Western Scum Out Of Dubai, Please View Link Below.

Topic locked
Western scum out of Dubai, please view link below. Jun 18, 2009
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?si... =40801105809

We are fed up of westerners who come here thinking they deserve an easy meal ticket. You were nothing in the west, so you came here for the houses and cars you could never get back home, you stole through taking out excessive finance that is not justified by you salaries. Then when you cannot pay you run, this is theft born out of greed and arrogance.

Anyway despite all of this you still disrespect out cultural and religious values with your behaviour, dress and conduct in our malls and on our beaches and comments about us our race and our religion. You spend all your time critizising our laws, society and systems. Yet, you could never have the lifestyle you have here back in your system. YOU PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER WELCOME, PLEASE GO AND POLLUTE SOMEWHERE ELSE

moejoe
Dubai Forum User

Jun 18, 2009
Easy Meal Ticket my a$$! This is not charity. People work and get paid for their work. Period!
Most banks here are nationalized. They gave credit, they invested in the credit boom, they invested in the real estate boom, and then things went sour. I understand interest rates were low because of the dollar peg, but bank lending policies were their own, right?

I do agree disrespect of tradition and culture if present is wrong. And yes the lifestyle here is quite fabulous. But Dubai is what it is because of it's spectacular diversity.That's why the government continues to invite investors and educated capable expats to help build the economy. Dubai's social structure and framework is also evolving, things are not gonna be this way forever.

PS If you still think Dubai is an Easy Meal Ticket, plz direct me to this place :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 18, 2009
I love it!

I will join later (Farcebook blocked here at work).
I'm not going anywhere until it suits me! :-D
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 18, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Easy Meal Ticket my a$$! This is not charity. People work and get paid for their work. Period!
Most banks here are nationalized. They gave credit, they invested in the credit boom, they invested in the real estate boom, and then things went sour. I understand interest rates were low because of the dollar peg, but bank lending policies were their own, right?

I do agree disrespect of tradition and culture if present is wrong. And yes the lifestyle here is quite fabulous. But Dubai is what it is because of it's spectacular diversity.That's why the government continues to invite investors and educated capable expats to help build the economy. Dubai's social structure and framework is also evolving, things are not gonna be this way forever.

PS If you still think Dubai is an Easy Meal Ticket, plz direct me to this place :lol:

i agree with MCL. Also i agree with him that SOME not all do show disrespect to the culture & religion.

MCL you have to be white to get that easy meal ticket :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 18, 2009
Well that's a great way to get cultures close together :)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Western scum out of Dubai, please view link below. Jun 18, 2009
moejoe wrote:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?si... =40801105809

We are fed up of westerners who come here thinking they deserve an easy meal ticket. You were nothing in the west, so you came here for the houses and cars you could never get back home, you stole through taking out excessive finance that is not justified by you salaries. Then when you cannot pay you run, this is theft born out of greed and arrogance.

Anyway despite all of this you still disrespect out cultural and religious values with your behaviour, dress and conduct in our malls and on our beaches and comments about us our race and our religion. You spend all your time critizising our laws, society and systems. Yet, you could never have the lifestyle you have here back in your system. YOU PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER WELCOME, PLEASE GO AND POLLUTE SOMEWHERE ELSE

you should get down on your knees hang your head in shame you impertinent little pagan with out the `West` you would still be fishing/pearl diving or slaves living in mud hut or tents so wake up and give praise to the illustrious West when we turn our backs on this place it will return to what it was ...just a desert!
crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 18, 2009
uaekid wrote:Well that's a great way to get cultures close together :)

A few months back I never thought that you would be the voice of moderation :D ;)

These moejoe and crusader freaks need to be locked in a room together.

:roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 18, 2009
The idea of the gourp is good. However, stupid people like moejoe and that ridiculous woman who bitches all over it have clearly missed the point and will just use it as an excuse to hatemonger.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 18, 2009
The idea of the gourp is good. However, stupid people like moejoe and that ridiculous woman who bitches all over it have clearly missed the point and will just use it as an excuse to hatemonger.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 18, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Easy Meal Ticket my a$$! This is not charity. People work and get paid for their work. Period!

i agree with MCL. Also i agree with him that SOME not all do show disrespect to the culture & religion.

I appreciate that you said that. The majority of quiet living expats here do not cause trouble. Certainly most of the ones I know do not act offensively in public. because they live quetly you don't even notice them.

MCL you have to be white to get that easy meal ticket :D

Generally true, whether that means European, Russian, American, South African, whatever. But even so, it's not so easy now for many of them. Also it's amazing how, despite the country being 'tax free' most consumer purchases cost the same as in a London store (not food and gas though)!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 18, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

A few months back I never thought that you would be the voice of moderation :D ;)

It’s not that but I just speak the same way I'm spoken too speedhump, I still think that many are useless to themselves as they are useless to the community they live in and the country especially the ones who use the WE more often! They attach themselves to the ones that are really contributing to this country or their own. And the same goes to this guy who posted such a maltreat post in facebook. But both are part of a our world.

But what are worries me the most is the hunting for bad sides of the other party, like for example what good is it posting such a thread as this one? It just greats an unexplained hate among the locals and expats in UAE when there are none. I mean is it bcz they drive, live or eat diff then they are an enemy? The way me and most of the locals see expats is as we see locals, just a human been. Stereotypes and solo incidents great all of this, if not and if there were based on real facts tensions then you wouldn't see this country as peaceful and what it is now.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 18, 2009
TO SH: in my experience there are alot of people in Dubai of any nationalities could not make it in a competitive, western society. Nowadays you need to be educated, skilled, disciplined, focused and well mannered to be even moderatly
successful. All characteristics many of the expats, as well as locals are missing.
In terms of cost of living: most consumer items are more expensive in the UAE than somewhere else such as US, Western Europe or Far East.
That is partly because of the small market and importation and distribution channels.
macjul
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 18, 2009
lalala
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jun 18, 2009
uaekid wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

It’s not that but I just speak the same way I'm spoken too speedhump, I still think that many are useless to themselves as they are useless to the community they live in and the country especially the ones who use the WE more often! They attach themselves to the ones that are really contributing to this country or their own. And the same goes to this guy who posted such a maltreat post in facebook. But both are part of a our world.

But what are worries me the most is the hunting for bad sides of the other party, like for example what good is it posting such a thread as this one? It just greats an unexplained hate among the locals and expats in UAE when there are none. I mean is it bcz they drive, live or eat diff then they are an enemy? The way me and most of the locals see expats is as we see locals, just a human been. Stereotypes and solo incidents great all of this, if not and if there were based on real facts tensions then you wouldn't see this country as peaceful and what it is now.

Well spoken. the majority of people live peacefully together in the UAE. In fact the same is true in the UK also, although you wouldn't believe it from what you read.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 18, 2009
macjul wrote:TO SH: in my experience there are alot of people in Dubai of any nationalities could not make it in a competitive, western society. Nowadays you need to be educated, skilled, disciplined, focused and well mannered to be even moderatly
successful. All characteristics many of the expats, as well as locals are missing.
In terms of cost of living: most consumer items are more expensive in the UAE than somewhere else such as US, Western Europe or Far East.
That is partly because of the small market and importation and distribution channels.

Yes you are right, many Nationals are unmotivated despite the government's best efforts to encourage them to get career oriented outside of just expecting to land goverment office jobs, and there have been a lot more expats coming from the West with worse skill sets, purely because Dubai is now 'on the map' through its higher media profile than previously. People now are more likely to consider it as a possible destination to find a job, rather than coming here with a work contract already in hand. :(

Even just 5-6 years ago most people in the West knew very little about the UAE.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

A real joker this one
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You ever been kicked in the ankles?
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 18, 2009
moejoe, the same can be said by some natives about foreigners in living in most other countries. There will always be a bunch of uneducated rednecks like yourself who are biased against foreigners.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat