE UP!!! Sooner or later, a month on or a year, Ull find her! I promice you - truely and honestly - I do have ability to predict! Do not listen to miserable people - they are buried in the routine and their own confidence disaster. Hope and tolerance will gain you happiness! Keep searching! Keep being ALIVE!
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 01, 2009
:?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 01, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
What part of - you can't do that - don't you understand? :roll: :roll:

Chocoholic, it's not really convinient to know - rids u off some confidence... but... the amount of information recieved depends on the amount of money paid for it. And this IS the fact.
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 01, 2009
Ah so basically you want someone to break the law and take bribes for it. Well done I congratulate you on being an upstanding law-abiding citizen. And for what? Some chicks phone number? Give me a break.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2009
Did anyone mention yet that due to privacy laws ("I'm in the know :wink: ) you can't that information.

If not, please note that you can't get that information do to privacy laws. I know, I know, I know.
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 01, 2009
))) Ah, drama, drama, drama. Why wouldn't people JUST READ! Chocoholic, you are accusing me of something produced by your imagination (BTW it's illegal) where I just responded to your statement with THE FACT, and my or your PERSONAL ATTITUDE does NOT change this fact. I was not the one to raise the bribe issue. Pls refer to the earlier posts.
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 01, 2009
Haha righto righto. Bottom line is we don't really care about him finding the girl. Chances of doing so are probably zero. So it really doesn't matter anyway. The whole post is daft.

And your 'FACT' is still obtaining info by paying for it i.e. asking someone to take a bribe in exchange for info. Staff wouldn't take the risk, for fear of losing their job and being investigated and possibly facing jail - FACT! Seen it happen!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2009
Chocoholic argues with everyone? Bribing is easy in Dubai. She is scared. LOL
Mephistopheles
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 01, 2009
Hardly, I don't need to bribe people for anything - it's called knowing the right people in the right places :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2009
Also as most people have said already, the chance of finding this person are less than zero, it's a moot point. Besides what kind of person does that?

And I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm just stating what I know to be factual information.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2009
Chocoholic, if you needed someone to express your frustration to this morning, please - not me. Everyone has bad mornings, but not everyone keeps it to themselves unfortunately. My logic doesn't digest PERSONALISATION OF FACTS, and I'm sure you can do better. But I'm absolutely not in cat fights. It is easy to learn to separate facts from emotions, useful as well.
To the point: I do have an experience of finding people, knowing just the first name - anything you believe into is possible. Human race evolved because confident people. It is surely easier to tell urself "chances are zero", sit back, relax and be a loser, and afterwards whine on the death bed "oh why I didnt do this and that, oh why", than lift your btt and perform some action. The guy came here to ask for help, not for an opinion. If you can not help, why would you try to put him off it? Girl there IS romance in this world and there are people who make their dreams come true, sadly u do not care to believe.
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 01, 2009
Hey basilsuleiman here is an idea.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself on this forum. It may be that your Romanian dream girl is a member here and will see your picture or response. Or you may find another love interest based on teh picture. or..

For the rest of you lot. It is he who is looking.
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 01, 2009
Leda wrote:Chocoholic, if you needed someone to express your frustration to this morning, please - not me. Everyone has bad mornings, but not everyone keeps it to themselves unfortunately. My logic doesn't digest PERSONALISATION OF FACTS, and I'm sure you can do better. But I'm absolutely not in cat fights. It is easy to learn to separate facts from emotions, useful as well.
To the point: I do have an experience of finding people, knowing just the first name - anything you believe into is possible. Human race evolved because confident people. It is surely easier to tell urself "chances are zero", sit back, relax and be a loser, and afterwards whine on the death bed "oh why I didnt do this and that, oh why", than lift your btt and perform some action. The guy came here to ask for help, not for an opinion. If you can not help, why would you try to put him off it? Girl there IS romance in this world and there are people who make their dreams come true, sadly u do not care to believe.

So well said. Some people have hearts of stone and don't think like this.
Mephistopheles
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 01, 2009
Question! Are you going to help him find her? Yes or No!

Not venting frustrations at anyone, I really couldn't care less about this. It's stupid. FYI, my original mention wasn't even aimed at you, but another poster, but YOU chose to make it about YOU.

Stop moaning you guys it's getting boring now.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2009
Leda wrote:Basil DO NOT GIVE UP!!! Sooner or later, a month on or a year, Ull find her! I promice you - truely and honestly - I do have ability to predict! Do not listen to miserable people - they are buried in the routine and their own confidence disaster. Hope and tolerance will gain you happiness! Keep searching! Keep being ALIVE!

:S

lol :D we have a chick who can predict the future. can you predict which boxers I am gonna wear tommorow :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2009
NO but she knows they will worn three days already :P
Mephistopheles
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 01, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Leda wrote:Basil DO NOT GIVE UP!!! Sooner or later, a month on or a year, Ull find her! I promice you - truely and honestly - I do have ability to predict! Do not listen to miserable people - they are buried in the routine and their own confidence disaster. Hope and tolerance will gain you happiness! Keep searching! Keep being ALIVE!

:S

lol :D we have a chick who can predict the future. can you predict which boxers I am gonna wear tommorow :D

LOL - intersting. How you predict the future of someone you do not know. Someone you have never met and no clue what they look like?

3 day old boxers? eeewwwwwwww! I bet you turn them inside out aswell - :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2009
why don't you go to one of the popular radio stations and work out something with them. Many people would find this romantic and would agree to make an announcement live.

oh, and apparently there is one romanian community forum in dubai. dont know whats it called though, but could find out
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 01, 2009
Hmmm possibly, but radio doesn't really work like that in this country, too many implications.

I can really only think of two people who might do it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat